Deleted

Need Gaming Laptop for FFXIV

Hey guys

I currently posess a great gaming desktop for all kinds of games i play.
    However for my upcoming travels id like to have a Laptop to play FFXIV on it.
    My budget is roughly 1000€, im really just looking to play FFXIV in good settings at maybe 30fps.
    Hopefully you can help me choose something
    Thanks!

That's literally the EXACT same thing I was looking for. Same budget, requirement, etc. The only difference is that my travels don't start for a few more months, so I was holding off to see what happens with prices and tech.

However, in my research I found things like This. I believe it should do the trick for our requirements. I was going to put it here on MMO-Champ and ask the same question (if it would run FFXIV decently). I believe it will, but someone else can chime in hopefully.

Lots of manufacturers have very similar spec'ed computers if that one is not available in euro. (Asus, MSI, Leveno). They all sit in the $1000 price range. Nvidia 960M and HQ level intel mobile processor.

I'd love to go a step up in the discrete graphics, but that puts it in the $1500 ballpark.

Anyway, that's what I've come up with. Hopefully I can piggy back on your question and find out if this computer is good enough.