Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    1, Queue as tank/healer/with a friend tank
    2, Follow on someone
    3, Watch TV
    4. Get kicked for afkin
    5, Come back for no Loot
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    So what happened to that new build? Been two hours and no shutdown yet.
    Well Arvanaas did say spinning down 'soon'. This is Blizzard. It'll be sometime today.

looks like thursday is the new build hypu day

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    fixed that for you
    If you dont do any dmg they wont see you in skada, they wont notice.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Please don't get confused. half the raid aren't afk. It's 2 or 3 at max. Stop exaggerating.
    Every time I went into LFR for valor (or an alts for legendary quest) I see a majority of the DPS (>80%) doing sub 20k dps. This is the whole reason for wipes on stuff like Archi, people are doing almost no dps and don't do mechanics (including target swaps). They might not be technically afk, but they're probably watching netflix and pressing 1 over and over

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or they actually are that bad. Back in Cata I actually found a hunter in LFR DS that was wearing int/spi gear on some slots.
    This is also possible

Either way it's really frustrating, I either spend ~2 hours of my time feeling like I'm carrying 20 people on my back, or I can spend ~3 hours half-afk watching videos and chatting with people. But that's why I mostly don't do it and am glad that, despite LFR tier sets in Legion, there will probably be less incentive for me to do it then than there was in WoD because I'm not running them on alts for legendary quest

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't know, if you are going to do LFR, do it. Treat it like a better training dummy. Just don't queue as tank unless you are a masochist.
    You mean worse training dummy, right?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I agree, I just feel like most other people in there don't feel the same. But that's why I minimize my time in LFR

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I was trolling I would pull shit in LFR, I just wont do anything.
    You understand that you are just prolonging your own "misery" by doing nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I dont, Im watching something else anyway?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Look at how he is thinking about it in the first place, I wish there was a system somehow that if you are being an ass, in be it LFR, PvP, or w/e that prevents you from gaining anything from that specific thing. Say you're basically auto-attacking in LFR, or just running around in a BG, no loot, no honor, no achi, nothing at all.

Hell, even giving them a day long debuff.

I dont, Im watching something else anyway?
    That's nice. You're also contributing to a problem that you apparently want solved, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    That's nice. You're also contributing to a problem that you apparently want solved, too.
    I dont care whats going on with LFR, whether people stuggle or not. I was happy with WoDs model. But if Legions model brings back isssues like in MoP (Tsets and Immerseus trinkets) then I'm gonna afk thru it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I dont care whats going on with LFR, whether people stuggle or not. I was happy with WoDs model. But if Legions model brings back isssues like in MoP (Tsets and Immerseus trinkets) then I'm gonna afk thru it.
    and then you get vote kicked so it all works out

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    and then you get vote kicked so it all works out

Only if they notice.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well that's just going to have to be how it is until I become Queen of Earth and make it legal to eat them outright.
    I'm not sure how to respond to that, but you'll get fat.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Only if they notice.
    You act like every person who plays wow isn't glued to their damage meter

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    You act like every person who plays wow isn't glued to their damage meter

Again, if you dont do dmg, you wont be on skada.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Look at how he is thinking about it in the first place, I wish there was a system somehow that if you are being an ass, in be it LFR, PvP, or w/e that prevents you from gaining anything from that specific thing. Say you're basically auto-attacking in LFR, or just running around in a BG, no loot, no honor, no achi, nothing at all.

Hell, even giving them a day long debuff.
    Always thought there should be some measurement to determine if someone is eligible for rewards, like do x amount of damage etc. Not a top 15-20 thing by all means, that would suck if everyone pulled their weight. Just something to prevent butthurt assholes like that from degrading other people's experience and still reap the rewards.

Always thought there should be some measurement to determine if someone is eligible for rewards, like do x amount of damage etc. Not a top 15-20 thing by all means, that would suck if everyone pulled their weight. Just something to prevent butthurt assholes like that from degrading other people's experience and still reap the rewards.
    There is, it's called pugging normal
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!