10+ Year Old Account

C= COMMODORE is back...

Kinda sorta..

http://www.pcworld.com/article/29484...oid-phone.html

The legendary Commodore PET lives again, as a nostalgia-fueled Android phone
    Comes with C=64 and Amiga emulators.
    I can see a decent market for that phone. I certainly would consider checking it out, whether it's worth getting.
    A little piece of the best PC ever on the market would definitely be fun to have.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have my original Commodore 64. Notably a bit bigger/heavier than this phone >.>
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a regular phone with emulators and name of the original Commodore. They get a F for FAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Kinda sorta..

http://www.pcworld.com/article/29484...oid-phone.html

Comes with C=64 and Amiga emulators.
    I can see a decent market for that phone. I certainly would consider checking it out, whether it's worth getting.
    A little piece of the best PC ever on the market would definitely be fun to have.
    for $365 they can suck a mean one. who the hell would pay that for an emulator. one that might not even have games to run on it according to the article. wtf. just sell your emulators and roms. boom done.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I still have my original Commodore 64. Notably a bit bigger/heavier than this phone >.>
    I also have a C64...as well as a VIC 20
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Where do you even insert the tapes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I also have a C64...as well as a VIC 20
    Never had a C64 but I do still have a have a working ZX-81 with 16K RAM pack and a few tapes that probably won't load any more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Where do you even insert the tapes?
    Wherever you like.