Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    That's for the class campaigns. The first order hall perks thing to pop up was the one for druids.
    Do you know where any pictures would be or any videos?

nvm I found it

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Uuugh so behind with this thread!

Dunno if this has been posted already, sorry, so many unread pages, but at least for me it was news as to how we will be able to equip more legendaries:
    by doing garrisons!

i mean class hall missions
    http://i.imgur.com/siaNk5J.jpg?1
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaro View Post
    Rank 1 Options
    Elune's Favor - Higher Chance of quest rewards to be of upgraded quality
    Natural Living - Reduces troop deployment cost by 25%

Rank 2 Options
    Travel Form - Reduce Mission duration by 30%
    Hibernation - Raise Max Druids of the claw by 2

Rank 3 Options
    Laughing Sisters - Replaces Dryads with Laughing Sisters
    Natural Resources - Completing quests with an active combat ally grants bonus order hall resources.

Rank 4 Options
    Roots - Automatically counter all minions on the first mission of the day
    Shapeshifting - Automatically counter all hazards on the first mission of the day

Rank 5 Options
    Elune's Chosen - You can place a work order for a seal of fate once a day
    Ancient of War - Summon an Ancient of war once a day

Rank 6 Option
    Natural Legend - You can equip an additional legion legendary.

As a note every skill has NYI next to it.
    Rank 6 is now a relic slot instead of a legendary

Mythic+ dungeons are the truly difficult end-game 5man content we have been waiting for. It's too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    And it's not complete, it completely leaves out the concerns people have on it being garrisons v2.
    We already know they aren't garrisons in any way, because they are shared spaces. They are more like Stormwind or Stormshield than Garrisons.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    We already know they aren't garrisons in any way, because they are shared spaces. They are more like Stormwind or Stormshield than Garrisons.
    But there are mission tables in every one, so clearly they're garrison 2.0 trash. /s

Some of the coins for The Wish Remover are pretty fun.
    The Coin

Others, not so much.
    Gul'dan's Coin

Then you have this one.
    Illidan's Coin

nvm I found it

Rank 6 is now a relic slot instead of a legendary
    And those got changed from last build. The last build they ALL only dealt with follower missions. So I doubt even that is final.

- - - Updated - - -

I would think regardless of the release date, they'd announce it before summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

But there are mission tables in every one, so clearly they're garrison 2.0 trash. /s
    LOL. Garrisons weren't trash because of mission tables, garrisons were trash because of everything but mission tables.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

LOL. Garrisons weren't trash because of mission tables, garrisons were trash because of everything but mission tables.
    /s marks something as sarcastic. It was directed at people who think like that because so far the only similarity is the mission table.

/s marks something as sarcastic.
    <sarcasm> tags missing /s never meant sarcasm in my 30+ years on the internet

PS: LOL marks something as being light hearted response.

I hope Blizzard starts getting their blogs out explaining everything soon. If just for testers sakes so they know what exactly to give feedback on.

Class Hall and the campaign's goals are completely unknown basically. Same with mythic+ dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Whenever I come to this thread...I see people arguing...Really annoys me.

Whatever...Well anyway...Any good fishing spots on the Broken Isles? Other places to AFK other than the Class Order Halls?
    Dalaran Fountain would be a great place since there will probably be a daily there and you can get a coin achievement if your into fishing

Once Suramar comes out I'm sure there will be tons of good places to AFK or fish

<sarcasm> tags missing /s never meant sarcasm in my 30+ years on the internet

PS: LOL marks something as being light hearted response.
    You've spent 30 pretty sheltered years, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Dalaran Fountain would be a great place since there will probably be a daily there and you can get a coin achievement if your into fishing

Once Suramar comes out I'm sure there will be tons of good places to AFK or fish
    Well other places in Broken Isles would be nice to AFK in as well, and Fishing is just something I like to do in game if there isn't anything to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You've spent 30 pretty sheltered years, lol.
    Not at all, /s is just a very uncommon way to represent what you purport it to represent.

Deleted
    Mr. Schwarzkopf, your signature image is outdated.

My prediction for legion is late summer.

I have no idea why this gif is on 9gag but I think this is a really nice quality of life improvement:

http://9gag.com/gag/avPD1pM

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I have no idea why this gif is on 9gag but I think this is a really nice quality of life improvement:
    There is an MMO-C thread dedicated to it...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Legion!-Great!

Deleted
    Not at all, /s is just a very uncommon way to represent what you purport it to represent.
    That's not true and you know it, act like you actually learnd something spend with your 30+ years on the "internet" lol

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Legion just Cataclysm 2.0? /s

- - - Updated - - -

Or was The Amazing Spiderman 2 the new Spider Man 3? /s

I've never encountered the /s until like the last 50 pages of this thread. It's not as common as you think.