The weekly events aren't enabled in beta so we don't know shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samvex View Post
    Healer leaves Dungeon. Cant respec because im restricted to my queed spec. Wtf? We even cant reque with different specs...
    Pls blizzard, fix your game!
    Well thank all the tards that specced dps and queued heal for lfr. they are the reason for that.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Yes, it does. Watcher indicated that by CM6(now CM7, post changes), you'd be getting 855+ loot from the chest at the end of the run.
    So CM7+ titanforged gear is better than hc, awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    So CM7+ titanforged gear is better than hc, awesome
    To be fair, I've seen titanforged gear in heroic dungeons roll slightly better than baseline heroic raid gear.

Either way, CM+ is intended to be a progression path, so no harm in CM7+ giving high ilvl gear. Once they finish tuning it, I have no doubt that it'll be deserving of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    The weekly events aren't enabled in beta so we don't know shit
    Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    To be fair, I've seen titanforged gear in heroic dungeons roll slightly better than baseline heroic raid gear.

Either way, CM+ is intended to be a progression path, so no harm in CM7+ giving high ilvl gear. Once they finish tuning it, I have no doubt that it'll be deserving of it.
    Agreed, I am very excited to go into it with guildies and push for highest keystones Been very impressed of what I have seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No they can't. And I assume that in most cases the higher ilvl of your best relic will be more important than a single trait point, so no, not likely to be a problem.

With 2 relic slots you'll have something like a +35, +37 ect. So, when replacing the relic slot with another you'll gain and or lose whatever +X is replaced with. Also, you'll lose a rank(look at the picture that's about few post up for what a rank is) (If replacing a different relic) and or replace the current rank (replacing it with the same relic) if both ranks are the same.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guys a stupid Question here but is the dampening field (10% less dmg and health on mobs) in Mogushan Vaults on live? i just noticed the debuff on the mobs on the beta server O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    Guys a stupid Question here but is the dampening field (10% less dmg and health on mobs) in Mogushan Vaults on live? i just noticed the debuff on the mobs on the beta server O.o
    Yes it is.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Samvex View Post
    Healer leaves Dungeon. Cant respec because im restricted to my queed spec. Wtf? We even cant reque with different specs...
    Pls blizzard, fix your game!
    Was afraid this bullshit would happen. Streamlining everything as much as possible so that they have absolute control of what you can do. Fun not allowed makes the game easier to balance.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Yes it is.
    thanks for the information, so i just have never noticed it

Deleted
    Beta seems to Work well atm, beside from camera angel getting stuck, and client crashes (since new build yesterday) - also a few bugs with phasing.
    Servers seems to be pushed to max, as I notice some players lag around.
    I bet they will do beta like with WOD where basically everyone got in during the final month of testing. Beside from some minor stuff to fix, we need classes to get more balance - specially in pvp. Some classes gets killed within 3-4 sec of battle (arms warriors) when they got no healer or big defensive CD (3 min+ abilities ) ... I keep posting stuff about in on the official forum, but I guess they are waiting for more numbers or more feedback. I noticed the max level pvp realm is still *low* even now in beta. Hopefully blizzard will invite more pvp players soon

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Was afraid this bullshit would happen. Streamlining everything as much as possible so that they have absolute control of what you can do. Fun not allowed makes the game easier to balance.
    They changed the system so you have to stay in whatever spec you queue in, to avoid people in LFR queueing as tanks and switching to dps and so on.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Beta seems to Work well atm, beside from camera angel getting stuck, and client crashes (since new build yesterday) - also a few bugs with phasing.
    Servers seems to be pushed to max, as I notice some players lag around.
    I bet they will do beta like with WOD where basically everyone got in during the final month of testing. Beside from some minor stuff to fix, we need classes to get more balance - specially in pvp. Some classes gets killed within 3-4 sec of battle (arms warriors) when they got no healer or big defensive CD (3 min+ abilities ) ... I keep posting stuff about in on the official forum, but I guess they are waiting for more numbers or more feedback. I noticed the max level pvp realm is still *low* even now in beta. Hopefully blizzard will invite more pvp players soon
    Wow...we apparently aren't testing the same beta. This build needs a new build to fix the things it broke. There's major graphics problems when you hearth into Dalaran, the starting quest to get into Suramar doesn't work..period and they're trying to fix it, there's constant dc'ing,the camera bug, major lag, and several quest givers have gone on vacation so you can't turn them in or even get them. It's working "well" atm? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Well about that, Weapon Relics can upgrade to warforged at least quest rewards ones can upgrade and I saw someone get a Warforged Relic from a world boss, so instead of needing 1 or 2 mythic warforged weapons now you need 3 mythic warforged relics XD
    That makes it better, not worse, since the granularity is higher. Your weapon can't just be WF or not, it can also be 1/3 or 2/3 WF, and the chance of not having a WF relic at all is lower than that of not having a WF weapon.

A single upgrade won't make or break your damage in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They changed the system so you have to stay in whatever spec you queue in, to avoid people in LFR queueing as tanks and switching to dps and so on.
    How to fix this issue then? I'm thinking for a solution that takes care of both of these problems but all I can come up with is allowing to change into tank and heal but disabling the change into dps? Not great, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    How to fix this issue then? I'm thinking for a solution that takes care of both of these problems but all I can come up with is allowing to change into tank and heal but disabling the change into dps? Not great, I know.
    I think they fixed it, stay as what you queue in.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

If you don't like the changes then stop using the LFD tool and you and your friend can go change specs after each trash pack, if you so wish.

When did they add mobs to broken shore (not scenario)? Both Hakkar the Houndmaster and Brutallus are there. And even twins from Sunwell.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They've been around for all of beta for sure. A lot of very well known named demons are there.
    Yea, havent been there since alpha. Getting too close to tomb gives you debuff now and kills you after 6 sec.
    Crimea is Ukraine!