Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Yes, it is!!

Sorry, i'm hyper excited.
    Where can I see it?

This music is fantastic. They never disappoint with music though.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Actually, there is apparantly several years in which Gul'dan takes his time to get to the vault of the wardens. It's why Anduin and varian are having happy chat time when khadgar turns up to say the legion have returned.
    Um... No. They showed the second half of the Archemonde kill cinematic when they announced Legion: It's immediate. Anduin & Varian are hanging out in Stormwind because they barely participated in WoD at all.

(This is where/when Gul'dan comes out of Archemonde's portal)

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Um... No. They showed the second half of the Archemonde kill cinematic when they announced Legion: It's immediate. Anduin & Varian are hanging out in Stormwind because they barely participated in WoD at all.

(This is where/when Gul'dan comes out of Archemonde's portal)
    It's never said that's instantly after the portal. He actually needed cordana's help to enter it since you can't just port into it.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone link this music pplllease.
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

There's so much happening, WHERE CAN I LISTEN TO THE TRACK?

Seems like music files are no longer encrypted :P

Man that login track is better than i expected!

Really cool login song

I like it

Uploading some music files atm.

Quote Originally Posted by megasus View Post
    Uploading some music files atm.
    Well...we're waiting.

Oh lawd there are bagpipes.

Okay, I love that the music takes some of WoD and then messes it up. Also, that new loading screen needs some felbats

Deleted
    they nerfed ret even more .. without words

I have a feeling the Legion is nigh!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Proof, cus what I've seen mentioned by NPC's is there was some peace after WOD
    They're referring to WoD. The faction leaders didn't actually give two shits about what happened in this Alt Draenor, once we pushed them back into the portal & blew it up, and that happened YEARS ago. (Ironically, both in game & out.)

Please don't sue me Blizz

Link

Not all files included tho.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    So from a musician's opinion, I don't actually like it until the voice chorus kicks in. After that, it is epic and awesome. Before that, it sounds a bit disjointed, and like the orchestra is struggling to keep up with the conductor and the percussion. Maybe this is an unpolished version? If not, I will be a little sad, but it is still a great piece of music.
    No, its supposed to sound chaotic. Its borrowing from the WoD theme and referencing other themes since the world is being invaded. So it takes some current themes, tweaks them then adds legion stuff. Honestly it is more like an overture, similar to Cataclysm's theme

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I still think the login needs more demons.
    It needs big fckin Illidan flying and yelling "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED...STILL" and fckin Kil Jaeden with Archimonde dancing

Quote Originally Posted by megasus View Post
    Please don't sue me Blizz

Link

Not all files included tho.
    I love you. <3