7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    For fucks sake 10 months of WoD to me is worse than the 14 months of SoO.
    Was so good that I call "timelost isle"... but from Pet Battle perspective was better then Tanaan.
    I agree with you... this 10 months are worse than the 14 months of SoO. I dont know you, but I donthave nothing to do, letteraly and my guils pause with raids because we lost many players untill Legion.

Btw, I'm not Jeylock but New alpha build today!!!

Is not telling to me by an internal source but by the fact that we have a built mostly every week...
    (except for the week where blizzard mess up with the WoD patch).
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Was so good that I call "timelost isle"... but from Pet Battle perspective was better then Tanaan.
    I agree with you... this 10 months are worse than the 14 months of SoO. I dont know you, but I donthave nothing to do, letteraly and my guils pause with raids because we lost many players untill Legion.

Btw, I'm not Jeylock but New alpha build today!!!

Is not telling to me by an internal source but by the fact that we have a built mostly every week...
    (except for the week where blizzard mess up with the WoD patch).
    To be honest I wasn't a huge fan of the timeless isles but it had more longevity than Tannan. Also for new or returning players you had all the factions of 5.0, the awesome 5.1 questline and the amazing 5.2 dailies and questline to keep you busy. A new player coming into 6.2 has very little to do after the first week. I literally just log in for my gold and do dragon soul a couple times a week to get my Blazing Drake. Last mount for emerald achieve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    You could always play another game and stop subscribing...
    That's what I am doing...
    Playing Heroes of the Storm while I wait for Legion, and looking up stuff etc...
    I usually go into the game with my low level char before I am going to boost him with the one hundred boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You know what could have helped Tanaan at least a bit? First, lower drop chance on toys and pets from rare mobs. Second, lower uptime on rares. Third, more health on the rares (and make them more dangerous). Finally, remove the stupid realm hopping. There, timeless isle 2.0
    Great, more timesinks.

Thank god you're not designing for videogames.

I don't want prolonged chores. I should do the content because it's fun to me, not because I'm chasing some carrot on a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Great, more timesinks.

Thank god you're not designing for videogames.

I don't want prolonged chores. I should do the content because it's fun to me, not because I'm chasing some carrot on a stick.
    You don't have to kill rares, but is a rare that can kill you such a 'chore'? Do you have the same opinion of any enemy that can kill you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering too, but when did Kael'thas betray Illidan?

And still regardless I hate the wait...but I am going to enjoy Legion.
    A bunch of zones I will like to quest in instead of one, dungeons to do after them, a raid or two afterwards as well, and so forth.
    How do you guys like Legion so far or do you hate it? I myself for liking is ninety percent, while the rest is ten.

kael'thas betrayed illidan when he started going direct to KJ, fury of the sunwell shenanigans etc. etc.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

When he went to Netherstorm pretty much. Probably was working on it before that, though.

Deleted
    We expecting a new build today?

Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    We expecting a new build today?
    It's likely, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    It's likely, yes.
    Jaylock told you

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Jaylock told you
    Well, on the other hand he also told us there would be one yesterday and on monday. And yesterday, it was even without question marks.

we always wait.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    That's what I am doing...
    Playing Heroes of the Storm while I wait for Legion, and looking up stuff etc...
    I usually go into the game with my low level char before I am going to boost him with the one hundred boost.
    I'm still subbed. But I can see why you guys are unsubbing, just waiting for legion. Hope I see you all in azeroth....because i'm going to invade it with fel.

Random note on Watcher's most recent post on class hall missions:

The acquisition of the 3rd relic slot is actually on alpha right now so what he said can be confirmed. You have a mini "talent tree" in your class hall with a bunch of random things in it that seem subject to change (as they already have). There are 5 tiers with 2 choices each and at the end is the 3rd relic slot. Everything only costs class hall resources which as he said is only from quests.

So that one we don't need to wait to actually see how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    What sort of stupid question is this?

Are you looking for someone to run after with your pitchfork?
    Admittedly the fire Mage one: not so fun. Makes you hardcast pyroblast at 3.5 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Blizzard starts writing their blog posts soon. For the first time since Legion Alpha started they've mentioned future blog posts. 2 in 1 week: class hall missions and mythic+ dungeons upcoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    You have a mini "talent tree" in your class hall with a bunch of random things in it that seem subject to change (as they already have). There are 5 tiers with 2 choices each and at the end is the 3rd relic slot.
    wait what is this again ? its something separate from the artifact traits tree ? what "mini talent tree" ?

I thought talents, PvP talents, new minor glyphs and artifact traits tree (and the 3 relic slots for it) are the only Legion abilities customizations. Is there more ?

is there a screenshot of this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    wait what is this again ? its something separate from the artifact traits tree ? what "mini talent tree" ?
    It's not a talent tree. All of those "perks" are order hall related iirc. Stuff like "if you unlock this, your missions have an extra 10% of success".

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

thanks

so those 5 choices modify abilities passively like the Draenor perks or give other/item-related unlocks like +1 wearable legendary slot ? or both ?

I honestly hadnt even seen this before

edit: ah ok - http://www.wowhead.com/news=252294/h...campaign-works this explains it

The legendary was from an old build, it now unlocks your third artifact relic slot afaik