Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Random bgs and just Using your brain is basically all you need for practicing pvp
    If only they allowed healing in Random BGs

As for practising, being at the graveyard 99% of the time really doesn't allow for much practice nor have much requirement for the brain.

The other thing is - endless losing of BGs (I'm at 198/200 losses in WSG) really does get a bit dull after a while, the graveyard camping as a ghost might be ok if there was some reward for it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Wtb alpha ((( for my soul

Quote Originally Posted by MvpNever View Post
    Wtb alpha ((( for my soul
    Don't do that. Your soul isn't worth it.

I mean literally. Your soul isn't worth enough for that.

hey, could someone in the alpha do me a big favor and check the ironforge museum and see if the text of this has been changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    thank you so much.

kinda funny it refers to suramar as sunken when we'll be walking around in it in legion.

So since when is Saurfang casually chilling around the coin well in Dalaran? IIRC he wasn't there a couple of builds back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm assuming it's a silly atlantis reference?
    possibly, though it's probably just retconned lore that's been overlooked.

it's not a big deal or anything really, just found it kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    So since when is Saurfang casually chilling around the coin well in Dalaran? IIRC he wasn't there a couple of builds back.
    He is in Orgrimmar and Dalaran at the same time since the last Build deployed, no idea why tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    He is in Orgrimmar and Dalaran at the same time since the last Build deployed, no idea why tho.
    Hm, he is gone now. So it seems to be part of a script. I'm wondering if he is wandering around Dalaran all the time or just pops up now and then and goes to the well.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Random bgs and just Using your brain is basically all you need for practicing pvp
    U people need to stop acting like you care why why people don't like pvp.

It's obvious via comments like these that u just think less of these people and are entertaining your self. Baiting people into giving explanations while u shut it down with your strong case of "missing the point".

For Years people have baited and tricked players into having to turn the game off or endure frustration till u give up by flagging them for no other reason than it was fun to make other people miserable. So yes the idea that u might accidentally enter a pvp zone and get ganged for 5 minutes or just be forced to stop playing: because pvp cap was near normal game stuff is stressful and unfun.

In the case of battlegrounds, if u think its been a good place to learn you haven't played the game. Are u people freaking serious? There are people who know how to play perfectly and have twice your health with most communication being die you stupid f*gs. Stop queuing and get good ". There is no place to learn but hours of enduring defeat, humuliation, staring at the screen most of the time dead AND getting trash talked by your own team.

Finally believe it or not but pvp and pve aren't the same.

Pve u and maybe others use your skills to solve a puzzle. In pvp u fight 10 or 20 people while occasionally being helped by teammates.

It's not fun when u don't know if when u turn this corner if there is going to be 1 or 6 people there. If u need help people won't come. But mostly it's some people want to play a game for fun. Not fight other players for rewards. Like I love Halo but screw pvp there is no point to it. But the rising difficulty of puzzles that are story mode are fun.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    We get mythic+ dungeons. Wow. Another try to save challenge modes by ramping up difficulty slowly. And to have reusable content up to the end of the expac. And to have card blanche not to add any new dungeons.
    New dungeons in their WotLK/Cata form, are mostly a waste of development time for me. And before people jump on me, what I mean is, new dungeons are nice to have, but if they become obsolete after a couple of weeks then it's barely something worth doing. So, if anything, I would say that mythic+ (and mythic) dungeons should (through us) put the pressure on Blizzard to provide new dungeons midway through the expansion, since it will be development time towards something that people actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Hm, he is gone now. So it seems to be part of a script. I'm wondering if he is wandering around Dalaran all the time or just pops up now and then and goes to the well.
    He's "inspecting" the current situation of war, according to his flavor text. He starts at sunreavers sanctuary and goes around, stops at landing and watches the broken shore, etc.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    He's "inspecting" the current situation of war, according to his flavor text. He starts at sunreavers sanctuary and goes around, stops at landing and watches the broken shore, etc.
    I see. he is the current Orc leader, right? Curious if we see some alliance counterpart wandering around aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    possibly, though it's probably just retconned lore that's been overlooked.

it's not a big deal or anything really, just found it kinda funny.
    They could just go with "Suramar was much bigger, it's from a now-submerged part of the city".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or it could be something you find with highborne archeology.
    I think this Idea might be best suited to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    I think this Idea might be best suited to that.
    The dwarves might take some issue with you digging around their museum.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The dwarves might take some issue with you digging around their museum.
    Stealth quests incoming?

Lets hope for build.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Lol. People getting triggered by pvp. wtf.