Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    Is this april fools?
    No. This is Patrick.

Totally like Blizzard to do stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No. This is Patrick.

Totally like Blizzard to do stuff like this.
    You do know that only the effect of the rainbow is what Blizzard made, right? The music and flying is what meme-champion added?

Man, I hope Beta becomes available in the next 2-3 weeks. I really need to work out what I want to play in Legion. My current main, brewmaster Monk is not looking the greatest from all reports. Obviously trying out both DH specs is a must, and I want to do some of the starting artifact quests for all the specs now as it will be a full focus on one for a while once legion goes live.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    You do know that only the effect of the rainbow is what Blizzard made, right? The music and flying is what meme-champion added?
    Yes, of course. But you can't tell me that they weren't aware that this kind of thing would happen almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I need a flying cat mount so I can NYAN CAT FOREVER in WoW. I guess this is what manasabers were added for!
    Well, there's also the JC mounts from MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Jesus f'kin christ who the h*ll came up with this piece of sh*t suggestion?

And how the h*ll did this come through all the channels from suggestion up to implementation?! WHAT THE F** !?!!

I want a brutal world with corpses laying around on the grounds not see a f'in nyan cat sh*t when I enter wow.... fight, fight for your lives and then this sh't flies by right next to you.. yeah good fkin job as usual.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhnazg View Post

And how the h*ll did this come through all the channels from suggestion up to implementation?! WHAT THE F** !??"=?

I want a brutal world with corpses laying around on the grounds not see a f'in nyan cat sh*t then I enter wow.... fight, fight for your lives and then this sh't flies by right next to you.. yeah good fkin job as usual.
    you are the reason why we cant have shiny stuff....
    WHO THE FCK CARES?!
    its just a mage minor glyph, just shut up and don't use it if you don't like it ffs.

Formerly known as Arafal

And how the h*ll did this come through all the channels from suggestion up to implementation?! WHAT THE F** !?!!

I want a brutal world with corpses laying around on the grounds not see a f'in nyan cat sh*t when I enter wow.... fight, fight for your lives and then this sh't flies by right next to you.. yeah good fkin job as usual.
    I think it's funny, which I suspect is the actual intention. In a world full of vile demons, fel orcs, magic-heroin addicted elves, blood spiders, and corruption - a rainbow is frankly a funny effect to see jump off of someone.

Edit: Also agree with the person above me, don't use it if you don't like it. Your toon can stay just as gritty and nasty as you want it to be while those other random kooks spit out rainbows from time to time.

Slow Fall lasts 30 seconds. It's unlikely this lasts any longer than that.
    Sounds like you're looking for a different game, then. WarCraft has always had some amount of sillyness.

Deleted
    Are there any new minor glyphs to make classes/races feel more unique? I am longing for Sunwalker stuff or something. I hope nyan cat isnt the only one. :'(

10+ Year Old Account

...Are you ok honey?
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes but you can chain slow fall, can't you?
    That would renew the rainbow anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference. Besides, most falls aren't 30 seconds long.

7+ Year Old Account
    Comment section in that video is awful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    ...Are you ok honey?
    I'm fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

Sounds like you're looking for a different game, then. WarCraft has always had some amount of sillyness.
    Did, couldn't find it. To me there's a limit to how silly things can get. This for me is way past the edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    you are the reason why we cant have shiny stuff....
    WHO THE FCK CARES?!
    its just a mage minor glyph, just shut up and don't use it if you don't like it ffs.
    I care. This sh*t is too childish. Other childish people not clearly grown up will use it and we will be constantly reminded this shit makes it into the game and ruins every aspect of atmosphere this game has left.

Step by step they make this game way too childish. This is clearly a statement how they want this game to evolve. Jesus christ, I can appreciate silly/dumb things but this just tipped me over.

I can see their meeting and how the presentation went. "I have a suggestion and this will be hilarious 'cause the young internet generation clearly enjoys 9gag humor". Cry

Someone's manliness has been threatened by rainbows!

I think you're the one that needs to grow up Azhnazg ^^

Homophobia is so gay.

I care. This sh*t is too childish. Other childish people not clearly grown up will use it and we will be constantly reminded this shit makes it into the game and ruins every aspect of atmosphere this game has left.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis

Wooow its a minor glyph that took max an hour to make if everyone is going to shit on it because it is not funny or a waste of time.Then you are the person who needs to change ffs its an opitionl minor glyph for mages. That is a meme, they try to make something funny as a minor glyph and theyget shit on it like its an actually game breaking decision.
    Be Free! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhatter920 View Post
    “Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
    "I despise those who likes things made for retarded people." -- C.S. Lewis.

7+ Year Old Account
    This sh*t is too childish.
    then don't use it.
    problem solved.

Formerly known as Arafal