Mut 4 piece t18 + class trinket execute phase

Picked up my 4 set and trinket in one night, holy **** im getting CPs and Crits out of my ass. I was kinda overwhelmed.

What do you in that phase? do you just dispatch 1-2 then spam Envenom without worries of clipping it since there is no way it will fall?

I noticed i was getting energy capped a few times, should i just dispatch again to prevent capping at the expense of wasting CP?

The spec plays itself at that point, you're just using Dispatch and Envenom constantly and refreshing Rupture whenever it is time.

Deleted
    Imo ,

Envenom clipping > capping energy.

At your stage of gear, i can`t imagine how its possible to not clip envenoms, especially during execute. Much better to lose a second or 2 of clipped envenom, rather than sitting on full energy waiting for envenom to drop <2 seconds.

Just get ya spamming fingers going.

Just think about the reasoning behind why you avoid clipping. It is just so that you maintain a higher envenom uptime. As long as you aren't getting stuck without energy or CPs when the buff is about to fall off, just go ahead and envenom early.
    Tishelle (Rogue) - Tisha (Mage) - Tishandra (DK) - Tisharia (Priest) - Tishanna (Warlock) - Tishie (Monk) - Tishette (Boosted Warrior )