Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    That's 14/18 which would be 1.5% probability with 50%. Not entirely impossible.
    My statistics say 81 tomes in 126 kills, which is 64%(All before the supposed buff). I don't quite believe the 50% chance people claim. Remember that Hellfire Assault has been bugged for the past 2 saves so don't take those kills into consideration (It's fixed now, btw)
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2015-07-22 at 10:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    My statistics say 81 tomes in 126 kills, which is 64%(All before the supposed buff). I don't quite believe the 50% chance people claim. Remember that Hellfire Assault has been bugged for the past 2 saves so don't take those kills into consideration (It's fixed now, btw)
    RNG is RNG, I have 40% (25/62) chance with my main and had 4/6 with my alt today w/o having completed one ring. Last ID my main got 3 in the entire raid. Everything is possible if you look at individuals or a small number of ppl.
    If we get 2 tomes from one boss or something like that, we can assume that there is a buff. But I wouldn't draw a conclusion now about a buff just because some characters good more tomes in one ID than the other ID.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2015-07-22 at 10:46 AM.

I had 19 tomes at the end of last week, felt extremely slow. Did LFR last night and went 6 for 6 on the bosses.....................

Deleted
    Got 10/12 with my WL alt and completed the ring. After that, my main mage got 1/8. I assume there is a (de)buff that decreases the drop chance.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2015-07-22 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    If we get 2 tomes from one boss or something like that, we can assume that there is a buff.
    You could already do that. I had it happen before, and our GM got 2 tomes from one boss (Gorefiend I believe) yesterday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    You could already do that. I had it happen before, and our GM got 2 tomes from one boss (Gorefiend I believe) yesterday.
    Pic or it didn't happen :P

I noticed an increase of drops. I had only 17 tokens.. I now have 27 after one night.

Deleted
    If theres not already a tome boost, there will be one soon i think(when you got it on your main)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    I noticed an increase of drops. I had only 17 tokens.. I now have 27 after one night.
    I notice oposite got only 4 this week qq ended with 29/33 still havent killed archimode lets hope that i wont experience same Sh like damn runes where i finish resets with 1 left on 4 toons

No boost as for now. I'm kinda disappointed