10+ Year Old Account
    Is Azsuna in the build or not?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    True , we still have months to go , so I hope for some good changes in the near future. Lets get some work done on the monks first.
    I dont mind it that much, they are doing changes on the other classes right now, but I seriously hope that Monks gets some changes (non MW monks) WW staying basically the Same, has me considering a reroll

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Rip hype!!
    You dont you do not deserve the alpha! Every BUILD is important...

Is a step forward that makes the beta closer! You do not see rise and shine the LEGION logo on the horizon? ;P

BTW, next week new build with frost mage & Azsuna.

March is behind the corner.

Wtf? O_o
    Scepter of the Deep: Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides - Name changed from "Scepter of the Deep: Scepter of Aszhara

so, no Aszhara name in our artefact? Confirmed Aszhara next expansion!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Is Azsuna in the build or not?
    Look at the front page.

mmo-champ is a bit slow, still no models or artifact pics up like other sites

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    It has a 15 second recharge now instead of a 15 second cooldown with 1 charge.
    But I'm assuming the complete neutering of G.I. is real ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Monks havent been touched upon since like last year.
    We're the red-headed step child of Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    But I'm assuming the complete neutering of G.I. is real ?
    It was reduced by ~33% and increased in cooldown match every similar spell yeah.
    While it's admittedly full of assholes you'd be better off asking about mages in the dedicated subforum :P

Besides it's not like this thread isn't also frequently attended by assholes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    I dont mind it that much, they are doing changes on the other classes right now, but I seriously hope that Monks gets some changes (non MW monks) WW staying basically the Same, has me considering a reroll
    I dont play monks , so I cant really comment on how they play atm, are they that bad tho? Arms has been rubbish in WoD , looks better in Legion , but there are some changes it could use.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It was reduced by ~33% and increased in cooldown match every similar spell yeah.
    Ah - was referring to the removal of the 2 x DoT bit, without which GI doesn't function at all pretty much as GI gets cancelled if you take damage.

Will move it to the Mage group - sorry.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

I still say they plan on bring up 7.0 ptr early march with it going live end of april

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    I still say they plan on bring up 7.0 ptr early march with it going live end of april
    Not possible really - they need a month or more from full beta (or what ever the correct words are) to PTR.

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can imagine Blizzard beginning some more raid testing sometime in the next week or so. It has been pretty silent on that end. Also, was the Emerald Nightmare raid supposed to have 6 or 7 bosses? I'm only counting 6 right now.

NEVERMIND, FORGOT CENARIUS
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

Ah - was referring to the removal of the 2 x DoT bit, without which GI doesn't function at all pretty much as GI gets cancelled if you take damage.

Will move it to the Mage group - sorry.
    Unless you're using it to try and hide in PvP, the functionality should be pretty much the same, unless you were popping it 3 seconds before a boss attack and ceasing DPS until the attack hit.

New build was surprising, but not that it contains no new classes/zone. We weren't really counting on those this week anyway.

Still, we got some new stuff, and I am greatly enjoying the new models on WoWhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    I dont play monks , so I cant really comment on how they play atm, are they that bad tho? Arms has been rubbish in WoD , looks better in Legion , but there are some changes it could use.
    as someone who just dinged on his warrior (fury warrior) I am well aware of Arms being boring, I am not sure how numbers are atm, but the whole playstyle as it looks like right now is basically the same from live (well almost) with a few very minor things.

Not possible really - they need a month or more from full beta (or what ever the correct words are) to PTR.
    it very possible considering the ptr is up No reason and they just changes alpha/beta from 7.0.1 to 7.0.3 they are getting ready to bring up the ptr for testing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    I can imagine Blizzard beginning some more raid testing sometime in the next week or so. It has been pretty silent on that end. Also, was the Emerald Nightmare raid supposed to have 6 or 7 bosses? I'm only counting 6 right now.
    It was announced that there are 7 bosses and Suramar will have 10. Maybe EN will end up having more since a corrupted Ysera model was datamined.

My guess on order:
    Sick Dragon
    Ursoc
    Cenarius
    Corrupted Archdruid person
    Nightmare dragons
    Ewwww
    Xavius
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    There's 7 bosses and Suramar will have 10.

Corrupted Archdruid person
    Makes sense since her other model is.. a spider!

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=106087/elerethe-renferal

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    it very possible considering
    Can't start the PTR build until they are feature complete beta .... that's just a technical limitation pretty much. But that's only max level implemented + all classes and specs implemented. So it could be a build or two away.