Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Orcs, orcs & more orcs

Warcraft has become Metzen-ified. Two orc x-pacs and now an orc film. I realise how much orcs have given to the overall Warcraft franchise, but what happened to the days of every race feeling like they got their share of content, lore and just being generally in the spotlight?

yea. warcraft ORCS and humans

when was the last time we saw a human in any form of content anyway?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSarumantheWise View Post
    Warcraft has become Metzen-ified. Two orc x-pacs and now an orc film. I realise how much orcs have given to the overall Warcraft franchise, but what happened to the days of every race feeling like they got their share of content, lore and just being generally in the spotlight?
    Did you think that the film adaptation of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans wasn't going to be 50% focused on orcs?

Get out of here with that nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Cause you can judge the whole movie by 4 minutes of low quality footage.

Every race bar humans and orcs should bugger off for a film based on the 1st game, IMO.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    The Movie is based on "Warcraft Orcs vs Humans" the RTS.

Really are there Orcs in the movies? get out of here your kidding?
    And why complain we even had Draenei in the movie leak (and i really really did not think we would get any footage of a Draenei)

Deleted
    Orcs? In a Metzen story? I can't believe it. Isn't that the guy from sharknado?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Every race bar humans and orcs should bugger off for a film based on the 1st game, IMO.
    I dunno, you can see draenei getting owned too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    Orcs? In a Metzen story? I can't believe it. Isn't that the guy from sharknado?
    No, it's the guy from Orcnado.

Deleted
    ^yeah

there are draenei in the movie too!

Deleted
    Yeah, we haven't seen anything human related, have we?

The movie is going to be about the first wae. It's shouldn't be news that the movie is going to have a focus on Orcs AND Humans.

The film shows both the Orc Horde and the Human Alliance, the leaked trailer only showed half.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    yea. warcraft ORCS and humans

when was the last time we saw a human in any form of content anyway?
    Khadgar? literally the entire expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole Warcraft is mainly about orcs and humans. Complaining there are orcs and orc related stuff in Warcraft is as dumb as complaining there is Diablo in Diablo.

Like WTF did you expect??

It was to be expected, i for one, am tired of orc filled content.

Obviously Orcs do matter in the warcraft content, but Blizzard (I mean... Metzen) completely forgets the world they are in and focus 90% of the Orcs and 10% on the Humans.

Thats why i will bet the movie will be NOTHING like the story told in the games previously to the coming of the Green Jesus. Story will be entirely remade so that the orcs are the poor innocent dudes that just need resources... while the Humans are the evildoers that don't wanna share the candies they got.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The whole Warcraft is mainly about orcs and humans. Complaining there are orcs and orc related stuff in Warcraft is as dumb as complaining there is Diablo in Diablo.

Like WTF did you expect??
    he like many ignorant alliance bois expected to see shining knights to kill the evul orcies

Deleted

Spoiler alert, the orcs win.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can Warcraft just now become Metzen-ified if the guy has been heavily involved with the story since the dawn of the franchise? Hasn't Kosak been the more Orc-horny one, anyway? I too am rather sick of seeing so many Orcs, but saying the franchise suddenly became Metzen-ified just sounds weird.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooooooow... OP complains about movie which contains lore of the games. Orcs has nothing to do with Metzen alone, it's a major part of the Warcraft universe, sorry to tell you - they are always going to be there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero-link View Post
    Story will be entirely remade so that the orcs are the poor innocent dudes that just need resources... while the Humans are the evildoers that don't wanna share the candies they got.
    Hahaha, im sry but in these 2 minutes we now seen we got Duratan say "our planet is dying we need water and food"
    And then we see Gul'dan suck the souls from a Thousand Draenei and sending Orcs into the portal to bring him more prisoners.
    And ppl tell the Orcs will be shown as the good guys because of 1 line Duratan is making.

haha really ppl that is just crazy and close minded.