Quote Originally Posted by Ripstop View Post
    It actually works out fine at 101+. The gear you gain is also helping you while you're questing. I wouldn't farm them, but I certainly queued up for end of zone quests.
    Sound advice, than.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teomas View Post
    So I got a Beta Invite (weeeeeh) but there's something I don't understand. Is the PvP Server only for PvP?
    I want a level 110 character to test dungeons and raids but I don't want to spoil myself by questing through every zone. Is there a way to create a Level 110 character?
    Like an invite or a key?

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-calc#AsSiIoA

If you check the hidden artifact appearance we see that for the various colors you have to kill a certain number of mobs for them? Think this is PH or just meant to be a grind? Do we know where we get all of the base appearances for the hidden ones atm yet or?
    I believe by "enemies" it means pvp players. I'm pretty sure the Hidden Artifact is the pvp one & you just have to buy it somewhere, then you earn the other skins by killing players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I believe by "enemies" it means pvp players. I'm pretty sure the Hidden Artifact is the pvp one & you just have to buy it somewhere, then you earn the other skins by killing players.
    The pvp one is the forth row with prestige levels. And I believe the purpose behind the hidden ones was to make it so you have to go out and collect things of class significance to unlock it?

The pvp one is the forth row with prestige levels. And I believe the purpose behind the hidden ones was to make it so you have to go out and collect things of class significance to unlock it?
    I'm starting to think it's a fuck-up on wowhead's side. Blue post today explained there are 50 pvp levels, but only 4 prestige levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I'm starting to think it's a fuck-up on wowhead's side. Blue post today explained there are 50 pvp levels, but only 4 prestige levels.
    Link to blue post? Things change constantly in testing, I remember hearing in some interviews earlier on that they were talking about rewards for prestige levels above 4 tbh. I'm sure wowhead also directly links the requirements and updates them each build from what it says ingame on beta.

Link to blue post? Things change constantly in testing, I remember hearing in some interviews earlier on that they were talking about rewards for prestige levels above 4 tbh. I'm sure wowhead also directly links the requirements and updates them each build from what it says ingame on beta.
    @WarcraftDevs
    At launch there will be 4 Prestige Ranks and additional ranks will be added each season. https://t.co/gsPekRt5KB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    @WarcraftDevs
    At launch there will be 4 Prestige Ranks and additional ranks will be added each season. https://t.co/gsPekRt5KB
    Aight cool, will be interesting to see how fast seasons are coming along. I remember them mentioning seasons may be significantly shorter and with all the color variations of gladiator mounts we could be seeing something like 1-2 month seasons.

Deleted
    Oh my God, I wish I could get access to the Legion Beta.

https://wn.nr/SsSGUv - Elvine is giving away 30 beta keys. I posted this in the beta key section but not many seem to be checking there for giveaways.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well, since you no longer have a 'reason' to raid, you can spend your new-found extra time working on your flawed personality.

Time's a wastin.
    I like you.

http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-calc#AsSiIoA

If you check the hidden artifact appearance we see that for the various colors you have to kill a certain number of mobs for them? Think this is PH or just meant to be a grind? Do we know where we get all of the base appearances for the hidden ones atm yet or?
    Wouldn't mind grinding the 6th skin, most of them are worth it. It doesn't seem like PH, seems like it's something they actually want you to work for but I'm not 100% sure. A lot of people thought we had to buy them from the shop but this imo is much better.

It's such a shame to see these Legion exclusive skins be rendered moot after Legion is over. Seeing as we cannot transmog the artifact appearance onto new items, it honestly is quite a sin to see such beautiful skins tied directly to Legion.

I can understand exclusiveness to an expansion (gear, achievements, mounts, etc.), but still, these are some cool looking skins.

Then again times could change and there could be a way to unlock the skins for transmog in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    It's such a shame to see these Legion exclusive skins be rendered moot after Legion is over. Seeing as we cannot transmog the artifact appearance onto new items, it honestly is quite a sin to see such beautiful skins tied directly to Legion.

I can understand exclusiveness to an expansion (gear, achievements, mounts, etc.), but still, these are some cool looking skins.

Then again times could change and there could be a way to unlock the skins for transmog in the future.
    IIRC they already confirmed that artifacts will be transmogifyable after Legion, ofcourse not set in stone since we dont know what could happen with them in or after Legion (destroyed, carried onto next expansion,...).

Deleted
    https://wn.nr/ABZ7Xz contest enter guys and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    IIRC they already confirmed that artifacts will be transmogifyable after Legion, ofcourse not set in stone since we dont know what could happen with them in or after Legion (destroyed, carried onto next expansion,...).
    No, they said the exact opposite. They said they don't know what we're going to do with them, one possibility was that we are going to hang them up in our order halls but we don't actually know. All we know is that they said we won't be able to transmogrify them after Legion.

I'm personally hoping we get to transmog the skins we unlock after legion if not the initial artifacts themselves.

daily reminder that windwalker got cucked the hardest in spec changes (which are puke-worthy) and artifact appaerances.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Weird, we aren;t getting a build today?
    Maybe tmrw I hope :/

I totally forgot it is Wednesday and I didn't even think about Legion build lol

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    daily reminder that windwalker got cucked the hardest in spec changes (which are puke-worthy) and artifact appaerances.
    Opinions. I enjoy the changes. Less to keep track of and the artifacts are meh at best save for the giant stone fists. I'll be transmogging them with the gloves that give them no appearance so it doesn't matter to me anyway.