Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if that Dalaran Ring ilvl is raid ilvl? 865 seems high.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Does anyone know if that Dalaran Ring ilvl is raid ilvl? 865 seems high.
    Its raid ilvl.

Edit: It being raid ilvl is what justifies its price of 200k.

So I haven't seen anyone ask it yet.

Can you transmog over the legion legendaries? A lot of them have old shitty models or just random models that fit with nothing, and I'd really rather not be forced to wear some stupid ass looking shoulders or belt.

I'm pretty sure they will let us, but if anyone knows for sure (or they have commented on it and I missed it) that'd be helpful.

Deleted
    I mean if you are really dedicated and have time making 100k a week isn't a hard thing to do if you have a lot of alts.

11x Cata 25HC raids +- 50k per week
    11x Garrisons +- 20k per week (bare minimum, rare mission boosts this up substantially).

Those two things alone don't take much time, and depending on your luck you could make up to 200k per week (depending on how advanced your garrisons are and which 675 rare mission you get, if you get 11x conquest token, that's like 121k free gold - although it's quite rare you'll get it on all chars the same reset).

Depending on your skill level :

You can sell heroic HFC boosts and make another 50k per run.
    You can sell challenge mode boosts and make another 100k per full boost.
    You can sell raid lock outs, another 500g per lockout sold.
    You can sell arena boosts, another 250-1000g per win (depending on the realm).
    You can sell achievement boosts, prices vary.

Making gold in WoD is extremely easy, but you need to be willing to front-load some work into it and then reap the rewards (ie garrisons or raid boosts).

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post

Can you transmog over the legion legendaries? A lot of them have old shitty models or just random models that fit with nothing, and I'd really rather not be forced to wear some stupid ass looking shoulders or belt.

I'm pretty sure they will let us, but if anyone knows for sure (or they have commented on it and I missed it) that'd be helpful.
    I would love to transmog over and to Legendaries, but I am pretty sure, sadly, we will only be able to mog the artifacts. Ask Jay Wilson on Twitter, he seems to be the only developer that actually responds on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Making gold in WoD is extremely easy, but you need to be willing to front-load some work into it and then reap the rewards (ie garrisons or raid boosts).
    Not sure anyone is saying otherwise. Making gold is a joke, that still doesn't justify a 4 Million Gold Sink at the launch of an expansion. In MoP I paid about 150k for items I "Needed" to raid at the start of the expansion. In WoD I paid 300k for items I "Needed." In Legion, it looks to be 200k, which isn't bad either. Hell, if we wanna go deeper, MoP it was about 350k at the start for the mount and a few items for raiding. In WoD it was about 400k for the Alliance Chopper and the items for raiding. in Legion its 2.2 Million for a mount and items for raiding. That doesn't seem like a very logical leap, especially since, despite the insistence that Garrisons have inflated gold ALOT, they really haven't and gold inflation has been pretty neutral since, I would say, 5.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I would love to transmog over and to Legendaries, but I am pretty sure, sadly, we will only be able to mog the artifacts. Ask Jay Wilson on Twitter, he seems to be the only developer that actually responds on it.

Not sure anyone is saying otherwise. Making gold is a joke, that still doesn't justify a 4 Million Gold Sink at the launch of an expansion. In MoP I paid about 150k for items I "Needed" to raid at the start of the expansion. In WoD I paid 300k for items I "Needed." In Legion, it looks to be 200k, which isn't bad either. Hell, if we wanna go deeper, MoP it was about 350k at the start for the mount and a few items for raiding. In WoD it was about 400k for the Alliance Chopper and the items for raiding. in Legion its 2.2 Million for a mount and items for raiding. That doesn't seem like a very logical leap, especially since, despite the insistence that Garrisons have inflated gold ALOT, they really haven't and gold inflation has been pretty neutral since, I would say, 5.2.
    I feel like you're trying to say that you need to buy the mount or something. I could assure you if I had 2 million gold to spare I would buy it because I think it looks cool, but if you don't like it then don't buy it, spend your millions somewhere else. No big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    I feel like you're trying to say that you need to buy the mount or something. I could assure you if I had 2 million gold to spare I would buy it because I think it looks cool, but if you don't like it then don't buy it, spend your millions somewhere else. No big deal.
    Not saying that at all. I even made a huge distinction between items I "needed" and those items plus the mounts. Every man has his taste etc, but I really don't think that justifies the price of this mount. Like I said earlier though, this should be in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    yes, yes there is something wrong with that,
    Care to share what is wrong with it?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Saw i video on youtube about the legion legendaries and asked in comments about it, some random dude said "yes, you can"

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you can transmog the artifacts to whatever your class can wield.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Yeah, you can transmog the artifacts to whatever your class can wield.
    Not the artifacts, the legendaries.
    I imagine you can though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I mean if you are really dedicated and have time making 100k a week isn't a hard thing to do if you have a lot of alts.

11x Cata 25HC raids +- 50k per week
    11x Garrisons +- 20k per week (bare minimum, rare mission boosts this up substantially).

Those two things alone don't take much time, and depending on your luck you could make up to 200k per week (depending on how advanced your garrisons are and which 675 rare mission you get, if you get 11x conquest token, that's like 121k free gold - although it's quite rare you'll get it on all chars the same reset).

Depending on your skill level :

You can sell heroic HFC boosts and make another 50k per run.
    You can sell challenge mode boosts and make another 100k per full boost.
    You can sell raid lock outs, another 500g per lockout sold.
    You can sell arena boosts, another 250-1000g per win (depending on the realm).
    You can sell achievement boosts, prices vary.

out of curiosity how can you make 4.54k g per week soloin cata 25 heroics (50/11)? what is the main thing that sells ther?

You can transmog over all legendaries, just not to them. As for their appearances, there were more important things for the art team to work on first. I wouldn't be surprised to see their actual models appear over the next few builds, now that they're available for testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    200k for the ring is fine, 2 million for the mount is not.

To further emphasize on that, the problem with the mount isn't entirely because it's 2 million. I'm okay with the idea of having a cosmetic thing be 2 million gold, what I'm not okay with is the fact that Watcher basically stated that Blizzard thinks the value of the 2 million gold mount in Legion will be equivalent to the value of the 120k mount in MoP. Despite the retarded amount of income that people received until about halfway through WoD, I highly doubt that the value of gold will be what they think it will be in Legion.

I'm not sure why Paula Deen took what Watcher said at the end of his post way out of context, it's clear that it's a joke. It's a shame that Blizzard can't say things like that without people being stupid about it and taking things like that way too literally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    out of curiosity how can you make 4.54k g per week soloin cata 25 heroics (50/11)? what is the main thing that sells ther?
    4.5k is about what you would make if you just soloed Firelands and DS up to Spine (which is what I do each week). You can make 6-7k from soloing all of the raids and a good amount of the gold comes from trash and the loot from the bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

It's just another way for them to sell a boat load of tokens. If tokens weren't a thing, the prices on them wouldn't be so high imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    200k for the ring is fine, 2 million for the mount is not.

To further emphasize on that, the problem with the mount isn't entirely because it's 2 million. I'm okay with the idea of having a cosmetic thing be 2 million gold, what I'm not okay with is the fact that Watcher basically stated that Blizzard thinks the value of the 2 million gold mount in Legion will be equivalent to the value of the 120k mount in MoP. Despite the retarded amount of income that people received until about halfway through WoD, I highly doubt that the value of gold will be what they think it will be in Legion.

I'm not sure why Paula Deen took what Watcher said at the end of his post way out of context, it's clear that it's a joke. It's a shame that Blizzard can't say things like that without people being stupid about it and taking things like that way too literally.

- - - Updated - - -

4.5k is about what you would make if you just soloed Firelands and DS up to Spine (which is what I do each week). You can make 6-7k from soloing all of the raids and a good amount of the gold comes from trash and the loot from the bosses.
    5k is usually what I make soloing all of them on Heroic 25m. 7k is just luck fam

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's just another way for them to sell a boat load of tokens. If tokens weren't a thing, the prices on them wouldn't be so high imo.
    They'd make a lot more money just putting it in the cash shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD6tDV786TI

They have less than three months to balance what 60+ legendaries? Good luck lol.

And we still don't know how exactly these legendaries will be obtained?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD6tDV786TI

They have less than three months to balance what 60+ legendaries? Good luck lol.

And we still don't know how exactly these legendaries will be obtained?
    3 months is a lot of time for development, not to mention the current build is not the build Blizzard is on internally. You said this already so chill.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Each boss drops about 125 gold and there are 25-26 bosses that are possible on Heroic. 2 in Throne of the Four Winds, 4-5 in Bastion of Twilight depending on if you bother with Sinestra, 6 in Blackwing Descent, 7 in Firelands and 6 in Dragon Souls since Heroic Spine has an instant death mechanic. So that's 3125 just from gold drop.

The bosses drop 6 items on 25m (as well as 3 tier tokens when applicable), those items usually sells for 10 to 40 gold a piece. Weapons are especially worth a lot. Depending how lucky you are with drops you can get an additional 100-200 gold per bosses once you sell everything. Firelands and Bastion of Twilight have a ton of trash, and while most of them don't drop lots of gold they do drop a lot of greens and BoE epics, gray items that add up to quite a bit, and cloth that can sold on the AH. At lvl 100, it's very quick and easy to clear them all too.