All this tells me is that the Night Elves have fallen hard since the War of the Ancients. Even the Blood Elves are more impressive now.

Guess that's what happens when your army is comprised only of women and your men are lazy hippies who sleep all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    And here I was thinking mission duration was a good thing because they would NOT be like WoD missions, but just buffs while you quest in that zone? Is it going to be a new Garrison after all?
    Yes.

Garrison missions are back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post
    All this tells me is that the Night Elves have fallen hard since the War of the Ancients. Even the Blood Elves are more impressive now.

Guess that's what happens when your army is comprised only of women and your men are lazy hippies who sleep all the time.
    well,Night Elf society is basically a race ruled by matriarch.I don't eally have anything against a society ruled by women except that their counter parts are lazy as fuck.

Night Elves became bitches after they lost their immortality.

Deleted
    The comparisons to Garrisons are so moronic they only share ONE thing, lmao. It's like saying cake and cola are the same thing because they both contain sugar...

http://imgur.com/UP8prLK they fixed bladestorm, and you guys said my nagging doesn't help lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    http://imgur.com/UP8prLK they fixed bladestorm, and you guys said my nagging doesn't help lol
    thank god, this one looks a lot better.

Formerly known as Arafal

Don't like that bladestorm. The one they had was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Don't like that bladestorm. The one they had was better.
    It's the same, but with the floating swords removed. It's good.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post

Take the sexism back to 4chan.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

The additional legendary slot iirc won't even be accessible until a future patch.

So it showing up in your class hall talents would be similar to the flying achievement being visible but not useable until a future patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Thing I noticed is missing is the ability to assign a follower to help you quest in a zone. Can't remember his name but the Pandaren monk tank hit like a TRUCK. Most normal npcs he would one shot and elites he would kill in like 5 hits. But follower assign is gone now

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    How is it sexism when it is biology? dafuq
    What biology can tell you about a fictional race of elves I couldn't possibly guess.

How much do you guys wanna bet Tristannarutofan wouldn't of said it was sexist if DonaldTrumpSucks left out the women part but still said the men were lazy...

Fuck feminazis
    I think I liked you more when you were just posting reaction gifs. Oh well, only a matter of time before you're banned again I guess :V

In other news, a PTR build went out, it's marked as Release now. That frees up the PTR for 7.0. \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    In other news, a PTR build went out, it's marked as Release now. That frees up the PTR for 7.0. \o/
    Nice!
    Hopefully Legion will be around the corner next.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Schwarzkopf you need to remember the average iq of a mmo-c forum user is -20, you can't reason with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Now i know why target has about an overall 1 star rating online... seriously, target stole 44 dollars from me, said my package would ship today... Now they are out of stock for months now i can't cancel.
    It was in fact a genuine question as I’m a bit out of the loop and don’t have access to Beta/Alpha or whatever you’re calling it.

As usual, replies from the high and mighty full of insults and misinterpretation of a message (this is the internet after all I guess, I’ll forgive you for that one) and the need to generalize the forum populous with a jab at their intelligence?

If it makes you feel important, great. Thanks for the answer nonetheless.

Blizzard are still calling this Alpha.
    I think at the moment their plan is to change it to "Beta" when they start doing number tuning rather than having mechanics themselves in flux, and then invite more players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Blizzard are still calling this Alpha.
    I think at the moment their plan is to change it to "Beta" when they start doing number tuning rather than having mechanics themselves in flux, and then invite more players.
    Thanks for clearing that up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Nice!
    Hopefully Legion will be around the corner next.
    My company wants to know, when I'm taking that one week off for.. "romantic travel".

Until Blizz decides, I don't know!

lol, same. I've already decided that whatever day of the week its released, days off will be taken connecting to the following weekend.