Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think you guys should have learned by now that many of DonaldTrumpSucks' conclusions aren't too bright.
    All he is is someone I put on my ignore list awhile ago who then switched names.

I don't think the "Girdle of the Ancient One" was referring to that thing. There are plenty of creatures in Azeroth that are ancient and that's a fairly generic title. If it were to ever end up in WoW they'd give its race a name, like how Faceless Ones are actually N'raqi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Hearthstone lore in general isn't cannon. Blizz confirmed it. All of the "Old gods" stuff is full of "What ifs"
    There is no "Hearthstone Lore". It's a card game that uses things from the Warcraft franchise.

10+ Year Old Account
    The stuff that is obviously not canon is the Ragnaros Light Lord. I think 90% of the stuff in Hearthstone has lore backing, just not all. Using good judgement helps.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    So the Air Elementals have the Prince as their leader.
    Any quest for the new Firelord?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Hearthstone lore in general isn't cannon. Blizz confirmed it. All of the "Old gods" stuff is full of "What ifs"
    Really hope N'Zoth will be in World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    Holinka - http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/407343-random-bgs/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    When we transition to beta, we will be disabling skirmishes for a short time to focus our numbers on battlegrounds. We'll then re-enable arenas a few weeks later. But sorry, I can't share when that will be.
    I take a couple of things from that
    (1) The developers are still seeming to treat the definition of alpha vs beta and the transition to beta as a meaningful milestone and something that will change the course of testing, not just an empty definition. A lot of people are using the theory that alpha vs beta is just a name and we are already basically in beta. That kind of works against that.
    (2) Beta still seems to be Soon-TM status as opposed to something that seems to be immediately imminent (i.e. this week or next).
    Blizzard can still win here, but they're teetering on an August release if this non-sense continues. A large majority of my raid only logs on to raid then logs off. I've heard a lot of discontent with the game from a few of my raid members, anytime I mention the xpac they're just like "when the fuck is it releasing this is bullshit".

Blizzard is going to do irreparable damage to their game if legion launches in August/September. I've already stopped playing hots because I got fed up of the matchmaking, I owned every hero up to Xul and bought every one and other frivolous shit, well they've lost my money, and i'm not going to keep spending my money if blizzard wants to screw us over and over again. I used to be a "blizzard fanboi/white knight". While I still have some faith in a July release, they're going to lose a lot of my money if it comes out in September, it'll be the last time I buy anything but expansions, i'll just spend gold on tokens and that'll be that.

Being in the overwatch beta, I almost want to refund my pre-order from how awful matchmaking is.

If people think like I used to, that no matter what blizzard does they'll come out on top, I'll agree -- But if they did shit better they could come out much further on top than they are. Hots literally lost a loyal customer from shitting on them with the awful matchmaking and MMR decisions, just money gone because of bad dev decisions. WoW will be the next for me if it continues.

I'm sick of being shit on as a customer and thrown into 14 month waits for an expansion.

I think as a community we really need to start vocalizing more than ever that this isn't okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Truth is they said secondaries will start higher in the beginning of expansion and rise slower.
    But HP is getting out of control. Not sure at this point if it's much better than PvP resilience. Good that they revamped almost everything so I can't directly see how much damage done rises between 100 and 110
    Literally the whole point of my post was to proove they did not do that. We will have Stats that eclipse our currents one by end of suramar mythic....
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Rob Pardo is God. Will we get a new build today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caturday View Post
    Rob Pardo is God. Will we get a new build today?
    Doubt it on a Tuesday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=65832/gi...he-ancient-one

looks like he may have been referenced here? kinda interesting
    The Blood of The Ancient One looks like its on an alien planet and the moon from The Ancient One's background looks familiar as well as the lava crag beneath him.

Calling it, The Ancient One is from Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rob Pardo doesn't work at Blizzard anymore. Also, don't treat this Alpha as a typical testing phase. Too many signs of it differing. At least in WoD it was beta, there was a WoD Alpha but it was pretty short in comparison to the Beta.

Also, it hasn't been one week since the last build so be patient. I bet we'll have to wait longer since the current build was much bigger then the last one.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Blizzard can still win here, but they're teetering on an August release if this non-sense continues. A large majority of my raid only logs on to raid then logs off. I've heard a lot of discontent with the game from a few of my raid members, anytime I mention the xpac they're just like "when the fuck is it releasing this is bullshit".

Blizzard is going to do irreparable damage to their game if legion launches in August/September. I've already stopped playing hots because I got fed up of the matchmaking, I owned every hero up to Xul and bought every one and other frivolous shit, well they've lost my money, and i'm not going to keep spending my money if blizzard wants to screw us over and over again. I used to be a "blizzard fanboi/white knight". While I still have some faith in a July release, they're going to lose a lot of my money if it comes out in September, it'll be the last time I buy anything but expansions, i'll just spend gold on tokens and that'll be that.

Being in the overwatch beta, I almost want to refund my pre-order from how awful matchmaking is.

If people think like I used to, that no matter what blizzard does they'll come out on top, I'll agree -- But if they did shit better they could come out much further on top than they are. Hots literally lost a loyal customer from shitting on them with the awful matchmaking and MMR decisions, just money gone because of bad dev decisions. WoW will be the next for me if it continues.

I'm sick of being shit on as a customer and thrown into 14 month waits for an expansion.

I think as a community we really need to start vocalizing more than ever that this isn't okay.

It's true. One thing that looks promising is that if you remember during the WoD development, they didn't start raid testing until way into the beta, i believe it was like late july or august 2014, so hopefully this beta will be shorter? I don't know, I'm trying to be so optimistic but yea - I really don't know anymore lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So Shaman could have Tank, Two DPS, and one Heal.
    They can wear Mail so it's a win for them.
    whence comes this?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Are there any hints of additional areas (islands), outside of Thal'Dranath, that can be patched into the expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    whence comes this?
    Someone mentioned it a few pages back because "there are four elemental lords" as if that hasn't been true literally since WoW first began.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Someone mentioned it a few pages back because "there are four elemental lords" as if that hasn't been true literally since WoW first began.
    Well also too that Shamans have four elements.

Earth = Tank Spec, Fire = Elemental, Wind = Enchanement, and Water = Restroration.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Rob Pardo doesn't work at Blizzard anymore. Also, don't treat this Alpha as a typical testing phase. Too many signs of it differing. At least in WoD it was beta, there was a WoD Alpha but it was pretty short in comparison to the Beta.

Also, it hasn't been one week since the last build so be patient. I bet we'll have to wait longer since the current build was much bigger then the last one.
    There was only two weeks (presumably) because of the troubles they had with 6.2.4

They need to get destruction in the game and onto Beta to make a realistic attempt at prepatch around the movie. Assuming that is their goal, which it should be.

Earth = Tank Spec, Fire = Elemental, Wind = Enchanement, and Water = Restroration.
    As Rockbiter has finally moved from a never used taunt to Enhancement's basic filler, I think that dream is deader now than it ever has been.

Well earth has also been used for healing (Earth Sheild).

Should just move the movie back a month. Wouldn't risk the game not being ready just because of a damn movie.

It's not like people will riot because they have to see it on July 10th instead of June 10th.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... why would the movie affect the development of the expansion? like do some of you just not think before typing your post and hitting submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    As Rockbiter has finally moved from a never used taunt to Enhancement's basic filler, I think that dream is deader now than it ever has been.
    Yeah because demo's last revamp & getting metamorphosis clearly stopped DH from getting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."