Thread: Ring Heirloom

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah that info is 100% wrong.

finally had this mission pop up in all the weeks since launch and i fail at 95% , Oh the joy ..
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    finally had this mission pop up in all the weeks since launch and i fail at 95% , Oh the joy ..
    One and only mount mission so far failed at 96%, feel your pain.

Deleted
    seen all three and currently own all the rings myself had them all pop up on completely different characters though

had all 3 rings pop on my main plus the bmah one , so only missing the shark and the riverbeast out of the 6 rare ones the shipyard has to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Burst CDs are useless for leveling. Seriously, how many mobs do you encounter while leveling that don't in less than 10s anyway? It might be decent at level 100, I really don't know but the heal is far far more useful cause you can just keep pulling and don't have to waste time eating or healing yourself.
    If you're taking that much damage you're bad.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    If you're taking that much damage you're bad.
    wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Yeh I've had those requirements satisfied for some 7 weeks now. No rare missions, no ring missions.
    Are you clearing the top right corner? On every alt I looted the spyglass on I got a ghost pirate rare mission spawning within minutes. Including the ring twice.

Just got my second rare mission for another heirloom ring, this time agility instead of intellect. Both missions appeared in the top right-hand corner for me too.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by leothar View Post
    Are you clearing the top right corner? On every alt I looted the spyglass on I got a ghost pirate rare mission spawning within minutes. Including the ring twice.
    I'm not aware of any blocking mechanism that requires you to "clear" missions. I don't think any garrison or shipyard thing works that way.

The spyglass {might be,probably is} a criterion though.

Whatever the formula is for spawning the ring quest, it seems like it's account wide. I had 3 toons with level 3 shipyards, and 2 with level 2. Since HFC was released, I've had three of the ring quests spawn across all of my toons. Thankfully I've succeeded twice, and failed on the INT ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leothar View Post
    I'm clearing the entire map. I do the treasure missions so fast that most of the time, there isn't even one up anymore (not even the baleful gear ones).

I got the spyglass on the second day after the patch dropped. I got the others on patch day itself, since he was the only one who didn't have a 100 percent drop rate I had to go back twice to kill him. But anyway, yeah opening week. Having the spyglass has nothing to do with whether you get this mission. I have gotten ghost pirate missions on crappy alts who do not have the spyglass even now.

Quote Originally Posted by jenia View Post
    had all 3 rings pop on my main plus the bmah one , so only missing the shark and the riverbeast out of the 6 rare ones the shipyard has to offer
    I've seen a neverending stream of Left Sharks. 4 or maybe 5 so far.

I finally had a ring mission pop up, not on my EU account but my US account which has less toons with a shipyard.. go figure. No clue what the criteria would be to get them to pop I have a huge amount of toons with a level 3 shipyard, keep getting the left shark and the BMAH quest.

RNG is severe on garrison and ship yard missions

- got the int-BOA ring and BMAH rep on one player
    - got the int- BOA ring, agi-BOA ring, BMAH rep, left shark pet on my other
    - not gotten the cinder pup or void BOA trinket on either two of my 100's

my friend has
    - not gotten any of the six rare missions on one of his 100's
    - got the int- BOA ring, agi-BOA ring, BMAH rep on his other 100
    - got the cinder pup twice, void BOA trinket twice on the same player

we both got the coalfist mount from a mission

all of our followers are maxed at 675, our 100's are geared 698-699 i-lv

RNG was really bad on followers too, when we both started WOD, by level 91-92 we both had 9 followers each
    - i got 1 blue and 8 green followers
    - my friend 2 epic, 4 blue, 3 green, and 2 of the blue followers had the mount speed boost. he was able to level and complete 8 hour missions due to the mounts in 2-4 hours, and other missions i couldn't complete but he could because he started with 2 epic players
    Last edited by pinkz; 2015-08-18 at 07:18 AM.

Don't talk to me about the garrison mission rares, so much rng, I have 11 or 12 with the missions able to spawn and some spawn weekly on a Saturday for me and others just don't even spawn. I have had 8 or so Void satchels, 2 coalfist mounts, 6 cinderpups I think and various other ones. I would really love for Blizzard just to say what is needed to ensure various missions proc so I can work on that and not have to guess. No real hardship not knowing but still would be nice.

With 10 level 3 shipyards, I've gotten 7 Left Sharks, 1 Riverbeast, and 2x BMAH missions. No rings so far.

For the rare follower missions, with 10x chars meeting requirements, I've gotten 6x XP elixirs, 7x Champion's Honor, 6x Medallion of the Legion, 8x Burning Blade, 6x Cinder Pup, 6x Void Satchels, and a lot of barrels of oil and ogre caches, and 1 Coalfist.

Either RNG is screwing me, or the Coalfist is a lot rarer than the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    With 10 level 3 shipyards, I've gotten 7 Left Sharks, 1 Riverbeast, and 2x BMAH missions. No rings so far.

For the rare follower missions, with 10x chars meeting requirements, I've gotten 6x XP elixirs, 7x Champion's Honor, 6x Medallion of the Legion, 8x Burning Blade, 6x Cinder Pup, 6x Void Satchels, and a lot of barrels of oil and ogre caches, and 1 Coalfist.

Either RNG is screwing me, or the Coalfist is a lot rarer than the rest.
    As far as I know the Gronnling is rarer than most rare garrison missions, but only by a factor of 2-4. Your RNG seems about right, just a little unlucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    As far as I know the Gronnling is rarer than most rare garrison missions, but only by a factor of 2-4. Your RNG seems about right, just a little unlucky.
    Some of us are a lot unlucky then... 4x champion's honor, 8x medallion, 3x burning blade toy, 4x cinder pup, 3x void satchel, more barrels and ogre crates than I can count. No Coalfist yet. But at least I am getting rare garrision table missions so hopefully someday he'll pop up.

And as for the shipyard? 4 toons qualify for the rare shipyard missions as far as any of us can identify any requirements for 6.2 rare missions whatsoever (all level 3 shipyards, all 25 followers are 675, toon ilevels ranging from 680 to 710, finished the entire garrison quest chains including the TJ additions, etc. etc.). But I'm not getting rare shipyard missions. On any of them. Not sure what to do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Some of us are a lot unlucky then... 4x champion's honor, 8x medallion, 3x burning blade toy, 4x cinder pup, 3x void satchel, more barrels and ogre crates than I can count. No Coalfist yet. But at least I am getting rare garrision table missions so hopefully someday he'll pop up.

And as for the shipyard? 4 toons qualify for the rare shipyard missions as far as any of us can identify any requirements for 6.2 rare missions whatsoever (all level 3 shipyards, all 25 followers are 675, toon ilevels ranging from 680 to 710, finished the entire garrison quest chains including the TJ additions, etc. etc.). But I'm not getting rare shipyard missions. On any of them. Not sure what to do about that.
    How many of you have Naval Mechanics (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ics#comments)?

Are you or aren't you getting ring missions?