Asked in Demon Hunter forum topic, but Ill ask here too, any signs of a DH starter zone mailbox of anykind?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Asked in Demon Hunter forum topic, but Ill ask here too, any signs of a DH starter zone mailbox of anykind?
    Not yet afaik. Not sure they'll add one. With BoAs being account-wide in a UI, not sure what makes you want a mailbox during the first 1-2 hour starting experience lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Actually that's the opposite of the truth.

With nodes being shared by everyone, you'll have people multi-boxing 40 accounts all going node to node.

Profession mats flooding the markets could be worse this expansion than WoD :/.

I suppose maybe at the immediate start it won't be too bad like you are suggesting, I think it could potentially scale ridiculously quick because of shared nodes.

Professions do look amazing this xpac, they said they have an entire team dedicated to it, meaning they probably have a single dev for each profession, rather than ignoring professions like WoD.
    That doesn't even make sense, multi-boxing 40 accounts, or buy enough tokens to gold cap 2.5 times, or more. Even if people did that, it would be counter productive by driving prices down, essentially throwing money away to benefit others, very unlikely in this game.

They wont be flooding, because more than 1 profession will be using more than 1 material type.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting question, pretty sure even if they don't, you'll blow through the starter area quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    That doesn't even make sense, multi-boxing 40 accounts, or buy enough tokens to gold cap 2.5 times, or more. Even if people did that, it would be counter productive by driving prices down, essentially throwing money away to benefit others, very unlikely in this game.

They wont be flooding, because more than 1 profession will be using more than 1 material type.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting question, pretty sure even if they don't, you'll blow through the starter area quick enough.
    Yea, but still, the DH zone had one. I want get bags and a few goodies to my DH asap. Like Firewater pots and ground shark missiles.

Yea, but still, the DH zone had one. I want get bags and a few goodies to my DH asap. Like Firewater pots and ground shark missiles.
    Probably start with 22 slot bags like recent boosters, other than that you'll probably live.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't think there aren't people who multibox a lot of accounts right now, you are mistaken.

Also botters will have a field day being able to bot multiple illegally stolen accounts at once.

There can easily be flooding, just because more than 1 prof uses more than 1 material type doesn't mean shit. It's supply and demand, and if supply exceeds demand prices drop, very simple economics. That can happen with people multi-boxxing, which people do now, and just running around and gathering shit tons of mats.

(fyi there are some that multi-box 40 accounts right now, saw an AV one time of someone who multi-boxxed 40 characters lol)

40 was more of an exxageration, but even one person multi-boxxing 2-3 characters will already be extra herbs just being added because of shared nodes.

If anything your point works against you, professions needing multiple mats means demand will be higher, meaning multi-boxxing and botting will be even more profitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    If by DH you mean DK, that was probably because 1. it kind of had to do with a quest, and 2. that was back when Heirlooms had to be mailed.

I think you'll be fine without your largest bags and missiles for the first few levels on your Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Probably start with 22 slot bags like recent boosters, other than that you'll probably live.
    But meem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Well, atleast thrall won't steal my kills anymore. I got his weapon, and i'm stronger than HIM! AHAHA!

/Logic
    Hope you enjoy it... :3. I am being a Elemental Shaman so I get claws.

And anyone know where I can find a video where they explore the isle with the Vault of the Wardens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Blizzard should ban miltiboxing?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    If you don't think there aren't people who multibox a lot of accounts right now, you are mistaken.

Also botters will have a field day being able to bot multiple illegally stolen accounts at once.

There can easily be flooding, just because more than 1 prof uses more than 1 material type doesn't mean shit. It's supply and demand, and if supply exceeds demand prices drop, very simple economics. That can happen with people multi-boxxing, which people do now, and just running around and gathering shit tons of mats.

(fyi there are some that multi-box 40 accounts right now, saw an AV one time of someone who multi-boxxed 40 characters lol)

40 was more of an exxageration, but even one person multi-boxxing 2-3 characters will already be extra herbs just being added because of shared nodes.

If anything your point works against you, professions needing multiple mats means demand will be higher, meaning multi-boxxing and botting will be even more profitable.
    I know they exist, we have a 40 man multi-boxer (shaman) on our server that attacks IF once in a while.

It's not like walking into a cave once a day, and then refining stones on a work order, in addition to what you can get in the open world. You have to burn twice as many mats to rank up on 1 recipe, one set of ilv I think he said 700ish was very material heavy, not only ore, but herbs as well. So unless you can be a miner, herber and smith all at once you are going to need a provider, and so on. Ranking up recipes for skill points, to learn recipes to rank up and skill up.

Rank 1: 40 ore plus 20 herbs.
    Rank 2: 20 ore plus 10 herbs.

Rank 2 costing 60 ore, 30 herbs, 1 recipe.

My guess is that people will burn through mats faster than they can get them; however over time, like any other expansion they will start to flood, maybe, because people will also get tired of farming, unless they need some extra gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    No worries Jason.
    Yeah...Doomhammer is overrated, and I can't wait to use the Ashbringer for my Paladin.
    Lol peasants #Sargeras' staff boyz

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Thank you, that sounds great.

As for the person who says hes a demon hunter. I am a die hard horde player, to the point of I should be on a damn RP server. I live and breathe horde, all of my 16 100s are on horde. I cringe at the thought of having to quest with tyranade. Almost to the point I feel I might have to have someone else do the quest for me. :x
    What about being horde keeps u from watching a video cus someone is tall and purple?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The beta keys from gamestar.de will be handed out when they receive the keys from Blizzard. You will know if you are the winner when they have received the codes.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Mage Class Order Hall will be in the giant tower overlooking Dalaran.
    Can't Wait to level in Legion with my Mage and chill out in that place.

there is one thing i dislike about the order halls...

i liked not being around other people in my garrison. i could walk around instead of running everywhere and not feel like a giant dork, or have someone try to rp with me. won't be able to do that with the class hall v.v

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

i liked not being around other people in my garrison. i could walk around instead of running everywhere and not feel like a giant dork, or have someone try to rp with me. won't be able to do that with the class hall v.v
    Pift do it anyway

Just going to drop this here since i found it pretty neat lol

I know i find the oddest crap neat.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

best reason so far on why class halls suck, 10/10 please post on official forums

Deleted
    Hey fellas, can anyone in the Alpha or just generally more educated than me about this tell me if Thal'Dranath is getting scrapped or is actually developing? Would appreciate it thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I kinda wanted to see Therazane slap Raggy, but noooo we killed him.
    I'm interested to see who the new Fire & Air Elemental Lords are.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.