Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got back in. They put the invasion test realm for tomorrow in so maybe that messed something up.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    What? No it isn't. Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, and WoD all had starting events in 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0 respectively. I don't remember much about LK but I am pretty sure it did too.
    Actually, you're right for Mists & Warlords: Their pre-event was in the .0 patch. But for Wrath and Cata, they were released in patches that came *before* the .0 patch. (and in Cata it carried over into the .0 patch.)

But still, they were tested shortly on the PTR. Not saying they will, but who knows?

What? No it isn't. Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, and WoD all had starting events in 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0 respectively. I don't remember much about LK but I am pretty sure it did too.
    I think ersula means .0 as in ".0.1, or 0.2". More, if not, all of the pre-launches came at around x.0.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    What if you level a character after legion comes out so you wont have the pre event to gear you and also the only thing before the artifact quest is the broken shore which only gets you a ring and a weapon, which then gets replaced by your artifact. After that you go straight to one of the zones.
    Sigh... Pre Event doesn't go away with the Expac, it's still there. If you check Blasted Lands with a character that didn't do those quests, he will be able to do so and gain the Iron Starlet and the Trinket, plus the other 4 pieces of gear that came with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Sigh... Pre Event doesn't go away with the Expac, it's still there. If you check Blasted Lands with a character that didn't do those quests, he will be able to do so and gain the Iron Starlet and the Trinket, plus the other 4 pieces of gear that came with it.
    Thats just because they are fucking lazy. Theramore went away at 90. Cata, LK, and BC all went away.

Yet another question from me on xmog (sorry), can a shammie unlock non rogue gear leather?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Yet another question from me on xmog (sorry), can a shammie unlock non rogue gear leather?
    No. Classes can only unlock their primary armor type - so Shamans can only unlock mail.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    No. Classes can only unlock their primary armor type - so Shamans can only unlock mail.
    BLAAAARGGGGHHHH! KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!

kk, thx, just needed to confirm something. Its fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Thats because it's in part of a phased version of the zone that needs to exist for the red version of the portal to take you to Draenor. None of the past pre events have stuck around because they actually effected the world for everyone. And because you know, they were actual events.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats just because they are fucking lazy. Theramore went away at 90. Cata, LK, and BC all went away.
    WoD's was very lazy. Not only did it not go away after the expansion launched, but it was also used for the instant 90 boost starting experience.

Then again, MoP's was worse. Just a scenario with no lead up quest or anything. The scenario just popped and that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    WoD's was very lazy. Not only did it not go away after the expansion launched, but it was also used for the instant 90 boost starting experience.

Then again, MoP's was worse. Just a scenario with no lead up quest or anything. The scenario just popped and that was it.
    Atleast the Scenario had a lasting effect on the story eventually. We don't even get to see Yrel, Grom, or Durotan again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    BLAAAARGGGGHHHH! KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!

kk, thx, just needed to confirm something. Its fine.
    pretty sure its cus in the patch where that is introduced shaman will have no reason to wear leather. like warriors they still CAN but will have mail from day 1
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    @WarcraftDevs
    Beta testers: Join us for 24 hours, starting at 4:00 p.m. PDT on June 2 to test the pre-Legion demon invasion event. https://t.co/7spWhk6oO9
    4:00 pm PDT, means tomorrow at 1:00 am in Europe :/
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    Won't they need to announce the end of the PvP season a couple of weeks in advance of putting the pre-patch on the live servers?

Atleast the Scenario had a lasting effect on the story eventually. We don't even get to see Yrel, Grom, or Durotan again.
    I'm still not over the fact they create a great character to accompany the player in Yrel and then just dump her. Such wasted potential.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    4:00 pm PDT, means tomorrow at 1:00 am in Europe :/
    It will still last 24h :P So you could easly jump on later.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Won't they need to announce the end of the PvP season a couple of weeks in advance of putting the pre-patch on the live servers?
    Legion is 3 months away, the pre-patch will probably be in ~2 months.

We wont see the PvP announcement for a while
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Dont worry its not you. It is bugged. My priest couldn't target the tentacle holding me either, something they did fucked up the LoS.
    My bad then, I've made a feedback just in case

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I'm still not over the fact they create a great character to accompany the player in Yrel and then just dump her. Such wasted potential.
    I'm pretty sure the MU draenei would consider her a traitor, considering attempted genocide against them is punishable by execution.

The end of WoD really soured me on her.

PDT means pacific time correct? So, maybe it'll show in central time at around 11 am- 1 pm.