Boomkin Trinkets

I currently have Mythic Darmac and H warforged DSI trinkets. But I just got the trinket off normal Mannoroth. Is it worth it to replace darmacs or keep what I have? Does it depend on AoE vs ST fights?

Keep your current trinkets. No, it doesn't depend.

Did the normal/heroic trinket ever get their nerf?

Ok thats what I was thinking. Thanks huth

Deleted
    Actually Mannoroth trinket procs out of Sunfall so its better for aoe fights like Iskar and Xhul.

Quote Originally Posted by zelis View Post
    Actually Mannoroth trinket procs out of Sunfall so its better for aoe fights like Iskar and Xhul.
    I wouldn't call Iskar an AoE fight.

Besides, this is most likely a bug which means that a) it is liable to get changed without notice and b) using it is exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by zelis View Post
    It procs off sunfire as well. so you can spam sunfire while you're in solar.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    It was also hotfixed to proc off the intial hit from moonfire - so you can spam your dot (either one) to set off the explosion....whether or not that is worth it is another question.

(I think when Alame last ran the numbers it was not worth just dot spamming to set off the explosion)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2015-07-21 at 01:02 PM.

Our dots do way to little direct damage for that to be worthwhile.

Deleted
    If you can abuse it with sunfall, the HC version is a really good trinket in multitarget fights, not so much for ST.

Hasn't it been confirmed that this isn't intended? As it only works with Sunfall and not Starfall and will probably be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenp View Post
    Hasn't it been confirmed that this isn't intended? As it only works with Sunfall and not Starfall and will probably be nerfed?
    Actually, most recent dev tweet specifies that it should proc of Sunfire, but not Sunfall and Starfall. I.e. if it still procs off Sunfall, that's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, most recent dev tweet specifies that it should proc of Sunfire, but not Sunfall and Starfall. I.e. if it still procs off Sunfall, that's a bug.
    Hrmm. I thought I remembered reading earlier that people were reporting that it was working with Sunfall. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenp View Post
    Hrmm. I thought I remembered reading earlier that people were reporting that it was working with Sunfall. My mistake.
    Oh, it is, or at least was. But that's a confirmed bug, and as such using it is technically exploiting.

Deleted
    I wonder how this guy will end up. If any action will be taken.

WLogs /reports/MwB7K64AP3nTNdHg#fight=3&type=damage-done&source=13

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GameSoEasy View Post
    I wonder how this guy will end up. If any action will be taken.

WLogs /reports/MwB7K64AP3nTNdHg#fight=3&type=damage-done&source=13
    No action will be taken.

Blizzard doesn't punish players for their mistakes - except in extreme cases.

This player isn't breaking the game, he's using what exists within the game to get himself ahead. The bug isn't even that good on Kormrok, he just got ridiculously lucky and got procs on all the sets of hands.

Agreed. This "Geralltqt" character has gone too far this time. Hanging is too good for the likes of him.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Ok so I just acquired H warforged + socket GSR is that better than mythic DUT. Askmrrobot is showing the H warforged+socket GSR to be even better than the regular mythic GSR is that right?
    Last edited by Mspartan; 2015-07-24 at 01:18 PM.