15+ Year Old Account

Getting more frequent blue screens, same one every time

Every so often, usually during gaming but not exclusively, I get a BSOD with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. The internet with its default info has been not very useful as it seems to be a catch-all error when it involves something hardware.

I used to get this error maybe once every month or two months, but now I am starting it to get weekly or in the past week twice already in the past 4 days.

So I come to the MMO-C computer aid fund to see if maybe you guys can help me pinpoint the error at hand here before I decide to completely replace my PC.

Brief current stuff:
    CPU: i7 2600K
    RAM: 2x4GB Corsair XMS CMX8GX3M2A1333C9
    Main: ASUS Sabertooth P67
    GPU: Sapphire HD7870
    HDD0: SanDisk 120gb SSD
    HDD1: 1500GB Seagate HDD
    HDD2: OCZ Agility 3 SSD

Full info can be found >here<

Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    Every so often, usually during gaming but not exclusively, I get a BSOD with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. The internet with its default info has been not very useful as it seems to be a catch-all error when it involves something hardware.

I used to get this error maybe once every month or two months, but now I am starting it to get weekly or in the past week twice already in the past 4 days.

So I come to the MMO-C computer aid fund to see if maybe you guys can help me pinpoint the error at hand here before I decide to completely replace my PC.

Brief current stuff:
    CPU: i7 2600K
    RAM: 2x4GB Corsair XMS CMX8GX3M2A1333C9
    Main: ASUS Sabertooth P67
    GPU: Sapphire HD7870
    HDD0: SanDisk 120gb SSD
    HDD1: 1500GB Seagate HDD
    HDD2: OCZ Agility 3 SSD

Full info can be found >here<
    Are you overclocking your cpu? Mine bsods as well with that same error (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR). In my case it's an unstalbe oc (still haven't got him stable enough, shitty bad luck on my cpu...).
    If you are ocing, try some more voltage. If it isn't possible, remove the oc and stress test it to see if you get a bsod again.
    If you are not ocing, no idea, search fr that error on google :\
    Some links: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...d-message.html
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...ble-error.html

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, everything in my PC is completely stock settings

Deleted
    i had a similar thing happen with my pc, first download bluescreen viewer then look through the dumpfiles created when it blue screens
    second download memtest and throw it on a bootable usb and run it

when i went looking for why mine was doing it, it came down to a faulty memory stick