Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    was their reason behind Destruction being last and it not being in the last build. I'm sure what you said is a possibility as well but I'm just going off of what Blizzard told us. Since they gave that reasoning after mentioning Destruction, I'm assuming that reason is specifically why Destro isn't in yet.

Don't misunderstand me for complaining if you think I am by the way, I don't even have alpha access so I really don't care about this whole thing. As I said in the Destro thread, it's mainly just curiosity about why Blizzard is delaying specs due to the artifact quest lines.
    As I said in the Destro thread, it's mainly just curiosity about why Blizzard is delaying specs due to the artifact quest lines.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In the vast majority of cases, when a specialization has been unplayable, it's because we've still been working on that spec's artifact acquisition and traits.
    due to the artifact quest lines.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    we've still been working on that spec's artifact acquisition and traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Unar View Post
    I'm gonna put my faith in you. This sounds like something that could happen.
    Put my faith in this too.

In the future Legion patches, Vol'jin will begin a revolution against the Zandalari, some insubinating to the Burning Legion for power, survival, etc.. -- to use them to save their race and bring them into the Horde while Jaina will come back with Kul'Tiras to fight the Legion ....and the Horde, seeing the Zandalari as a threat she had faced before [5.2].
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sargeras will put his soul in Illidan's body and become the second Avatar of Sargeras. Why won't anyone listen to me?!

I'm not the only one who KNOWS this will happen!
    because your word is just as trustworthy as the guy who claimed the rapture was coming for 3 years in a row. your reading comprehension seems to be off too because the post you quoted was somebody saying that was a cool idea, and the post that guy quoted was simply a prediction he had.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Unar View Post
    I'm gonna put my faith in you. This sounds like something that could happen.

EDIT: Doesn't this contradict the ending in the Illidan book though?
    Not really.

Because he is a demon, when he died at the Black Temple Illidan's soul has been severed from his body, and it will be awhile until Illidan can coalesce again and retake his physical form. Just like Archimonde returned after being defeated in Hyjal, Illidan too is technically immortal. They mention this in the demon hunter starting zone, and they make it abundantly clear in the Illidan novel. Gul'dan captured Illidan's body, not Illidan himself.

On the Legion page it states that "The Tomb of Sargeras has been reopened, and the demons of the Burning Legion pour into our world. Their full, terrifying might is fixed on summoning the Dark Titan to Azeroth—and they’ve already located the key to his return."

It's very likely that Illidan's body is the "key to his return", and it will be used as a vessel for another Avatar of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras will put his soul in Illidan's body and become the second Avatar of Sargeras. Why won't anyone listen to me?!

I'm not wanting that.
    I am wanting Illidan to be the Demon Hunter leader.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm not wanting that.
    I am wanting Illidan to be the Demon Hunter leader.
    He will - once we defeat the Avatar of Sargeras and reclaim his body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    He will - once we defeat the Avatar of Sargeras and reclaim his body.
    Honestly the Sargeras going into Illidans body speculation is not new, nor was theramore the first person to think of it.

Hell I even thought about the possibility before reading about it from anyone.

It's not definitely going to happen, there is a chance sure. But it's speculation, and I don't think it'd surprise anyone.

Typically when does datamining begin for a new build?

has anyone heard anything about invites today/this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    It varies. But the build has to actually be 'pushed' onto the download servers before any information comes out. And generally the build does not get 'pushed' until fairly close to when the servers get brought back up it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure.
    Might be a fix changing build, but it might be something different too. Who knows.

And would anyone like Queen Azshara to look like this with some changes to the model to make it more interesting?
    Like remove all the other stuff, and make it more royal (The armor) , add some tentacle hair, remove the wings, make more beauty to the features.
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/490258.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that will happen because many loud whiners will say we are fighting Illidan again which is a *rehash* of sorts. Don't get me wrong the idea sounds cool on it's own but I prefer a regular avatar like what happened with Aegwynn or w/e.

Safety is important.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    at the exact moment the build moves to their download infrastructure, CDN that is.

dataminers have that process automated; strings, spells and item changes are automated to the core because the underlying structure never really greatly changes.

as for textures and models, those things require a little more processing time since they dont literally generate a diff from the same file like the above mentioned does.

back to the underlying question of yours: the build hasnt been fully moved to the CDN yet. they could be still uploading the build, they could be waiting with registering the build with their infrastructure software to push patch notes before datamining can begin. we dont really know.

7+ Year Old Account

i actually see that comming too.
    quite obvious to me.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    beta today hype

10+ Year Old Account
    Please add destro and launch beta :3
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Quote Originally Posted by PhatsoTheGhostlyTauren View Post
    at the exact moment the build moves to their download infrastructure, CDN that is.

dataminers have that process automated; strings, spells and item changes are automated to the core because the underlying structure never really greatly changes.

as for textures and models, those things require a little more processing time since they dont literally generate a diff from the same file like the above mentioned does.

back to the underlying question of yours: the build hasnt been fully moved to the CDN yet. they could be still uploading the build, they could be waiting with registering the build with their infrastructure software to push patch notes before datamining can begin. we dont really know.
    Interesting. Thanks for the info. BTW that was a great rundown, I understood exactly what was going on.

as alpha acces I doubt there be beta soon, to many weird bugs, unfinished arears even in zones you can quest. so many signs of blizzard telling this arear need major perfection love. untill that all is perfect you might see beta, but amount of signs saying under construction I lost my count.

I just hope they fix bugs where you teleport from x to y and spawn half under the world and your character is doomed to oblivion with DC, to many of those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I doubt that will happen because many loud whiners will say we are fighting Illidan again which is a *rehash* of sorts. Don't get me wrong the idea sounds cool on it's own but I prefer a regular avatar like what happened with Aegwynn or w/e.

Safety is important.
    No one complained about Archimonde. It'd be worse if HFC was actually about Grom as end boss.

Deleted
    New build coming soon? This means I have to stay awake again.