10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    yeah how dare you guys actually like somebody who speaks for blizzard what the fuck is wrong with you guys
    Ion seems like a decent guy, but he was a lawyer. He's been trained how to lie. I'm fully expecting him to sugar coat things and dance around major issues, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your bnet list is ancedotal so using them as a point doesn't really work. There's nothing really to assume things will be the same since this whole Legion Alpha development has been completely different and nobody really has predicted anything(Except maybe Jaylock cause he's a prophet)

@Ickabob: I'd expect Celestalon to do that then Ion. Every single time Watcher posts, I completely understand his POV.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Your bnet list is ancedotal so using them as a point doesn't really work.
    I feel like you picked the one thing out of the post that could be taken and deconstructed as wrong and used it rather than addressed my point. I don't care that was I said was anecdotal as it wasn't a specific point I was making, nor was the loss of players. It was more of a point about the Update Announcement as a whole.

As for the part about the Legion Alpha being different. That does not mean shit in context to an update post. Especially considering that since the Alpha started we have gotten almost identically modeled articles about the Artifacts as we did about the Models in Warlords. Press and Media has not changed, the Testing process has.

Every single time Watcher posts, I completely understand his POV.
    Subjective fam.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like you picked the one thing out of the post that could be taken and deconstructed as wrong and used it rather than addressed my point. I don't care that was I said was anecdotal as it wasn't a specific point I was making, nor was the loss of players. It was more of a point about the Update Announcement as a whole.
    You put something ancedotal that made you believe the Flying debacle had much of an effect on the Playerbase. The more obvious one is the lack of content in X months. Weather we like it or not Flying taking longer then weeks(If we really want to dig in a few weeks can be considered a month and so on and so forth. Obviously when he posted that response a year ago he was under the belief that Flying would come to players soon.

That didn't happen and well..shit happens. I don't believe for a minute he lied. I have no reason to other then always suspecting Blizzard of lying to us which is really silly because why even look at Blue posts when you already think they BS you.

Subjective fam.
    If we're going down this rabbit hole, what post minus the Flying is somehow bad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You put something ancedotal that made you believe the Flying debacle had much of an effect on the Playerbase. The more obvious one is the lack of content in X months. Weather we like it or not Flying taking longer then weeks(If we really want to dig in a few weeks can be considered a month and so on and so forth. Obviously when he posted that response a year ago he was under the belief that Flying would come to players soon.

That didn't happen and well..shit happens. I don't believe for a minute he lied. I have no reason to other then always suspecting Blizzard of lying to us which is really silly because why even look at Blue posts when you already think they BS you.
    There is no think about it though. They do bullshit. You can look at the last 2 years to see that shit. Hell even longer if you wanna count Faster Expansion bullshit. A lie is a lie. It isn't a mistake unless you say its a mistake, if you don't say it was a mistake, it was a lie as far as we, the players are concerned. As for the portion about flying. I was specifically referring to the article and the original effect. The players bit is anecdotal, I agree, that doesn't mean it was the portion I was drawing attention to. The original posts, interviews, and followups about flying are what I was referring to, specifically in regards to 6.2.

If we're going down this rabbit hole, what post minus the Flying is somehow bad.
    What does something being bad have to do with this discussion? Your opinion of Watcher and his PoV on things is subjective to you and me. Never said it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Everyone needs a snickers today, apparently
    As far as I know, no one is upset, myself included.

Edit: Actually some people are really assblasted about the Login Screen and Vol'jin.

Legion log in screen just needs polishing to make it look good (take away those random fel guards).
    Be Free! <3

this is a shaman thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Kingslayer View Post
    this is a shaman thing?

There is an enhance glyph to turn your wolves to raptors. So this is most liekly the artifact version of that glyph.

to me at least, I'm somewhat confused why people aren't thinking something major will happen this xpac. It's mostly "oh, we'll just kill Kil'jaedan again and maybe Sargeras' avatar and push them back."

Seeing the Broken Shore event and seeing how much they emphasize the Legion cannot be killed makes me think we will destroy the Legion "for good" (as far as can be done in Warcraft) somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Yeah that's for the Shaman raptor glyph.
    There's an artifact trait that makes your ghost wolves take on elemental properties (gaining those exact shaders), so these are for the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure where you're getting this from because a lot of people in this thread have said that they think that the end of the expansion will lead into a possible Argus expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    to me at least, I'm somewhat confused why people aren't thinking something major will happen this xpac. It's mostly "oh, we'll just kill Kil'jaedan again and maybe Sargeras' avatar and push them back."

Seeing the Broken Shore event and seeing how much they emphasize the Legion cannot be killed makes me think we will destroy the Legion "for good" (as far as can be done in Warcraft) somehow.
    I think we'll defeat them on Azeroth this expansion, take some time out to fight N'Zoth, then reactivate Illidan's portal to Argus where they can be defeated permanently.
    Really I think the only point of contention that exists is whether N'Zoth and Azshara will be a content patch this expansion (which I doubt) or an expansion of their own, I think there's few who would disagree that after the Illidan book set it up, we're absolutely going to travel through his Argus portal eventually.

We won't have closed the gate Gul'Dan opened by the end of the Nigthhold though, so unless this expansion has three Legion raid tiers, I wouldn't see it happening until the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Kingslayer View Post
    this is a shaman thing?

Hey look it's FeelsRaptorMan. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Not sure where you're getting this from because a lot of people in this thread have said that they think that the end of the expansion will lead into a possible Argus expansion.
    There are many people discounting our ability to neutralize Sargeras for good. And that's a strong possibility I think either at end of Legion or a later xpac.

Because they are showing we actually aren't "winning". We straight up killed Deathwing, he's dead dead. We cannot defeat any member of the Burning Legion. (Iirc, Mannoroth is already back again at the Broken Shore)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think we'll defeat them on Azeroth this expansion, take some time out to fight N'Zoth, then reactivate Illidan's portal to Argus where they can be defeated permanently.
    Really I think the only point of contention that exists is whether N'Zoth and Azshara will be a content patch this expansion (which I doubt) or an expansion of their own, I think there's few who would disagree that after the Illidan book set it up, we're absolutely going to travel through his Argus portal eventually.

We won't have closed the gate Gul'Dan opened by the end of the Nigthhold though, so unless this expansion has three Legion raid tiers, I wouldn't see it happening until the next one.
    I'm assuming by 3 Legion raid tiers you mean 3 raids we fight the Burning Legion? I'd say there's a pretty good chance we get 3 tiers (albeit only 2 involving the Legion) this time as iirc they said around Blizzcon something about preferring 3 tiers. I'm certainly not taking that as a promise but I wouldn't say having 2 tiers in WoD makes it expected to have 2 tiers again. I'd personally say 55/45 on 3 tiers vs 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    This. I love Ion. I liked GC too. They are both very charismatic indivduals. That doesn't mean I think they are making the right decisions.

For comparison someone can like George W. Bush but think he was a terrible president
    In the same way I hate donald trump and think he will be a great president.

If we get three tiers I imagine the middle one must be old god or naga themed. The final raid of the instance is clearly going to be the tomb of Sargeras. That leaves no time in this expansion to go to Argus.
    And we don't even know if there will be more than two raid tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Mark my words, the pre-patch will be on, before or after the 26th of July 2016.
    Just like you nailed the beta and release dates... Your words have been marked :P

I just saw the new park in legion, and I have to say...this is one hell of an upgrade. While I did love the park in vanilla, there were too many taverns...and it looked like I wasn't in a park...I seemed...to surrounded by things. However, while there is a tomb there, the place is a wide open field with a massive waterfall, trees, pathway, along with a well in the middle. I think this is a perfect example of a park.