Dayum that suramar ancient mana grind. Love it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Followers are still interchangeable aren't they? Just switch him out.
    Yeah you get 8 total but can only have 5 active

But they all have unique combinations of abilities so maybe he wants Milhouse's other abilities (he's the only Mage follower with Blizzard until you complete the mage campaign)

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Yeah you get 8 total but can only have 5 active

But they all have unique combinations of abilities so maybe he wants Milhouse's other abilities (he's the only Mage follower with Blizzard until you complete the mage campaign)
    Neat. I didn't know we actually got something from our campaign this time other than a Mole Machine :P

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw someone mention Shoulder Enchants on Reddit and went and checked em out on Wowhead.

Holy crap. At first I was mad they were useless then I realized how much easier it will make being a Scribe/Engineer during the first month when I don't have a gatherer alt.

Yeah I need him for Blizzard. Currently doing the 1 day missions for the quest. I managed to fail one of them at 100% too. Seems the curse still lingers. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and on the topic of the Priest books, someone found one in the Guardian's Library in Kara. (I was there before but I guess I didn't look well enough.)

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post

Oh, and on the topic of the Priest books, someone found one in the Guardian's Library in Kara. (I was there before but I guess I didn't look well enough.)
    I assume this is for the hidden skin? Did you check Scarlet Halls yet or the fuckhuge one in SW?

No they really didn't. The little tiny things no one will notice (that an intern could texture) were redone. The actual textures that make up the buildings? The floor? All the same. Just because you changed time of day and turned on Sunshafts (assuming those are yours) doesn't mean they got new textures. I stand by what I said. They barely redid anything and just flat out copied the old Dalaran, added a few buildings, with new textures, and called it a day.

Edit: Make no mistake either, I don't have an issue with this. If reusing assets is what it takes to get more content, all for it. I will still point out that is what they are doing though, because it is. If they retexture the saddle on the old Gryphon Models is the Gryphon new? No it isn't. Its the same fucking Gryphon with a higher poly saddle.
    Are you actually blind?

I assume this is for the hidden skin? Did you check Scarlet Halls yet or the fuckhuge one in SW?
    I'm guessing it's for Light's Wrath (disc). There is one in Halls in the last room, and I looked around SW and didn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Are you actually blind?
    Nah and 2 days later I still stand by what I originally said. Fite me m8

I'm guessing it's for Light's Wrath (disc). There is one in Halls in the last room, and I looked around SW and didn't find anything.
    So I guess the theme is libraries then? Jade Temple has one. Karazhan has one. Stormwind has one. Scarlet Halls has one. Scholomance has one. Dalaran has one. Diremaul has one, well multiple actually. Ironforge has one. Shattrath has one. Can't think of any others. Maybe look around there see if you find the missing one.

Here's my list so far:

1. Inkforge in Priest Hall
    2. Flameweaver's Room in SH
    3. Violet Citadel in new Dalaran
    4. Chillheart's Room in Scholo
    5. The Guardian's Library in Karazhan

Also they appear to show up for Outlaw with Find Treasure, so that helps. :P

What's funny is that at least 3 of them are in Instances in EK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I count more than 18 abilities you'd want keybound for BM-hunter. try again.
    Yeah no. You are keybinding the useless shit then.

Rotational wise, you got like 5 buttons, and 2-3 cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Yeah no. You are keybinding the useless shit then.

Rotational wise, you got like 5 buttons, and 2-3 cooldowns.
    To be fair he said abilities you want to keybind, not abilities you need to keybind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    When a build makes the game less playable than before, it might be a time to pull an all-nighter imo.
    Idk what you talking about, its better than previous build. I was finally able to finish leveling.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Here's my list so far:

1. Inkforge in Priest Hall
    2. Flameweaver's Room in SH
    3. Violet Citadel in new Dalaran
    4. Chillheart's Room in Scholo
    5. The Guardian's Library in Karazhan

Also they appear to show up for Outlaw with Find Treasure, so that helps. :P

What's funny is that at least 3 of them are in Instances in EK.
    If there was one in SM, maybe try other Scarlet Crusade areas? Tyr's Hand, Strat, etc

Old Hillsbrad is another that comes to mind.

I just noticed that they finally repaired the SW clock tower. \o/

I just noticed that they finally repaired the SW clock tower. \o/
    Finally! The people of stormwind rejoice has they will once again be able to not be late everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    What, you didn't like Orc Hitler?

5.3 and 5.4 were both absolutely retarded, especially when they were preceded by one of the best raids in the game's history.
    I thought SoO was a great raid tbh. Timeless isle was good for a 4-6 month perios, but not 14 months. 5.3 was lacking, but looks like an amazing patch compared to 6.1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    To be fair, he's somewhere around 22 now.

He's still naive and an idiot, but he's not a teenager.
    Isn't he like 18 or 19?

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, maybe all missions start with a base % chance without followers? So at 100% it gives you a 100% increased chance on a mission that had 40% base chance to succeed. So only 80%? Maybe im complicating things too much. Other than it being bugged, I can't think of a reason it would fail.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So do we have a logical reason for why Anduin isn't King of the Alliance? I think he deserves it.
    Okay, let's look at it logically, the leader of the alliance is dead, the alliance members must pick a new leader of the alliance, the choices are:

Tyrande Whisperwind - (High Priestess of Elune, Leader of Darnassus, Leader of the Western Alliance)
    Malfurion Stormrage - (Leader of Cenarion Circle, Co-Leader of Darnassus)
    Muradin Bronzebeard / Falstad Wildhammer / Moira Thaurissan - (The Council of Three Hammers)
    Jaina Proudmoore - (Ruler of Dalaran, formerly Ruler of Theramore, Co-Leader of the Western Alliance)
    Genn Greymane - (King of Gilneas)
    Prophet Velen - (Leader of the Exodar Draenei)
    Gelbin Mekkatorque - (King of Gnomes, High Tinker of Gnomeregan)
    Aysa Cloudsinger - (Leader of the Tushui Pandaren)
    Anduin Wrynn - (King of Stormwind)
    Brann Bronzebeard - (High Explorer of the Explorer's League)
    Shandris Feathermoon - (General of the Sentinel Army)
    Lord Darius Crowley / Lorna Crowley - (Leaders of the Gilneas Liberation Front)
    Vereesa Windrunner - (Ranger General of the Silver Covenant)
    Velog Icebellow - (Regent Lord of the Frostborn)
    Arechron - (Leader of the Kurenai)
    Nobundo - (Leader of the Alliance Broken of Azeroth, Alliance representative in the Earthen Ring)
    Danath Trollbane - (Force Commander of the Sons of Lothar)
    Elder Lusshan - (Leader of Pearlfin Jinyu)
    The Player - (Leader of the Alliance on Draenor)

Look at that list and tell me Anduin is the best qualified (without laughing) lol.

NB: Yes, the are that many members of the alliance, did you think it was just the playable races? :P

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Okay, let's look at it logically, the leader of the alliance is dead, the alliance members must pick a new leader of the alliance, the choices are:

Tyrande Whisperwind - (High Priestess of Elune, Leader of Darnassus, Leader of the Western Alliance)
    Malfurion Stormrage - (Leader of Cenarion Circle, Co-Leader of Darnassus)
    Muradin Bronzebeard / Falstad Wildhammer / Moira Thaurissan - (The Council of Three Hammers)
    Jaina Proudmoore - (Ruler of Dalaran, formerly Ruler of Theramore, Co-Leader of the Western Alliance)
    Genn Greymane - (King of Gilneas)
    Prophet Velen - (Leader of the Exodar Draenei)
    Gelbin Mekkatorque - (King of Gnomes, High Tinker of Gnomeregan)
    Aysa Cloudsinger - (Leader of the Tushui Pandaren)
    Anduin Wrynn - (King of Stormwind)
    Brann Bronzebeard - (High Explorer of the Explorer's League)
    Shandris Feathermoon - (General of the Sentinel Army)
    Lord Darius Crowley / Lorna Crowley - (Leaders of the Gilneas Liberation Front)
    Vereesa Windrunner - (Ranger General of the Silver Covenant)
    Velog Icebellow - (Regent Lord of the Frostborn)
    Arechron - (Leader of the Kurenai)
    Nobundo - (Leader of the Alliance Broken of Azeroth, Alliance representative in the Earthen Ring)
    Danath Trollbane - (Force Commander of the Sons of Lothar)
    Elder Lusshan - (Leader of Pearlfin Jinyu)
    The Player - (Leader of the Alliance on Draenor)

Look at that list and tell me Anduin is the best qualified (without laughing) lol.

NB: Yes, the are that many members of the alliance, did you think it was just the playable races? :P
    If we wanna do this shit I could list the Horde equals and we could laugh even harder as Saurfang is sidelined for a fucking Troll who does literally nothing but smoke dank week and have visions of the Loa. We could laugh even fucking harder as that dude is killed then replaced by The "Bitch" Queen Sylvanas who Garrosh considered reckless. Garrosh considered her a threat against the Horde. Let that sink in.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Isn't he like 18 or 19?
    18, he was 15 during Cataclysm (which took place 3 years after WotLK, during which he was 12) and Legion takes place 3 years after Cataclysm.

If we wanna do this shit I could list the Horde equals and we could laugh even harder as Saurfang is sidelined for a fucking Troll who does literally nothing but smoke dank week and have visions of the Loa. We could laugh even fucking harder as that dude is killed then replaced by The "Bitch" Queen Sylvanas who Garrosh considered reckless. Garrosh considered her a threat against the Horde. Let that sink in.
    Meh, both Saurfang and Sylvanas were viable. Saurfang better. Never lead anyone.
    Crimea is Ukraine!