Quote Originally Posted by Joi View Post
    It looks like your old face is an option
    No... all new options have a cheesy grin on them. They have removed my character forever, but as I said - still play and enjoy WoW.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Doesn't help.
    Kill it with fire D:

- - - Updated - - -

No... all new options have a cheesy grin on them. They have removed my character forever, but as I said - still play and enjoy WoW.
    I can see why you would be upset with losing your angry gnome face. Both of your current options are horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Kill it with fire D:

- - - Updated - - -

I can see why you would be upset with losing your angry gnome face. Both of your current options are horrible.
    Yeah definitely kill it with fire. But I agree.

I held onto my level 90 boost for the 6-8 month period before Legion came out to make a happy, bubbly female gnome like the one we saw at the original Blizzcon preview. Guess what facial expression female gnomes no longer have.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Doesn't help.
    Well that sucks then. I was under the impression that opting out of new models would return your character to what it used to be, but I guess not.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was able to make a gnome using the angry face just now.

You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Blizzard has the money, the time and the resources to update both the worgen and the goblin model and also fix all the character faces they ruined in a few weeks. They are just being greedy and lazy. I can't understand how someone can defend them, even an amateur artist can do a better job in a short period of time, I don't get why they keep avoiding the feedback and the bug reports (like the death knight eye glow disappearance or the night elf blindfold face bug that lead them to block me on twitter).
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I was able to make a gnome using the angry face just now.

That still isn't the same as what was in the first picture. I'm having a difficult time grasping why the old models are even an issue. It's not like it was extra work all of the files and models were there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Deal with the fact that all the races are ugly in same way... not the draenei female, we are gorgeous! ;p
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    even an amateur artist can do a better job in a short period of time
    I brought that up constantly during the period between the Blizzcon they announced the new models till they released them. People who work on models in their offtime for no pay and don't even do it as their job are able to product models with facial expression and "jiggle bones" and somehow a team of full-time artists working for a multi-billion dollar corporation that is having "new models!" as an expansion feature still took more than a year to produce 24 models while having the original models available to them and all the resources they could ask for.

Now, I don't really fault the team itself as they clearly got a good cushy job. What I do fault, as usual with Blizzard, is their resource allocation and task delegation habits. You ask Bob to make you sandwich and he may take five minutes. You ask Blizzard to do it and it'll take a day and they'll tell you there was a delay in the cheese alignment process that set them back two hours.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

That still isn't the same as what was in the first picture. I'm having a difficult time grasping why the old models are even an issue. It's not like it was extra work all of the files and models were there.

Looks pretty similar to me.

But I will agree the new version of it does look very different.

But it does regain its angry face in combat kinda

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Looks pretty similar to me.

But I will agree the new version of it does look very different.
    In game, or character creation screen ? They look very different when I do things.

The other thing is - it is my characters face, it wasn't made the way I made it for my benefit - rather for the benefit of other players.

If I change the model to use - it doesn't affect how others see my character does it ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Deal with the fact that all the races are ugly in same way... not the draenei female, we are gorgeous! ;p
    Draenei Females the whores of the Alliance .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, when can we expect beta? Since blizz said they would release beta last year... sigh.

Well, we can put the argument on whether Blizzard is back to work tomorrow or not, to rest:

Can't wait to get back to work tomorrow and work on Legion! #TestAllTheThings
    - Zorbrix, https://twitter.com/Zorbrix/status/683848513348714496

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Sooo, when can we expect beta? Since blizz said they would release beta last year... sigh.
    Maybe this week
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    hopefully freaking soon!
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

In game, or character creation screen ? They look very different when I do things.

The other thing is - it is my characters face, it wasn't made the way I made it for my benefit - rather for the benefit of other players.

If I change the model to use - it doesn't affect how others see my character does it ?

All those were in game but yeah showing old models only shows it to you not everyone else soo

You can change your face at the barber shop to be the "new" angry face, idk if you changed it on purpose or if it changed on its own to be the sad looking face, but in the character creation the angry face is the third one down, the sad face your using now is the second.

I don't know why they didn't keep the sneer/frown that shows your teeth all the time instead of the straight lip pucker it has now.

Hey, I heard rumblings among the grapevine that in Legion Hunters/Shaman will start with mail and Warriors/Paladins will start with plate from level 1. Is there any truth to this? Seems like a ton of re-itemization would need to be done if its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    idk if you changed it on purpose or if it changed on its own to be the sad looking face, but in the character creation the angry face is the third one down,
    Changed on its own, went to the barber shop soon after to try and change it - no luck. Will try again now, maybe some new models come in since WoD launch.

There at the barber right now, the 'unhappiest' look is a straight grimace left to right. No sad face options.
    Just tried character creation - same thing.