10+ Year Old Account
    http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#CAAm

Well if you look at the Demonology Spec on this link it has the spell to summon a Beholder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Demo Locks can summon a Beholder now. The spell was originally Summon Inquisitor, then they switched it to Summon Drealord (which they took away, those pieces of shit) and replaced it with the Beholder...

really hoping that it'll either be switched back to Inquisitor or something else that's cool. Beholders are lame as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Just wondering too but what is a Beholder?

Some type of more powerful Observer or some kind of new Demon all together?
    No. It's a mogu creation (not a demon, classified as an aberration) that they retconned after MoP so they could throw in another boss in VotW.

Beholders are floating eye demons own by dungeons and dragons owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yes, Demo Locks can summon a Beholder now. The spell was originally Summon Inquisitor, then they switched it to Summon Drealord (which they took away, those pieces of shit) and replaced it with the Beholder...

really hoping that it'll either be switched back to Inquisitor or something else that's cool. Beholders are lame as shit.
    They took away a perfectly new demon and replaced it with some trashy mob that looks almost identical to another warlock pet (available as a glyph in Legion).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    THere is a beholder in HFC?
    I pointed out in the demo thread a few months ago when they made the change that it wasn't a demon and people got pissy at me. It's actually a boss in the Vault of the Wardens. Gonna fix that.

holy shit those spoilers about illidan being Kerrigan oh my god wow lore has become so predictable.

I believe i predicted it in the Scrolls of lore thread some time ago (But i am not counting that as "Calling it").

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Just wondering too but what is a Beholder?

Some type of more powerful Observer or some kind of new Demon all together?
    a beholder is a sweet memory from the past... me, my shootgun and a Cacodemon...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=99865/glazer

they list it as a demon, despite the only one ever existing was Ordered by Lei Shen to be created by his sorcerers to root out those who weren't loyal to him.

Inquisitor was the best version of that spell really, it was silly as a Dreadlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think a Pit Lord summon would be pretty cool for that talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    holy shit those spoilers about illidan being Kerrigan oh my god wow lore has become so predictable.

I believe i predicted it in the Scrolls of lore thread some time ago (But i am not counting that as "Calling it").
    wat, illidan being kerrigan? lol wat

I assume you mean similar to kerrigans lore, not ACTUALLY the queen of blades...

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Inquisitor was the best version of that spell really, it was silly as a Dreadlord.
    It's a great looking demon. Don't see why it needed to be changed.

A Pit Lord just doesn't make sense for the ability. They're far too strong to be shoved into a slightly sustained AoE spell that relies 100% on how many targets are afflicted by doom.

Honestly a Pit Lord is the kind of thing that doesn't make sense to summon on anything less than a 10min CD which is just not allowed these days in WoW. At a 5min mark it will be so weird. Plus they are fucking massive; can you imaging a couple of Pit Lords getting into melee range, stepping over the poor gnome and goblin rogues who try to see if there is fire beneath their feet?
    I don't think PC warlocks are capable of enslaving a Pit Lord. It was difficult enough to keep it under control during the green fire quest back in MoP, but I have no doubt someone is going to pop in and claim we're suddenly so much more powerful that it would be easy and totally a viable choice. I could see no one bringing a demo with them to raids or PvP if they summoned a giant fucking Pit Lord. Melee would hate them, ranged would hate them, I would hate them. A small version would look ridiculous. Look at unholy and their little baby abomination. It's just silly.

Deleted
    Man I was so pumped when I realised you could summon a damn abomination and then I see this abomination for ants. Literally needs to be three times bigger than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    New zones aren't the only thing that is added in an expansion. You have to remember that Legion also comes with 36 Artifact acquisition quests-chains along with 12 unique Class Halls. Blizzard doesn't have infinite resources. Did you really expect them to make all of these new things plus still make the same amount of zones and the same amount of quests?
    Yeah we probably could have had another zone if it wasnt for the artifacts and artifact questlines. Maybe 2 if they cut Order halls as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    wat, illidan being kerrigan? lol wat

I assume you mean similar to kerrigans lore, not ACTUALLY the queen of blades...
    He gets a Halo and a naaru symbol attached to his 4Head. and basically becomes the leader of the forces of the light.

Honestly a Pit Lord is the kind of thing that doesn't make sense to summon on anything less than a 10min CD which is just not allowed these days in WoW. At a 5min mark it will be so weird. Plus they are fucking massive; can you imaging a couple of Pit Lords getting into melee range, stepping over the poor gnome and goblin rogues who try to see if there is fire beneath their feet?
    What about a swarm of mini/baby Pit Lords?

10+ Year Old Account
    oh wow, in that case now i can totally see how illidan is kerrigan

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    He gets a Halo and a naaru symbol attached to his 4Head. and basically becomes the leader of the forces of the light.
    what

the

fuck

Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a bitter sarcastic poster with the avatar of a character that deserves nothing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi