The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I hope that too but it's not how any of the other artifacts work. Maybe something to tweet about.
    Guess you were right

THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    LMAO cyclone removed for resto druid hahahah what are they gonna do now to not die? run away? xD
    Where do you see that exactly? it's still on their pvp talents.....

apparently everyone and their mom got access, legit half of my friendlist is in

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm...mmmmm...

I didn't get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's probably the player.
    Not possible. The original four horsemen were incredibly more powerful than the other Death Knights and the elite guard of Kel'thuzad. We're using his book because of the magic used to create them. The whole point is finding fallen characters who are willing to subject them self to eternal suffering and damnation in exchange for the power to defeat the Legion. You can't use Kel'thuzad's necromancy on someone who is already alive or in undeath. That's just not how it works.

@Imnick, completely agree. I like the offhands more than the main-hands. It's a shame I can't have them on both hands.

I hope by 7.1 Blizzard will at least let you mix and match main/offhand for classes that dual wield.
    I don't mind them being different items but I would like to have Main A with Off B for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Who said we would win? That's how WoW ends. We all become Forsaken and she rules the world.
    That would still put her as a raid boss where we all end up in a wipe (imaging something like the Lich King but without the mass rezz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    The leaders of the burning legion are Balnazzar, Gul'dan and Kil'Jaeden.
    I think we'll kill Balnazzar in Suramar or the raid after Suramar and Kil'Jaeden as the final boss of the expansion.
    And how would they know that Gul'dan is a leader? Do they know of new Gul'dan? How?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It is bad writing and the war should've ended in MoP. Ashran's lore was fucking stupid. They went back to war over a dumb ass artifact which was an OGRE artifact at that.
    I actually like the Faction War (when it makes sense), but Ashran made no sense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    And how would they know that Gul'dan is a leader? Do they know of new Gul'dan? How?
    They have been fighting the Legion for a while, they could have gotten information of who are the legion's general right now (How? well... they could have "peacefully" interrogated some demons)

There's a lot of plot holes there that need explaining. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I actually like the Faction War (when it makes sense), but Ashran made no sense

- - - Updated - - -

They have been fighting the Legion for a while, they could have gotten information of who are the legion's general right now (How? well... they could have "peacefully" interrogated some demons)
    If they know about new Gul'dan I don't think they're dead. Failure doesn't have to mean death. Maybe they were trying to prevent the rift from opening but their plans backfired and had to retreat.

god, i wish i would.

i really want to go through demon hunter creation.

Yeah I hope we can attain GM and HW again. It is literally impossible to get that as it stands now even if they are "available". The 2400 rating requirement for RBGs is absurd considering they are beyond dead competitively, the top team is barely above 2400, and cheating/ddosing is rampant.

Still millions without, having like 100 friends and seeing 50 got in is just another RNG thing.

Gul'dan was in the Nether at some point since they showed a picture of him in it talking to Kil'jaeden.

Years probably passed inside the Nether when it was only days for us.

If Genn really is the new Leader of Alliance, I hope we get Gilneas as an actual city someday!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this is a silly question considering the name, but does anybody happen to know if Nighthold will always be at night? Considering how it looks like a lot of it will be outside, I would imagine that the skybox would change depending on the time of day.

I don't think the Worgen/Goblin cities were ever really shot down as ideas, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Blizzard wanted to revisit these areas sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I know this is a silly question considering the name, but does anybody happen to know if Nighthold will always be at night? Considering how it looks like a lot of it will be outside, I would imagine that the skybox would change depending on the time of day.
    im pretty sure that the nighthold, with the nightwell, in the capital of the nightborne is always at night, ye.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Still millions without, having like 100 friends and seeing 50 got in is just another RNG thing.
    everyone is above 2.2, so might be that

Sooo, the "big announcement" that is "better then beta start or blizzcon-related things" SpartySmallwood mentioned yesterday was actually a halfassed new alpha-build with 1 new (pretty little) zone and 1 new specc after 3 Weeks of nothing, or did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    im pretty sure that the nighthold, with the nightwell, in the capital of the nightborne is always at night, ye.
    You say that, but Shadow Moon valley wasn't always at night :P