Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah those dungeons look way too hard for only rank 3.
    They do, but I can't say I'm not getting very excited for difficult dungeon content

10+ Year Old Account
    So when is the special WoW 12th Anniversary? I logged in for the 11th one and probably some other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So when is the special WoW 12th Anniversary? I logged in for the 11th one and probably some other ones.
    Late November.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Try doing the current Mythics at the intended 660 ilvl without raid trinkets, tier sets and legendary ring. They are not faceroll for sure.
    Well, good. They shouldn't be. That said there is a good chance they are over-tuned, guess we'll have to wait and see what they do with it.

The ilvl set for Mythics is below what Level 6 Mythic+ is tuned for

I wonder what's holding them up with artifact traits, some specs have been stuck with the "Ancient Power" trait for a month now, and not any of the actual traits look like it's out of order.

Friend on Battle.net friend list got his first Mythic Archi kill. They were all excited to get their alpha invites. It's been almost a week and no invites.

Guess they don't give 13/13 Mythic guilds invites anymore?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh I agree. I was just saying, do not find it weird if mythic/CMs in legion are hard even at low ranks. They are supposed to be, and already are at proper gear level.
    I do find it weird though that they would move it to mythic + as the general idea seemed to be that this would offer a way of progressing from start to finish, this will require some gear from the get-go. I'm fine with it however as the name Challenge sort of speaks for itself here. Can't wait to test it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Friend on Battle.net friend list got his first Mythic Archi kill. They were all excited to get their alpha invites. It's been almost a week and no invites.

Has it ever been stated that 13/13 would guarantee an invite?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I do find it weird though that they would move it to mythic + as the general idea seemed to be that this would offer a way of progressing from start to finish, this will require some gear from the get-go. I'm fine with it however as the name Challenge sort of speaks for itself here. Can't wait to test it.

- - - Updated - - -

Has it ever been stated that 13/13 would guarantee an invite?
    /shrug

/10chars

Why would they...? They've already invited the mythic raiders they want in. A kill didn't even guarantee you an invite back then.

Why would it give you any better chance now, when we're practically at beta & invites are going out randomly + via giveaways?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Why would they...? They've already invited the mythic raiders they want in. A kill didn't even guarantee you an invite back then.

Why would it give you any better chance now, when we're practically at beta & invites are going out randomly + via giveaways?

Hook me up with a few of them invites and giveaways. I'm kinda spooked for Fury Warriors and would really like to put my fears to rest a little. :/

Hook me up with a few of them invites and giveaways. I'm kinda spooked for Fury Warriors and would really like to put my fears to rest a little. :/
    invites are random. Giveaways look at various fansites, some of the first way keys (not available yet) are still available to try to win.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

They stopped that a long time ago. Nowadays invites are random and people who haven't played for a long time have been invited....hell, people whose accounts are suspended for botting have been invited.

invites are random. Giveaways look at various fansites, some of the first way keys (not available yet) are still available to try to win.
    Any idea which fansites? I knew of a French website, but that's obvious for the EU crowd.

Any idea which fansites? I knew of a French website, but that's obvious for the EU crowd.
    the beta servers aren't regional, so you can get a key from anywhere.

icy-veins, buffed.de, some russian fansite, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    If you want to watch it. TLDR they're brutal af https://www.twitch.tv/slootbag
    These guys are trash (at 5 mans) compared to players that are good at 5 mans / current cm's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    These guys are trash (at 5 mans) compared to players that are good at 5 mans / current cm's.
    I imagine most are going to be trash at 5mans not knowing a lot of the mechanics, not having abilities working, and having heavily changed specs.

I imagine most are going to be trash at 5mans not knowing a lot of the mechanics, not having abilities working, and having heavily changed specs.
    Except if you have ever watched Slootbag running challenge modes on live now you know that he or the people he usually runs with are not good at 5 mans compared to those who runs cm's every week. Just because someone is a good raider doesn't mean they are equally good at 5 mans. 5 mans are completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Except if you have ever watched Slootbag running challenge modes on live now you know that he or the people he usually runs with are not good at 5 mans compared to those who runs cm's every week. Just because someone is a good raider doesn't mean they are equally good at 5 mans. 5 mans are completely different.
    I'm not saying he's great - but knowing people who run server first 5mans I know plenty of them would still struggle since most rely on second hand information to play the 'best class' to begin with.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well I can only speak for myself, and my taste may differ from yours, but I personally want to roll fury based on what I've played so far (up until 104 so no way of knowing the scaling at top level).
    It feels.. faster. There are a -lot- more numbers being thrown around on account of abilities like whirlwind now hittin 3-4 times per use. And the animations+sounds.. They just look and feel so much more epic.