Poll: Which one would you give up that you DO drink?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    Tea
    Coffee
    Wine
    Beer
    Milk
    Juice
    Of those I only drink Tea and milk.
    I don't really like milk so milk it is.

I'm not ready to live w/o teas. :>

Coffee is the most important thing in the world. If you don't like it, slap yourself until you do.

Beer is also pretty important.

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    How can you live with yourself?
    I can't... but that is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Coffee is the most important thing in the world. If you don't like it, slap yourself until you do.

Beer is also pretty important.
    I think coffee is disgusting. I haven't consumed any caffeine (including any caffeinated sodas) in about two months now and I feel wonderful. I do miss the taste of red bull, though. I can't even consume anything coffee flavored. My GF had me try tiramisu forgetting I hate the taste of coffee and I almost gagged. I am probably the least picky eater in the world, too, I'll eat anything (liver and onions, mmm), but I HATE the taste of coffee.

I don't drink beer, either, because I also think that is disgusting. I do enjoy some crown royal mixed with orange crush though.

As for this poll, tea, probably. I only drink it when I feel a throat cold starting to come on. I'd definitely miss it, though :/ I don't really drink juice much either, but I do take pleasure in drinking it when I do. It's a tough call.

I don't drink milk, tea, or coffee. So I guess I'd have to give up beer because I drink it the least. I'd be sad about it though.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I think coffee is disgusting. I haven't consumed any caffeine (including any caffeinated sodas) in about two months now and I feel wonderful. I do miss the taste of red bull, though. I can't even consume anything coffee flavored. My GF had me try tiramisu forgetting I hate the taste of coffee and I almost gagged. I am probably the least picky eater in the world, too, I'll eat anything (liver and onions, mmm), but I HATE the taste of coffee.

I don't drink beer, either, because I also think that is disgusting.
    I think this is a clear case of urgent need of continuous autoslap!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like all of them, but when it comes to what I actually drink it's pretty much only water and Coca Cola. So... Juice? I like apple juice but I barely if ever drink it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beer.

I don't drink wine so that doesn't count, I drink all the other stuff. I'm not a real drinker and only occasionally will drink a cold beer, but I've never found a beer I like the taste of, and would sooner have a cider.
    #boycottchina

I don't like any alcohol, but at least when I drink beer there is some nice taste in there making me think maybe one day I'll like a beer. Wine on the other hand is just so gross, I really don't understand that.

Between the ones I actually like, milk and juice...I'd say juice. Juice is like over sugary fruit anyway, it would be healthier to stop drinking it probably.
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pick beer or wine, I don't like either one, plus I can't drink beer due to allergies.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Beer, because it tastes absolutely terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    Tea
    Coffee
    Wine
    Beer
    Milk
    Juice

But here is the "thing".... you can't pick what you don't drink anyway.... have to pick one that you actually do drink.
    Love cofee, most of times, expresso, so i won't vote for that. Have a light intolerance to milk, i have entire weeks were i just avoid it, but there is nothing like cold milk in a hot day, so i won't vote for that. Perhaps Beer or wine, had pretty much phased out alcohol from my daily routines, so Wine or beer... Now that i think better, i really hate to be smashed by wine... So wine.

Tea just kind of tastes like dirt to me. Like literally soil in water.

Milk, being lactose intolerant I cant drink it anyway. The lactose free milk is so damned expensive I dont buy it very often.

I guess beer...Juice is the only thing out of that list I actually like, but I drink wine and beer from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

Definitely wine. I see myself drinking beer at more events and venues over wine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you people. How is beer a landslide?
    Because this is a gaming oriented internet forum. All studies I've ever seen have shown that "gamers" on average consume far less alcoholic beverages than the average for a population. Also, lots of young people who don't drink (yet) or have only tasted shit budweiser or similar and think that's what beer tastes like. Also, again due to the internet forum thing, more people who sit at home rather than go out drinking/partying compared to the rest of the population.

These 3 "issues" heavily influence the data here.

Personally I could go without ever drinking tee without any issues. I barely drink it a couple of times a year as it is, I'm indifferent towards it.

If I give up drinking milk, can I still consume it in things like cereal or recipes that use it? Is it only a plain glass of milk (or chocolate milk, or whatever other flavor I feel like buying) that counts for this? If so, then I'll give up milk. If I'd be giving it up entirely in all forms, then I go with juice.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Because this is a gaming oriented internet forum. All studies I've ever seen have shown that "gamers" on average consume far less alcoholic beverages than the average for a population. Also, lots of young people who don't drink (yet) or have only tasted shit budweiser or similar and think that's what beer tastes like. Also, again due to the internet forum thing, more people who sit at home rather than go out drinking/partying compared to the rest of the population.

These 3 "issues" heavily influence the data here.

I've tried Budweiser, Bud Light, Labatt Blue, Guiness, Henekin, Miller Light and Honey Brown(might be remembering that wrong). I think they were all gross, and I especially hate that feeling after it hits by stomach and I can feel the liquid expanding. I have IBS and a sensitive bladder so that shit can't happen, it makes me foam at the mouth in a sense.

Personally I could go without ever drinking tee without any issues. I barely drink it a couple of times a year as it is, I'm indifferent towards it.
    I've tried Budweiser, Bud Light, Labatt blue, miller light, honey brown (might be remembering that wrong), Heinekin and Guiness. That feeling when the beer hits my stomach and I feel it expand for a second really bothers me too. Heinekin tastes the best but has the worst stomach sensation and Bud Light tastes gross but reacts to my stomach the best. Either way, I hate drinking all of them and I take no pleasure in consuming them.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    This makes me very sad.

What tea are you drinking? How are you preparing it?
    Tea tastes totally terrible, terrifyingly thunderously so.