Like I said before, the next expansion is World of MMOcraft: Champino. Includes MMO-Champion integration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Just kill him in a battle of the Dark Titan vs. holy Illidan channeling the pure light with the help of Elder Naaru on the sacret ground of Azeroth into the heart of the Dark Titan. During the fight there is a gigantic fel explosion when the Dark Titan explodes that mutates some Naaru to fel Naaru (new enemy!) and a dimension rift allows creatures from other universes to enter our universe. Some of them are very similar to the Old Gods.... the light is now facing multidimensional old god like enemys and bla bla bla...

If you really want, you can ALWAYS make up new storys and villains. Just kill the old ones.
    There's no need to defeat the Burning Legion or Sargeras as it negates the entire purpose of the franchise (Alliance v. Horde), and there's no need to create additional cosmological forces to combat as it creates a level of storytelling that's bordering on absurd (the entire concept is akin to humanity joining Jesus, combating the forces of Satan, and ushering in Christ's kingdom). Just focus on exploring Azeroth, Draenor 2.0, and Outland while developing/expanding the factional conflict, etc..

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering to...Do Warlock's still have the glyph to change the Fel Guard/Wrath Guard weapons?

And re-watching Artifact Questlines and it will be great.

Wowhead made a compilation of all the 6th skins

http://legion.wowhead.com/news=25230...eapon-appearan

Can we take a moment and appreciate that Blizzard said we'd get 5 skins per weapon and now we get 6? I feel bad for their artists since they always seem the most overworked. New models in WoD and now this. But I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post

Can we take a moment and appreciate that Blizzard said we'd get 5 skins per weapon and now we get 6? I feel bad for their artists since they always seem the most overworked. New models in WoD and now this. But I love it.
    Woolmancer hype.

Has anyone investigated Karazhan? I thought there was a Dalaran City model floating over the minimap, obstructing one's view. Anything cool there/inside?

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Just wondering to...Do Warlock's still have the glyph to change the Fel Guard/Wrath Guard weapons?
    The Glyph of Felguard still exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I'd agree except I think the pre patch will be out just before the movie, so late May, they'd be nuts to attract new players at the end of May and then 2 weeks later make huge class changes
    I would agree, but I just doing think they can get it done by late May. Think they will need that extra week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    There's no need to defeat the Burning Legion or Sargeras as it negates the entire purpose of the franchise (Alliance v. Horde), and there's no need to create additional cosmological forces to combat as it creates a level of storytelling that's bordering on absurd (the entire concept is akin to humanity joining Jesus, combating the forces of Satan, and ushering in Christ's kingdom). Just focus on exploring Azeroth, Draenor 2.0, and Outland while developing/expanding the factional conflict, etc..
    We already have reached absurd battles (Algalon anyone?) and the battle between Horde and Alliance is a bad joke already after all the villains we had to face. The conflict between Alliance and Horde seems less and less important and childish if you face enemys like Sargeras who can cut your whole planet in half.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I doubt they're going to reveal 8.0 before 2017. We'll still be in the first Legion tier during BlizzCon '16.
    I think it will be the same as Legion reveal.

Legion launch- July 14th
    7.1 launch- September 27th along with the Night Hold.
    7.2 raid tier launch- February 21st
    7.3 launch- May 23rd
    Gamescom 8.0 announcement- Sometime in August
    7.4 final tier- September 5th
    Blizzcon- November
    Alpha- December
    Beta- April 2018
    8.0 prepatch- June
    8.0- July

Thats 8-9 months of no content after the final raid. 10 if you count only raid tiers. That is a could happen, hope it happens scenario. I dont mind 9-10 months for final patches. Anything past 11 is too long. Also hoping that we have 3 tiers and 2 off patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    We already have reached absurd battles (Algalon anyone?) and the battle between Horde and Alliance is a bad joke already after all the villains we had to face. The conflict between Alliance and Horde seems less and less important and childish if you face enemys like Sargeras who can cut your whole planet in half.
    That wasn't really absurd. Yes the Alliance Horde battle is getting a but annoying(I had enough of it after MoP).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think it will be the same as Legion reveal.

Legion launch- July 14th
    7.3 launch- May 23rd
    Blizzcon- November
    Alpha- December
    Beta- April 2018
    8.0 prepatch- June
    8.0- July

Thats 8-9 months of no content after the final raid. 10 if you count only raid tiers. That is a could happen, hope it happens scenario. I dont mind 9-10 months for final patches. Anything past 11 is too long. Also hoping that we have 3 tiers and 2 off patches.
    I don't think they're going to make the same mistake they did with BRF and 6.1 tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That wasn't really absurd. Yes the Alliance Horde battle is getting a but annoying(I had enough of it after MoP).
    After Chronicles it is.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post

Theres a good chance the 6th skin will be 7.1 or 2nd tier skins. We done know yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    The Glyph of Felguard still exists.

THANK YOU!!!

I was kinda worried with most of the glyphs removed I was not wanting some of them to be removed.
    And if someone has Alpha can you screenshot the Glyph Tab for me please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I don't think they're going to make the same mistake they did with BRF and 6.1 tbh.
    I just think they will launch the Nighold with 7.1, but I do think 7.1 will have content too. They said they liked how the raids played out in WoD.

I feel like MoP was great in terms of patch cycles - Launch, 5.1 story, 5.2 raid and story, 5.3 more story and a world event, 5.4 raid and story.

I also feel that WoD relied way too much on Garrisons, sadly.

It's very unlikely that they are adding skins for 7.1 content before all the art assets for 7.0 content are implemented.

Legion launch- July 14th
    7.3 launch- May 23rd
    Blizzcon- November
    Alpha- December
    Beta- April 2018
    8.0 prepatch- June
    8.0- July
    7.4 LOL. that's awfully optimistic

I just think they will launch the Nighold with 7.1, but I do think 7.1 will have content too. They said they liked how the raids played out in WoD.
    Ah, fair in that case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.