... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    Lahis V.S
    Already a win!

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Ugh...

Nice, I guess.
    I didn't mean it like that XD

Please don't use "killed" for pokemon...

Knocked out or caused them to faint would be the best.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, you around for a battle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    Well, you around for a battle?
    I am here, y!

Please don't use "killed" for pokemon...

Knocked out or caused them to faint would be the best.
    Well forgive us for not being politically correct, but were gamers! Were used with violence (to the point of death) being the solution to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    Well forgive us for not being politically correct, but were gamers! Were used with violence (to the point of death) being the solution to everything.
    It's not about being politically correct. It's just not correct. They do not die in battles. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not about being politically correct. It's just not correct. They do not die in battles. Ever.
    Have you not read the manga? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Have you not read the manga? :P
    Manga =/ pokemon games since ever.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how to make the pic relevant or crop it, so if someone wants to do it, feel free!

10+ Year Old Account
    Replays are back up, i would like to request the replay of all upcoming matches instead of screenshots

10+ Year Old Account
    Halyon vs Nelavar also happened incase people didnt check the score screen: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-282010730

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Halyon vs Nelavar also happened incase people didnt check the score screen: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-282010730
    Did that unevolved Meowth wannabe really just take out half of a team and almost kill a defensive Mega Evolution?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, KO a defensive Mega Evolution, because for Well's sake we have to be PC here.

- - - Updated - - -

I am impressed Haylon.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair sacking both Heatran and Tentacruel to Sneasel were awful decisions on my part. Low Kick was a bit more obvious than Icicle Crash as the last move
    And yeah eviolite too stronk

I came out with the narrow victory against Arachno, it was really close and really well played:
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-283004777

Empoleon is the MVP of the week for me

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, since replays didn't work last week, I recorded my last week match against Evershade myself, and commentated it. I deliberately waited until today to post it after my battle:

Thank-you for uploading the replay, KhazModan. I had a lot of fun despite throwing away my Mismagius near the end.

I would also like to apologise to Demonhuntr and the other spectator for ignoring them during the battle. I was a bit nervous and I wanted to play with as few potential distractions as possible. It wasn't personal.

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem, spectators shouldnt commentate during the battle anyways. Only pre or post battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobia View Post
    Thank-you for uploading the replay, KhazModan. I had a lot of fun despite throwing away my Mismagius near the end.

I would also like to apologise to Demonhuntr and the other spectator for ignoring them during the battle. I was a bit nervous and I wanted to play with as few potential distractions as possible. It wasn't personal.
    I actually find talking in chat during battle helps calm me down

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, don't beat yourself up about the Mismagius play, it actually WASN'T a misplay. I actually would have survived the shadow ball from that amount of hp and killed you anyway.

MARTIIIIIIN ! I challenge you !

Homophobia is so gay.