/s is ultracommon wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    I've never encountered the /s until like the last 50 pages of this thread. It's not as common as you think.
    I'm not sure how long it has been around, but it seems to have become more common lately.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well other places in Broken Isles would be nice to AFK in as well, and Fishing is just something I like to do in game if there isn't anything to do.
    I'm sure highmountain has some eyecandy to offer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I'm sure highmountain has some eyecandy to offer
    Yeh and I think Azsune should have some waters with fish in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    /s is very commonly used on Reddit. If you don't frequent that site, you probably won't encounter it as often.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacheng View Post
    That's not true and you know it,
    It is true... and I do know it. Cool thing about facts - your disbelief changes nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aligerous View Post
    /s is very commonly used on Reddit. If you don't frequent that site, you probably won't encounter it as often.
    Saying reddit is the internet is like saying the local dump is the world.

Haven't been back to reddit since they threw me out 5 years ago for being honest.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It is true... and I do know it. Cool thing about facts - your disbelief changes nothing.
    No, it was true. It no longer is.

Has anyone seen any streams/logs of Mythic+ dungeons with tanks other than Prot Paladin/Guardian Druid? Esp at 3+?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Has anyone seen any streams/logs of Mythic+ dungeons with tanks other than Prot Paladin/Guardian Druid? Esp at 3+?
    The only recording I have seen is Slootbag on a Guardian Druid. They managed to do level 7 with some creative use of battle rezzes lol.

It's here for everyone who hasn't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0j8122tWg

Fatboss didn't record a full run, but they do show what it was like for them at level 3 and level 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxhFN0jbp_I

Haven't watched any streams for it, though. I'd like to see more, too. Post back if you find some, plz and thank you!

ps. I wish I knew what Sloot's ilvl is in that run. It looks really hard, which is great. I am guessing their ilvl is not terribly high for what it could possibly be at endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    I saw Graf doing 6 as a warrior tank. I did 3 as a vengeance DH, but the vod is gone. 3 isn't too bad for most tank classes, but past that you def feel it.

ilvl is scaled to 845. No enchants, No Potions, No Food, No flask also.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Anyone know if all the professions are in the alpha yet? I can only seem to train Alchemy, Blacksmithing or Herbalism in Dalaran. The rest of the training NPCs won't actually train me.

Bug or just not yet implemented?

Okay, so this alchemy npc in Dalaran pretty much confirms that Dalaran will stay above Karazhan for the time of the pre-event and then move further to the Broken Isles.
    Not a big surprise since a lot of people guessed that already. But now we know it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Anyone know if all the professions are in the alpha yet? I can only seem to train Alchemy, Blacksmithing or Herbalism in Dalaran. The rest of the training NPCs won't actually train me.

Bug or just not yet implemented?
    Seems like a bug to me since I was able to do the leatherworking one just fine. Maybe reload ui/reload game. If that doesn't help, create a new character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Okay, so this alchemy npc in Dalaran pretty much confirms that Dalaran will stay above Karazhan for the time of the pre-event and then move further to the Broken Isles.
    Not a big surprise since a lot of people guessed that already. But now we know it for sure.

Seems like a bug to me since I was able to do the leatherworking one just fine. Maybe reload ui/reload game. If that doesn't help, create a new character.
    Can you show a screenshot or video of the NPC?

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    Can you show a screenshot or video of the NPC?
    Give me a minute and I can upload something. Just need to get back to dalaran. But as far as I remember the dialouge was something like "I helped moving this city from the frozen wastelands to top of a haunted tower and then to the demon-infested isles."

They might as well just put weapons on Dalaran and make it a flying death-city.

Loving the profession quests. For scribes I lost it when I read this morsel:

Here is the NPC. She starts talking about it when you ask her how her life has been.

http://imgur.com/jJlTFyt

What is odd is the phrase "All in a days work, I suppose."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Give me a minute and I can upload something. Just need to get back to dalaran. But as far as I remember the dialouge was something like "I helped moving this city from the frozen wastelands to top of a haunted tower and then to the demon-infested isles."
    Cool thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    I saw Graf doing 6 as a warrior tank.
    Wouldn't happen to have a link, would you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    They might as well just put weapons on Dalaran and make it a flying death-city.
    "lets turn dalaran into a giant ball of death and then throw the city at the tomb"
    "ok!"

Formerly known as Arafal