7+ Year Old Account

Request: List of trinket combos for each fight

Anyone got any trinket combinations for every fight in HFC? If not then post what is working really well for you. Include the Mythic BRF Trinkets if possible.

Also this is for MM~

I think for progression, people are only managing to use Master Tracker (Archi trinket) for HFA and Iron Reaver. Other than that, people are using Censer and Coil, with Mirror replacing Coil in specific situations.

Situations for Mirror (imo). My experience isn't all that extensive this tier, but these are my initial thoughts:

You can probably manage Mirror on Kormrok after a movement for burst, Kilrogg on the boss or even in the visions, since all the adds funnel into one place, Council on either Dia or Blademaster (when you know a split isn't happening). Gorefiend on the boss, I guess should be good for each Feasting Souls phase.

Beyond that I don't know that I have the experience to really speak to it. Both Iskar/his adds stay relatively stationary in most strats, same with Zakuun besides his transition leap, same with Xhul besides the movement during transitions, same with Socrethar unless you're doing more than one red portal in a phase (most strats don't, I don't think). Tyrant maybe for the first few phases, but the boss moves *a lot* in the last phase. Mannoroth might be tricky but doable, Archimonde no way.