Do you think/want the Sargeri and Yrel and Durotan should make some kind of apperance in Legion?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Do you think/want the Sargeri and Yrel and Durotan should make some kind of apperance in Legion?
    I don't think they will. They're both leader of their respective factions now I think. Also, dunno if the portals between Draenor and Azeroth are still open.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    sooooo.... you create a custom dance, then you /dance in there while afking?
    look if all you do in the game is AFK, you want to make it the best damn AFK gold can buy.

well, we have the horde, the old horde, the fel horde, the iron horde, the true horde,...
    What? No, you have The Horde and thats it. Everything else is fucking dead.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1-bQIHGQ24

The suramar story/concept looks interesting to say the least, great video by preach explaining how things are working.
    With Youtube drowning in the blizzard hate trend I'm always glad to see a Preach video showing up. He actually talks about Legion instead of some vanilla crap.

And yes, so far Suramar looks interesting. I'm eager to see how it plays out once Legion is launched.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    What? No, you have The Horde and thats it. Everything else is fucking dead.
    dont care if dead and gone or not, point is we had them.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    With Youtube drowning in the blizzard hate trend I'm always glad to see a Preach video showing up. He actually talks about Legion instead of some vanilla crap.

And yes, so far Suramar looks interesting. I'm eager to see how it plays out once Legion is launched.
    Aye preach is quite objective and informed in comparison to other youtubers^^

Aye preach is quite objective and informed in comparison to other youtubers^^
    True, though some people here might disagree. However seeing him so invested in the story is quite the accomplishment for Blizzard. He never made a big deal about him not caring a bit about the story of WoW. But Suramar seems to tickle him in the right places.

I do wonder if its just that they havent finished adding loot to Suramar yet.

Quick question, does anyone know whats happening to every man for themselves in legion? With the PVP talents, the human racial seems pretty useless.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

sooooo.... you create a custom dance, then you /dance in there while afking?
    have you truly given no thought to the possibilities?

there's only one thing that justifies every ounce of dev time it takes to make it. blood elf girls with female panda dance.

Preach is coming off as desperate lately and try hard...with three months to go till launch Blizz is setting themselves up for failure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Quick question, does anyone know whats happening to every man for themselves in legion? With the PVP talents, the human racial seems pretty useless.
    it only removes stuns now

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    It's being changed to a stun break, similar to the Undead racial I think. Haven't followed the work on it for quite some time though.

"In the next version of the Legion Alpha, we’re adjusting the Human racial ‘Every Man for Himself’ to only remove stun effects. The racial will share a 30 second cooldown with other similar effects."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Preach is coming off as desperate lately and try hard...with three months to go till launch Blizz is setting themselves up for failure.
    What? How? Preach is always critical of things he doesn't like, just watching his stream he shows his distaste towards tier sets, all dungeons apart from vault, arcway, and wrath of azshara. He also states when he doesn't like classes and speccs because they are too dull. How does that video in any way shape or form make you think blizz is setting themselves up for failure?

What? How? Preach is always critical of things he doesn't like, just watching his stream he shows his distaste towards tier sets, all dungeons apart from vault, arcway, and wrath of azshara. He also states when he doesn't like classes and speccs because they are too dull. How does that video in any way shape or form make you think blizz is setting themselves up for failure?
    He is forcing himself to be positive...the truth is the story may be more cohesive in Legion than WoD...but the lack of story telling at level cap is once again going to happen in raid environment where majority of players don't care for. And thus, it defeats the entire point of being excited about lore most people will not know about.

He is forcing himself to be positive...the truth is the story may be more cohesive in Legion than WoD...but the lack of story telling at level cap is once again going to happen in raid environment where majority of players don't care for. And thus, it defeats the entire point of being excited about lore most people will not know about.
    You mean lore that people witness through LFR? Hence the whole point of the activity? Lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I knew there were people jumping the hate train. But this is not only really quick but also a really, really weird and weak argument.

I knew there were people jumping the hate train. But this is not only really quick but also a really, really weird and weak argument.
    Look at the username and his past post history. It's not the first weak argument.

If anything it appears to be more pessimism than anything logical when the answer to about 90% of his problems are in game.

Pessimistic for pessimism's sake I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

He's the conductor. He can't spend a lot of time writing or thinking about it.