gosac or gosupremacy for 3v3?

Atm, I'm playing at around 1800 rating and face more and more teams training my pet which puts our healer under a lot of pressure and if opponents manage to get my pet twice in a row and fast, I (and we) are pretty much screwed up, since I can't silence and we lose a lot of pressure ending with me dying...
    Is it better just going gosac to prevent this from happening (although that talent is not rly my talent of choice tbh) in conjunction with double spell lock?
    Another reason I was thinking of going gosac is because of recent hotfix to lock's dmg... Here it is, if you haven't seen it:
    Affliction
    Drain Soul damage has been increased by 50%, and now causes all other damage over time spells to instantly deal 50% of their normal damage (up from 40%).
    Haunt damage has been increased by 25%, and now increases periodic damage dealt by 35% (up from 30%).
    Destruction
    Chaos Bolt, Conflagrate, Immolate, Incinerate, and Shadowburn damage increased by 5%.

So, should I completely switch to gosac or stick to supremacy in certain occasions (or comps, if there are comps like that feel free to advise)? Tnx

Go for sac in most cases. Killing pets will become a norm, especially if you're playing a comp where you are the only viable kill target. When your pet is close to dying, sac it until you can resummon it (you lose out on soul link, so if you're being trained, you'll want to resummon it as soon as you can or go voidwalker).

Supremacy isn't that useful. The extra damage really isn't game-changing, and sending your pet too far out is just asking for it to be killed.

Pet management is frustrating but it is pretty necessary at the moment. I recommend giving some binds to all 3 of the commands (pet attack, pet follow, and move pet). When people are killing your pet, try to keep your pet in place and move away from it. And don't be afraid to summon a voidwalker. It'll take them a little longer to kill, and most people won't bother at that point. It leaves you able to insta-summon a felhunter later on when you're trying to get pressure (i.e. demon soul).

Deleted
    just macro /petfollow and the heal thingy whatever it's called together and oh use the glyph that makes the heal thingy instant cast