Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well, as I asked a few days ago, a complete and WELL ORGANIZED appearance tab would be great

Look I don't care how girly that response is I NEED TO PLAY DRESS UP.
    I need some organization to my fashioncraft ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am pleased. definitely gonna go sub.

also, nightblade has such a sick animation. stabs them in the side and then rams the other dagger in their sternum. so fucking cool
    Animations look great. Absolutely love Death from Above and all the teleport type animations. Shame the artifact is probably my least favorite out of all 36 specs. Don't play a rogue anyway, though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I think Horde Broken shore and the remaining order hall campaigns are the only content missing at this point.
    Actually thinking about it. One of the devs said Legion has At least as much end game content as MoP, yet I dont see it yet? As cool as world quests are, I hope there are some fun traditional dailys too. Id like maybe 2-3 ones like Tillers/Anglers/Order of Cloud serpent for mounts/pets/toys etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, as I asked a few days ago, a complete and WELL ORGANIZED appearance tab would be great

World of Fashioncraft: Azeroths next topmodel

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm still unclear about how it'll work in regards to unlocking appearances.

I'm saving everything, but I really hope that having a higher difficulty item will unlock all easier items. EG Having mythic will also unlock heroic and normal, but having normal will just unlock normal so I don't have to run old stuff 3 times.

I also hope that getting a piece of tier that also has the same appearance as other items will unlock them.

Like unlocking Shadow Council's Mantle Mythic would also unlock Earthripple Shoulderpads Mythic.

But, that would effectively unlock 6 items in the wardrobe for the price of one. I don't really see it happening, but it would be pretty convenient.

I'm saving all my crap because they haven't said how this all will work yet.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be fair, theres a lot of minor worldcrafting still to be done with unfinished areas and occasional untextured models or placeholder textures. Theres also a crapton of placeholder models still scattered around. None of the cinematics are in yet, etc. For the most part though, things are relatively stable at this point mechanic wise. Beta will be mostly about tuning as abilities and such will mostly be set in stone by then.

One thing Blizz is really struggling with right now though is PVP testing. There are probably a few thousand alpha testers between EU and US, but there are so few people PVPing that Blizzard had to temporarily close arenas to try and condense the meager PVP playerbase into BGs for testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that doing a higher difficulty would unlock the lower difficulty looks but it would pretty awesome if it did. Would be nice to be able to access some of the LFR sets again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    I hope this patch fixes my alpha access. The pesky bug hid my alpha email and alpha access on my account page and it's like I have never been invited... but that couldn't possibly be the case, could it? Damn bugs, meddling with my rightful alpha.
    I think I have that bug as well. They really need to fix it!

You have no clue how hyped I am to test the Appearance/Wardrobe tab out. I can barely contain myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I doubt that doing a higher difficulty would unlock the lower difficulty looks but it would pretty awesome if it did. Would be nice to be able to access some of the LFR sets again.
    I imagine they will add a LFR npc like they did for DS and MoP.

Could see it being an Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I imagine they will add a LFR npc like they did for DS and MoP.
    what does that have to do with being unable to obtain the LFR sets anymore

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    I hope this patch fixes my alpha access. The pesky bug hid my alpha email and alpha access on my account page and it's like I have never been invited... but that couldn't possibly be the case, could it? Damn bugs, meddling with my rightful alpha.
    Dont plan on receiving an Alpha email. Many of us never did. If you see Alpha pop up on your server list, then you are in. Download the client and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Actually thinking about it. One of the devs said Legion has At least as much end game content as MoP, yet I dont see it yet? As cool as world quests are, I hope there are some fun traditional dailys too. Id like maybe 2-3 ones like Tillers/Anglers/Order of Cloud serpent for mounts/pets/toys etc.
    I dont know, seems to me like there is significantly more endgame in Legion vs MoPs launch. In terms of questing you've got World Quests, Order campaigns, profession quests, and the entire zone of Suramar.

Those npcs allow you to queue for LFR on your own.

AKA - solo LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    I'm still unclear about how it'll work in regards to unlocking appearances.
    You only unlock that specific item, with all restrictions that apply normally.

An NPC to sell LFR items :P
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

You can't solo LFR until the expansion after next just sell the goddamn items for gold.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you have to be able to actually quip it on the character that gets the item for it to be entered into your Wardrobe. And as mentioned, it only unlocks that specific appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You can't solo LFR until the expansion after next just sell the goddamn items for gold.
    You would be surprised what people can solo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those npcs allow you to queue for LFR on your own.

AKA - solo LFR.
    I thought you were referring to just NPCs that sold the tier sets (which they already have which is why I was confused lol). I didn't know there were NPCs that allowed you to solo queue for LFR.. where are they located?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    considering how people are soloing Garrosh I think it's safe to say that some classes will be able to solo MoP LFRs.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would be surprised what people can solo.
    Especially with the right class and fully upgraded Mythic WF BiS.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you were referring to just NPCs that sold the tier sets (which they already have which is why I was confused lol). I didn't know there were NPCs that allowed you to solo queue for LFR.. where are they located?

- - - Updated - - -

considering how people are soloing Garrosh I think it's safe to say that some classes will be able to solo MoP LFRs.
    Lorewalkers enclave above Moshugan Palace. Talk to one of the Pandas in there. I forget who it was. Though that may just be for MoP, i havent seen any similar NPCs for WoD LFRs.