Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    yes, yes there is something wrong with that, something so majorly wrong that if you even begin to form a sentence including the words "lfr and tier sets & nothing wrong" then u should probably leave these forums, go back to bed and think about your life choices cuz u just made one of the (censored so don't get banned again) & dumb statements there is.
    Based on how worked up you seem to be over LFR maybe it's you who needs to evaluate their life choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Based on how worked up you seem to be over LFR maybe it's you who needs to evaluate their life choices.
    Yes, someone is wrong for being disappointed in a generation who want things handed to them on a platter...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Yes, someone is wrong for being disappointed in a generation who want things handed to them on a platter...
    sometimes it feels like the only people left on this forum are the ones that never got a tier set cuz they were too shit for content and now see their chance lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I will love if LFR gets tier again just to savor all the tears in MMOChamp
    Agreed. I have my cup ready

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Point is, there is exactly zero reason for a MYTHIC guild to do LFR. If it's a progression guild (think Method and the like), they do split runs of heroic. If it's a semi or even a completely casual Mythic guild (think: a guild that kills Archi myth just about now) they will have *weeks* of heroic boss kills done before they do any serious mythic progress. And before that, they'll be clearing normal for tier while progressing heroic.

Being "forced" to clear LFR for gear on progression is bullshit bullshit bullshit.
    FUCKING WEW LAD

why shouldn't there be a reason for a mythic guild to do LFR? you're starting at 0 when you hit 110, it's pretty fair to have LFR drop upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

So many casual lfr afk raider in this forum.

Why are we talking about mythic having guilds doing LFR? That hasn't been an issue since MoP. Stuff like the Challenge mode daily quest gear made people geared long before LFR Highmaul was opened. Then normal&heroic raids opened before LFR did and people got geared from those.

Legion will be the same most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    FUCKING WEW LAD

why shouldn't there be a reason for a mythic guild to do LFR? you're starting at 0 when you hit 110, it's pretty fair to have LFR drop upgrades
    Because LFR doesn't open the same week as normal raiding. They've already cleared normal/heroic by the time that LFR even releases.

Deleted
    FUCKING WEW LAD

Well, fuck, I guess my post was completely unclear.

The point is, myth guilds don't do LFR and they aren't forced to - because they don't need it. Progression guilds split farm heroic, casual guilds spend many resets in normal/hc - by the time LFR is opened, progression guilds are already heavily into Mythic (and collecting any missing pieces by speedclearing hc), casual guilds are progressing heroic/early mythic and clearing normal for tier (usually 3-4 weeks is enough). Who, then, would be "forced" to run LFR? Even more casual guilds that do just normal - but these usually progress at their own pace, nobody is "forced" to do anything.

So "clearing LFR on progression" is bullshit not in the sense I don't like it (no reason to, as I don't do it), it's bullshit in the sense most guilds are unaffected by it.

In other words, LFR doesn't overlap or otherwise affect the raiding scene at all - as long as we have 3 raid difficulties to actually raid and as long as it's staggered the way it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how people are genuinely upset about the fact that LFR could drop tier gear again but are okay with the fact that LFR is the primary source for getting a legendary ring for most people.

In all seriousness though, you dweebs really need to calm the fuck down. The current gear progression is fucking cancer with the way it is now, you spend ~4-5 hours doing PvP and Ashran and get a full set of 700/710 gear. If you kids are going to complain about something, it should be that. Whether you nerds like it or not, LFR needs to have better gear drops. I mostly blame the initial introduction of Flex mode and the shift in difficulties that made gearing weird, I really wish it remained to be LFR -> Normal -> Heroic. Mythic raiders being forced to do LFR is questionable but it will never be as controversial as the whole DS fiasco. In addition, the majority of you won't even really have to worry about that.

Deleted
    Yes, someone is wrong for being disappointed in a generation who want others not to have cool stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a casual raider who got a nice taste of mythic this expansion. I don't LFR ever. But I remember having to run it to farm trinkets and set bonuses in MoP and it was a real PITA. I'll only LFR if I have to.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Deleted
    In all seriousness though, you dweebs really need to calm the fuck down. The current gear progression is fucking cancer with the way it is now, you spend ~4-5 hours doing PvP and Ashran and get a full set of 700/710 gear.
    So? Mythic Dungeons drop 725 gear which is 735 after 2 upgrades with Valor.

Deleted
    You realize this is a game, yes? If I work a long week, study in between, in order to make as good a life as possible for myself and people I care about (rather than it being "handed to me"), and I want to relax at the end of the night, log onto a video game and acquire a cool looking gear piece, without hampering anybody else's enjoyment, or gaining a disproportionate amount of power (vs time spent), then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Unless of course you are on MMOC trying to prove how greatly skilled and hardcore that you are, in which case yeah I see the problem. Don't worry, you're still a snowflake in my eyes, just for different reasons.

Deleted
    snip.
    All the posters after your initial post agree that running LFR is not an issue for raiders. So... are you having a heated debate with yourself? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post
    You realize this is a game, yes? If I work a long week, study in between, in order to make as good a life as possible for myself and people I care about (rather than it being "handed to me"), and I want to relax at the end of the night, log onto a video game and acquire a cool looking gear piece, without hampering anybody else's enjoyment, or gaining a disproportionate amount of power (vs time spent), then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Unless of course you are on MMOC trying to prove how greatly skilled and hardcore that you are, in which case yeah I see the problem. Don't worry, you're still a snowflake in my eyes, just for different reasons.
    lol, people who think video games should be easy... go play mobile games. Games are meant to be challenging to be interesting. Want an easy chill out time? there are movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, people who think video games should be easy... go play mobile games. Games are meant to be challenging to be interesting. Want an easy chill out time? there are movies.
    as somebody who doesn't like it when people get handed gear either, I'd just like to point out that your entire logic and points throughout this thread have been terrible, please stop while you're ahead of yourself

Really enjoying the work they've been doing on adding extra 3D stuff to tier sets.

These druid gloves don't seem quite done yet, though:

Great strawman you're arguing against. Now tackle the actual argument.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post

This is truth.

I don't raid anything more than LFR. Occasionally I sub into my guilds heroic runs, but for the most part I do my LFR and that's it. There is no reason we shouldn't have LFR ilvl tier sets. We should be able to have the same set bonuses and look but at the appropriate lower ilvl. It doesn't hurt you(the tryhards) but it definitely makes our game experience better, thus keeping us subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Really enjoying the work they've been doing on adding extra 3D stuff to tier sets.

These druid gloves don't seem quite done yet, though:

Great strawman you're arguing against. Now tackle the actual argument.
    What actual argument? LFR has no purpose to have any meaningful rewards. It's far too easy for that, and its not even needed for people who can't dedicate themselves to a raid schedule cus pugging is so easy now adays