Why is it okay to justify anything by saying "it's a prank" ?

Hey
    I'm wondering why it's okay to do anything aslong as you add it's a prank
    Saw a guy go around and fart in the face of people and when they got mad he just said "chill out man it's a prank"
    Dono how why this is allowed

Deleted
    Thats not allowed it's assault or something probably.

I even seen some people do a "steal gas" prank and getting beaten up when found out.. Yet still trying to scream chill dude it's a prank

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just look at some Prank Channels in YouTube. It's ridiculous and it's getting out of control.

Deleted
    Some idiots are idiots. Of course it's not ok to do anti-social things "for a prank".

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, probably the same disjointed part in the brain as people that think is okay to justify their idiocy by saying "I find this offensive!" to everything.

Idiots are idiots, Mankind shows this daily.

Yeah, a lot of those people get their ass whooped and they deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I've heard creampies are.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hey
    I'm wondering why it's okay to do anything aslong as you add it's a prank
    Saw a guy go around and fart in the face of people and when they got mad he just said "chill out man it's a prank"
    Dono how why this is allowed
    Simple: It is not, and only idiots let it pass because of that "excuse".

Deleted
    These kind of people really annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Some idiots are idiots. Of course it's not ok to do anti-social things "for a prank".
    it´s okay when you both prank each other

Quote Originally Posted by the beast mode View Post
    These kind of people really annoy me.
    Same here

Me punching them in the face is just a prank. They shouldn't get so upset over it.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

There are pranksters like Rahat who do it right. Then there are dickheads who go into ghettos and try to piss people off and start fights, and then justify it with a pathetic "BUT IT'S A PRANK LOOK THERE'S A CAMERA HAHAHA". Those guys have got it coming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    There are pranksters like Rahat who do it right. Then there are dickheads who go into ghettos and try to piss people off and start fights, and then justify it with a pathetic "BUT IT'S A PRANK LOOK THERE'S A CAMERA HAHAHA". Those guys have got it coming.
    The big difference between people like Rahat and that second section is that Rahat doesn't do anything that causes harm to the "pranked". It's pretty much exclusively stunt magic and illusion for people like him.

I'm all for humour - stunt magic and illusion are fascinating and can be hilarious, people who do things that can be classified as assault are just idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dudes are lucky when they go into the hood trying to antagonize black youths that they don't get shot. Not that I wish they would but they purposely single out black youths that may or may not have ties with gang culture just to antagonize them. People that are already on edge and having somebody come up and take their phone, pull their pants up, touch them inappropriately etc. I've even seen one where the guy would go around asking to buy guns like what the fuck?

Deleted
    It isn't ok /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Dudes are lucky when they go into the hood trying to antagonize black youths that they don't get shot. Not that I wish they would but they purposely single out black youths that may or may not have ties with gang culture just to antagonize them. People that are already on edge and having somebody come up and take their phone, pull their pants up, touch them inappropriately etc. I've even seen one where the guy would go around asking to buy guns like what the fuck?
    I think i saw a video.. where he took a phone and the black kid took out a gun scary sheet