Arms warrior rotation

hello quick question on arms warrior rotation i heard that once you have tier 18 4 set and arch trinket that your rotation is pretty much a 2 button rotation only using mortal strike and CS on CD how true is this? of course keeping rend on at all time but other than that ppl have said only use WW or thunderclap as very small fillers in your rotation your 100% priority should be use MS and CS on CD and never waste a GCD on tunderclap or WW if it will make you miss a mortal strike and also because with 4set and arch trinket MS and CS procs so often it will almost always be up

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much it. Only use WW to prevent capping rage.

Taking WW out of my single target sim APL completely is less than a 1% dps loss.

If you play perfectly and incorporate WW, it might give a small DPS boost, but if you screw it up at all and miss a potential MS reset it will hurt your DPS more than it helps, probably.

As for "2 button spec", on single target it feels really boring to me, but on multiple targets where you are keeping SS up and constantly target swapping for rend and execute snipes, it's a lot more enjoyable and difficult to play perfectly.
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-07-19 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    As for "2 button spec", on single target it feels really boring to me, but on multiple targets where you are keeping SS up and constantly target swapping for rend and execute snipes, it's a lot more enjoyable and difficult to play perfectly.
    Surprisingly, this 4 set has actually made Arms really fun in multi target fights. No empty gcds and tons of rage make it feel, less slow. It's not very hard, but it's a lot more engaging and pretty fun. This tier is also perfect for it.