Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    They need to buff the XP on beta. You need to complete all storyline quests to get to 108 or 109 atm, but for 110? YOU NEED TO SEARCH IN THE WORLD.

INB4 "tsk and people want vanilla servers".

There is a big difference between that and vanilla servers.
    In the alpha you would level cap after 2 zone.

They nerfed it. I'm level 109 currenty and I just began Highmountain (like I did 4 quests).

Also "look in the world" is kinda funny since those side quests are just next to the main quest areas.

=> they just need to boost the exp a little/nerf the required exp.

The ideal would be : 3 zones to level cap.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm bored AF I need something to do anyone got any suggestions?
    Farm gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    In the alpha you would level cap after 2 zone.

They nerfed it. I'm level 109 currenty and I just began Highmountain (like I did 4 quests).

Also "look in the world" is kinda funny since those side quests are just next to the main quest areas.

=> they just need to boost the exp a little/nerf the required exp.

The ideal would be : 3 zones to level cap.
    Yeah... No they are not. they are placed in zones that are NOT even close to the zones.

Aside from that, you should be able to hit lvl 110 just by doing the quests, without the bonus objectives. that are in them.

- - - Updated - - -

I just did All the zones. story (loremaster) and quest chains. After that I had like 4-5 quests in every zone, and was at 108.5

(each quest gives 15k xp, you need 800k for 109-110.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Farm gold.

2.65mil gold
    Lord of War
    Warlord of Draenor
    Defiler's End
    Half-way on all transmogs (no greens included yet)
    16 100s, 6 of which are warriors (for transmog collection)
    18k+ achievement points

I'm just bored with wow. I've pretty much sucked up every ounce of content that matters to me

My transmog collection for just my warrior:
    Helm: 156/324
    Shoulders: 141/312
    Cloaks: 245/638
    Chest: 153/359
    Shirts: 30/83
    Tabard: 51/54
    Wrist: 101/330
    Gloves: 153/344
    Waist: 119/332
    Legs: 155/330
    Feet: 149/361
    Axes: 89/296
    Swords: 161/444
    Maces: 142/446
    2-Hand Axes: 73/229
    2-Hand Swords: 66/237
    2-Hand Maces: 63/221
    Polearms: 47/178
    Daggers: 115/499
    Fist Weapons: 43/146
    Held in Offhand: 76/310
    Shield: 157/463
    Xbow: 24/105
    Guns: 46/173
    Bows: 58/192
    Staves: 131/506
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    That wasn't from Blizzcon fam. That was from the interview with Ion a week ago. Also, you can't say Blizzard is right about that fact then mention two lines above how wrong I am for wanting that. Blizzard wanted this to be a polished demo, like Overwatch, like any Console Game Beta, not like the WoD/MoP/Cata Beta.
    No, Blizzard said that people wanted this to be a polished demo, not the developers themselves. These expectations affected the timing and state of the beta, but again, Blizzard released it when they wanted it: things were ready to be stress tested, and all the zones and specs are open and past most of the designing/implementing stages. As schwarzkopf said, Blizzard had stated numerous times that they want to stress test the servers and other things in the beta and this is exactly what they said they were doing. Once again, false expectations are making people blind and ends up disappointing them when they find out that things aren't being released in the ideal state that they want things to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Once again, false expectations are making people blind and ends up disappointing them when they find out that things aren't being released in the ideal state that they want things to be in.
    I think its pretty fair to say I am one of the few who has correctly tempered my expectations.

I find it funny that they mentioned less than a week ago that players expect a polish experience when they participate in a beta, and Blizzard gave a disconnecting, generally unoptimized, experience.
    Breaking news: People on forums complaining.

So yeah, I'm bored AF. Diablo II having a reset tomorrow might play that again, my computer can stream that shit.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its pretty fair to say I am one of the few who has correctly tempered my expectations.
    Apparently not because you opened this entire conversation with this:
    I find it funny that they mentioned less than a week ago that players expect a polish experience when they participate in a beta, and Blizzard gave a disconnecting, generally unoptimized, experience.

I'm sorry that you don't seem to be aware of what beta testing entails.

Things break. This is normal and to be expected.

"In an upcoming build (hopefully the next one; if not, then the one after), the respec cost is gone, and players can freely switch between all specializations with the normal restrictions of cast-time, needing to be out of combat, and so forth."

Three steps forward...

"And so, alongside removing the respec cost, that same upcoming build will also restrict the ability to change talents when away from a safe area (defined as an area that provides the Rested state). We currently plan to give Scribes a recipe to craft a consumable Tome that can be dropped in order to allow all nearby players to retalent freely for a time - particularly useful for group play. "

Two steps back...

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    "In an upcoming build (hopefully the next one; if not, then the one after), the respec cost is gone, and players can freely switch between all specializations with the normal restrictions of cast-time, needing to be out of combat, and so forth."

Three steps forward...

"And so, alongside removing the respec cost, that same upcoming build will also restrict the ability to change talents when away from a safe area (defined as an area that provides the Rested state). We currently plan to give Scribes a recipe to craft a consumable Tome that can be dropped in order to allow all nearby players to retalent freely for a time - particularly useful for group play. "

Two steps back...
    The only thing I dont like about that new change is that they're going to give scribes a way to circumvent it. I'd prefer talent choices be actual choices instead of just f just a glorified loadout that Im swapping every other encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I would rather pay 100g a respec than hearth or go to a town every time I wanted to switch specs outside of a group, but it certainly is a start when it comes down to switching specs. As for trying to make Inscription more useful, I wouldn't deny that it wouldn't be a good thing but I think going about this tome thing is the wrong way to go about it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post

Three steps forward...

Two steps back...
    Well it is better than nothing but then again it makes some sort of sense you don't want to get creamed while changing talents, what it should be like it is now how you can change talents while not in combat.. I would suspect they probably will change their minds on the talent bit if enough people complain about it.. It worked for removing spec change cost not to get them to change the where you can change talents bit..

- - - Updated - - -

I think I would rather pay 100g a respec than hearth or go to a town every time I wanted to switch specs outside of a group, but it certainly is a start when it comes down to switching specs. As for trying to make Inscription more useful, I wouldn't deny that it wouldn't be a good thing but I think going about this tome thing is the wrong way to go about it.
    The part is that you have to be in a rested area zone to change talents or to have a scribe in your group to drop a tome..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    The part is that you have to be in a rested area zone to change talents or to have a scribe in your group to drop a tome..
    Yes, I am aware of that. I read the post above mine.

Ya pretty annoying the whining mob can ruin a nice change over a small convience fee

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am aware of that. I read the post above mine.
    Ahh k np.. I just find it annoying that all of the QQ over respec cost has now turned it into a restriction on when and where you can change talents.. You could say that the fault for all this lies squarely at the feet of the dumb ass community..

What was a minor inconvenience in cost for respec into a somewhat major one in talent changing restrictions, GG community..

Since I'm not a rich player, I actually welcome this change. On many characters I often switch specs between dungeon/raid and questing/out in the world, so 100g each time seems a bit much to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys just print a cutout of a Demon Hunter, glue it on your screen and spam Death from Above with your rogues

Legion 6.2, we sorted boizz

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Since I'm not a rich player, I actually welcome this change. On many characters I often switch specs between dungeon/raid and questing/out in the world, so 100g each time seems a bit much to me.
    But the problem is that soon you will be restricted to when and where you can change your talents within that spec..