Thread: SimC

SimC

I've used SImC in the past and know how to read the info given, but lately I haven't been able to see the stat weights, I have the latest version of it and I've done numerous Simulations. It used to show me the stat weights on the very first page. Is anyone else having that issue, or is there something I'm missing? Here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Pewz/simple

Check your settings and make sure scaling is enabled (Options > Scaling > Stats you want/enable). If you're using the TCI make sure you include "calculate_scale_factors=1"

That was it, done, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Check your settings and make sure scaling is enabled (Options > Scaling > Stats you want/enable). If you're using the TCI make sure you include "calculate_scale_factors=1"
    You must be new around here. Cause you totally did that wrong.

You're supposed to spend the first 2-3 post telling him everything he did wrong and how he is a waste of air
    You're then supposed to talk to him in a condescending manner about various things
    You then question his political standings and sexual affliations
    You then spend 3-4 post telling him how his is a waste of air and to uninstall the game.

At no time should you directly answer his question! You're going to break the Forums!!!!!

Infracted for Spam.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-07-20 at 01:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP got the information he needed, no point to continue this.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream