Deleted
    Anyone else can't turn int Trail by Echoes? or is that just me.

Deleted
    I'm really excited to see the Mythic Dungeon+ sets, I think they will be as beautiful as the CM sets in Pandaria (as Mythic+ is the new CM)... this time I will not be too lazy to get them, if I could turn back time I would have done the dungeons in MOP.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2RyR9VOJ8E

sweet jesus, it's gonna be hard to not go outlaw if roll the bones stays the same. it's so fucking cool.
    It's very... Random. It definitely needs to be changed before going Live. Say for raiding, you could chain procc Jolly Roger and it'd be a waste. You could also chain procc all 6 of them at the same time.

I suggested on the feedback forum for the likes of Jolly Roger to be removed and replace something like Cheat Death as a talent, and make it ALWAYS procc when you have RtB up. Basically Recup procc every time you RtB, so it's less random, and actually helpful for survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Gekai View Post
    I'm really excited to see the Mythic Dungeon+ sets, I think they will be as beautiful as the CM sets in Pandaria (as Mythic+ is the new CM)... this time I will not be too lazy to get them, if I could turn back time I would have done the dungeons in MOP.
    Where did they say mythic+ will have set pieces?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJYcQFVMXes

Court of stars looks pretty sick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They didn't, with that in mind I wish they added sets to Mythic+ so that we have something cool and unique to strive for in terms of gearing.

Deleted
    If every piece of loot has the chance to come out as mythic quality - does it mean that people have the chance to get mythic quality gear out of normal raids also, or is this limited to dungeon gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It was a German fansite (Vanion) that wrote those 8-set pieces are from mythic+ but seems they're actually just from the order hall, I didn't doublecheck the claim from that fansite because they usually do good work.

http://beta.wowdb.com/item-sets?filter-build=21531

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Cosmetic sets or actual sets?
    Actual sets.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh they could potentially come from Mythic+, but the set bonuses are a bit odd then as they don't really benefit people doing mythic+ :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekai View Post
    It was a German fansite (Vanion) that wrote those 8-set pieces are from mythic+ but seems they're actually just from the order hall, I didn't doublecheck the claim from that fansite because they usually do good work.
    I saw screenshot that shows that unlocking the chest in order hall requires mythic dungeons.
    Screenshot credit: wowhead

What is quite weird that at least on wowhead the items have mastery+haste on every single piece. Hope those are just placeholders for some, such lack of variety is quite bad.

It is odd that these sets, which seem like they're "world content" sets (some bonuses don't even function indoors) are from mythic dungeons.

Deleted
    If what i'm about to do is against the rules then please remove this post, but i thought it might be nice to get up a discord channel for those of us in alpha might help people find groups for testing things share crafting mats for craft testing and other things, So once again if this is going against the forum rules sorry in advance.

But for those of you who are interested in joining a discord channel for alpha " https://discord.gg/0vQbh3AKTKJohsAB " just follow that link and it should direct you to the channel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It is odd that these sets, which seem like they're "world content" sets (some bonuses don't even function indoors) are from mythic dungeons.
    Cross-content linking? Try mythic dungeons at lowest difficulty before raids open to get set that will help you with outdoor content (which is huge point of Legion)?

Wow the last build messed a lot of things up.

-> Tried to start the DH Campaign by recruting Asha and Altruis - Can't complete that quest because Altruis was recruited before the quest was playable
    -> Tried it on another DH - Quest is simply not available
    -> Tried to make a new DH - You literally turn blind after Mar'dum. Screen turns black but you won't be ported to the Vault of the Warden. You are doomed to run around blind on Mar'dum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Wow the last build messed a lot of things up.

-> Tried to start the DH Campaign by recruting Asha and Altruis - Can't complete that quest because Altruis was recruited before the quest was playable
    -> Tried it on another DH - Quest is simply not available
    -> Tried to make a new DH - You literally turn blind after Mar'dum. Screen turns black but you won't be ported to the Vault of the Warden. You are doomed to run around blind on Mar'dum
    I guess i was lucky then;o? I had none of the issues above though I can't progress my story in suramar because of the npc refusing to let me hand the quest in, Going to re-try it shortly but for now i'm to hungry ><

I see they're fully immersing us into demon hunter. Did you try using spectral sight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I see they're fully immersing us into demon hunter. Did you try using spectral sight?
    Yes and it simply killed me. Hurr durr.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    I guess i was lucky then;o? I had none of the issues above though I can't progress my story in suramar because of the npc refusing to let me hand the quest in, Going to re-try it shortly but for now i'm to hungry ><
    What was your level when you started the cmapaign?

Sounds like Court of Stars has a bunch of profession/class hooks.

Engineer (or Gnome. Unconfirmed - Goblin?) - Arcane Power Conduit - deactivates the Constructs in the dungeon, making them yellow and stunning them. They can still be damaged, and this puts you in combat with them, so you have to kill them regardless if they're part of a pack you're fighting.
    Alchemist - Interact with the Flask of the Solemn Night before pulling Patrol Captain Gerdo. When he goes to drink it at 25% health, it will instantly kill him.
    Enchanting - The Magical Orb will give the party a 20% increased damage dealt buff.
    Tailoring - Speaking to an NPC that occasionally spawns near the 2nd boss area will pull Imacu'tya away from the boss pack
    Inscription - Waterlogged Scroll grants the party 35% movement speed
    Leatherworking - Bazaar Goods will make a loud sound and call over a mini-boss from the second boss fight
    Herbalist - Umbral Bloom grants the party 25% Haste

Classes:

Hunter - Interact with the Discarded Junk near the 2nd boss to create a trap. This will draw the Beholder type boss add over to the party. Kiting him over the trap immediately kills him.
    Warlock - Interacting with the Fel Orb grants the party Fel Surge, increasing crit chance by 25%
    Priest - Interact with the Infernal Tome near the 2nd boss to grant the party 25% reduction on incoming damage
    Shaman - Waterlogged Scroll grants the party 35% movement speed
    Druid - Umbral Bloom grants the party 25% Haste
    Rogue - Interact with the Flask of the Solemn Night before pulling Patrol Captain Gerdo. When he goes to drink it at 25% health, it will instantly kill him.
    Pretty neat that it kinda switches up the dynamics based on party comp. I do wonder how thatll work in mythic+ though.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Sounds like Court of Stars has a bunch of profession/class hooks.

Pretty neat that it kinda switches up the dynamics based on party comp. I do wonder how thatll work in mythic+ though.
    That reminds me a of swtor. Where you could skip some parts of the flashpoint if your hacker was able to hack a specific speeder.

Deleted
    What was your level when you started the cmapaign?
    110 though it might have something to do with the fact i change from blood elf to night elf so it could of reset my choices i made early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJYcQFVMXes

Court of stars looks pretty sick
    But why do they whine so much?;/