Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I figured if no announcement by 5pm PST, then I would be no longer hype for this "announcement".

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

Explain Blizzcon to me then.
    They generally put the Blizzcon opening ceremony (the time frame when the biggest announcements will be made and maximum coverage) at 10 am / 11 am PT. This lines up perfectly for them, because that is 2 pm/3 pm on the east coast, and supper time/early evening in Europe. They did the same thing with the Gamescon announcement - set it in the late evening in Germany so that it would be the middle of the day in New York and middle of the morning in Los Angeles.

7+ Year Old Account
    lets all tear his twitter apart!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what happened to that Human Male Romancer guy?
    Really want him to be in Legion to make more novels and Nobbel do some more funny videos about him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    because blizzard is located in california where it's only 4 PM here
    But, if the announcement is so "big", they can make it when in California is morning! So they can reach american and european players as well.
    That why I think isn't so "major".
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

"SpartySmallwood: this hype thing exploded well past what it was supposed to"

hes talking on twitch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Anyone know what happened to that Human Male Romancer guy?
    Really want him to be in Legion to make more novels and Nobbel do some more funny videos about him.
    he is in highmountain.
    and had a threesome with 2 tauren.
    + we get to create our own steamy romance novel

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Unrealdrone View Post

hes talking on twitch
    Well, is he really surprised?

Bleh, the one night I can't stay on late, and there's so much going on. Ah well, seems I'll have interesting things to log in to tomorrow. #hype

hes talking on twitch
    As you're there, tell him next time that saying something is a 'major announcement' tends to get hype, and even the most simple of minds would grasp that.

hes talking on twitch
    Confirmed it was only for attention, he's not ready to confirm that he's a fraud because people will rip him a new one.

Cool the hype thrusters down 10 notches.

hes talking on twitch
    Called it. Whoever brought up sparty in this thread is to blame. When a nobody on twitch says they have a big announcement that means it is big relative to them.

Got overhyped to hell.

They usually announce things like alpha, ptr, and whatnot around 6pm PST if my memory serves me right. Because I am usually freaking out at the start of raid and not paying attention to it!

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

Well, ya think? I mean, what did he think was going to happen? "Blizzard will make an announcement this afternoon involving Warcraft" and there's very, very few things people will assume about it.

You have to be cognizant about who you are in that it was within the real of possibility there would be something for Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

hes talking on twitch
    Did he really think we ignore this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    They generally put the Blizzcon opening ceremony (the time frame when the biggest announcements will be made and maximum coverage) at 10 am / 11 am PT. This lines up perfectly for them, because that is 2 pm/3 pm on the east coast, and supper time/early evening in Europe. They did the same thing with the Gamescon announcement - set it in the late evening in Germany so that it would be the middle of the day in New York and middle of the morning in Los Angeles.
    So they plan the opening ceremony around EU, rather than the fact it starts the first full day of blizzcon and thats a good time for it?

So everything is just planned around the EU?

No, it's not. Some things it's considered, they're a US based company and i'm pretty sure US timing is first and foremost.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Bleh, the one night I can't stay on late, and there's so much going on. Ah well, seems I'll have interesting things to log in to tomorrow. #hype
    Looks like nothing at all is going on yet. Build isn't up and the Sparty guy was full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Called it. Whoever brought up sparty in this thread is to blame. When a nobody on twitch says they have a big announcement that means it is big relative to them.

Got overhyped to hell.
    Then you say 'To me', moreso when everyone is talking to you and asking you about it. He just fed off of the hype rather than trying to stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    somebody link his twitch