7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I didn't click on that.
    I know what you are trying to do.

I'm not falling for it again
    You know you want to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Meh, I just think sparty said other so the surprise would be harder to spoil. I think it's the legion mini series.
    I was thinking the announcement of the xpac date and the start of the mini series at pax-east.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post
    My bet is the announcement has to do with Warcraft in general but also pertains to Sparty and his brand, and is factually a major announcement for him.

No way some random streamer is the only one hyping up a colossal announcement. It never works that way.
    Well, I'd disagree...I've seen blizzard hide other things to other streamers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post
    My bet is the announcement has to do with Warcraft in general but also pertains to Sparty and his brand, and is factually a major announcement for him. .
    Exactly most likely this.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Increasing likelihood that it's gonna let people down, unless it's just that big (which it likely won't be).
    Big Announcement:

Sparty is stepping out of DJ and Towelliee is they new GM :O

It's obviously a World of Warcraft: Legion™ brand toaster.

Deleted
    Wasn't Warcraft III just updated so that it works on modern operating systems? Why do that a few weeks previous to anything related to a remake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't know but I'm going to assume it won't be as big as I anticipate.
    Prbly not, my Paladin friend. Everyone got caught up in the hype!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    You know you want to
    No I don't

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    But here is some solid big of logic, what it wasn't for views & just typical MMO-C forum poster freaking out & making Hype out of thin air.

Sorry if I sound salty, but it will be very funny when the salt start pouring cause everyone got overhyped about something, that prbly has nothing to do with them.
    It's not out of 'thin air' though, if it was say.. 'Something's coming about Warcraft soon.. stay tuned!', then yea, that could be pent up hype. He specifically said it was a 'major announcement', that's on him.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    It's not out of 'thin air' though, if it was say.. 'Something's coming about Warcraft soon.. stay tuned!', then yea, that could be pent up hype. He specifically said it was a 'major announcement', that's on him.
    Major Announcement for him prbly.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've figured it out.
    Blizzard thinks 6.2.4 was a succes so they'll be announcing 6.2.5 today.

It feels too late in the day to be the Legion release date. 11pm UK time. Midnight Europe. They'd have announced it at like midday if it was something like that to capitalise on both main regions being awake to see the news. In fact it's late full stop for any major brand announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    But here is some solid big of logic, what it wasn't for views & just typical MMO-C forum poster freaking out & making Hype out of thin air.

Sorry if I sound salty, but it will be very funny when the salt start pouring cause everyone got overhyped about something, that prbly has nothing to do with them.
    I'm anticipating it's going to be something "Oh...ok then *Back to videogaming*"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Increasing likelihood that it's gonna let people down, unless it's just that big (which it likely won't be).
    So if it's other, then it isn't about legion beta/release date obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    'major announcement', that's on him.
    Major can either be something small affecting everyone, something big affecting a few - or a combination of the two.

The major announcement last year just turned out to be some boring lore crap, so I don't put much on major announcements these days.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Still say it's his bad if this blows up for him. If I'm getting hired by the Overwatch team, i don't say 'Hey guys, major Overwatch news coming later today from my sources!'

Ooo maybe it's something with him and towelliee and their mythic guild. He is the GM(I think)/Raid leader. Wonder if that has something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its official!

July 22nd 2016.

Get Hyped!
    Fixed that for you.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."