Deleted

Exclamation [Movie] What the internet is saying about the Warcraft Comic Con Footage

I wouldn't call one lone article "the internet", esp when the guy explains that the reason the movie won't be good is cause apparently, there's nothing in Warcraft but "orcs vs humans", which, well, means he's played, basically no WoW, like, at all...ever.

plus he called it a trailer, when it wasnt even that...fail article

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Internet has spoken.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausingen View Post

Today I learned that all of the internet is confined to one little site I have never heard of before.

Deleted
    I've seen so many movies and shows I've loved that have had some terrible reviews or bad trailers.

Deleted
    "Warcraft just doesn’t have an interesting enough setting to result in a good fantasy movie."

lmfao people take this site seriously ?

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    "Warcraft just doesn’t have an interesting enough setting to result in a good fantasy movie."

lmfao people take this site seriously ?
    Average movie-goer opinion on fantasy: Is it Lord of the Rings? No? Is it like Lord of the Rings? No? It sucks.

Game of Thrones seems to have been the exception, but even that had people complaining it didn't have enough fantasy at the beginning.

Deleted
    One disgruntled blogger decides the movie is going to be shit and the scientific proof is in. The world was such a better place before blogging.

Just ignore all the critics and enjoy the movie or not.

Terrible article. This is NOT a review of the footage that was shown.

The author pretty much completely ignored the footage and bases the entire argument that the movie would be bad solely because it is based on the Warcraft IP.

I've heard people call it amazing mostly. The only complaint I have heard is that it looked a bit too video gamey, but hopefully that's because the CGI isn't done. It's supposed to be some pretty good new tech they're using.

EDIT: Read somewhere that the trailer/teaser/whatever shown at Comic Con was indeed pretty rough and not what the final product will look like, so that's makes me a lot less worried.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2015-07-17 at 01:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember a lone article that explained how Guardians of the Galaxy was going to fail because they were "lesser known" comic characters!

Anyone can write an article on the net and pretend to know what they are talking about! Hell it happens on these forums everyday :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

How many people had actually heard of Guardians of the Galaxy before the movie came out?