Quote Originally Posted by Pwnykeg1337 View Post
    oh i know, i was just letting it be known that they cant use maces, as claimed by the quote in my post
    yea, i knew they can currently use some melee weps, wasnt sure on which, my bad. Still want that Caster sword BoA =D.

moving on, wish we knew if we were gonna be able to get that fel bat beast as a flyer of any kind. ive been eyeing that Armored Bloodwing from the Shop, i need a good evil flyer for my DK/Lock/DH , and the proto dragons and that fel anzu whatever isnt quite getting it done.

Also wondering if Blizz are planning to nerf the Invasion Point bosses after the first week or so, when the bulk of players get what they want out of it and get tired of it. Though LF Custom should help a ton with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...erica-6-9-2016

gonna go see it tommorow.
    really looking forward to it.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Heres hoping something interesting comes out of this in 3 hours. Not too hyped.
    the friday news? hmm, idk, i would think the streamers would wait till mid day, just more peeps will be on and not forget about it, whether the NDA lifts at Midnight or not.....imho

also kinda hoping over the weekend that SW and Orgm have fireworks go off every hour at nights, its a big weekend. Red for Horde, Blue for mongrel dogs >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres hoping something interesting comes out of this in 3 hours. Not too hyped.
    i dont know what is going on, so not hyped at all.
    For the Horde!

Just wanna thank theramoreisthebomb for posting the anduin's theme on youtube. MATE, THE FEELS

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    the friday news? hmm, idk, i would think the streamers would wait till mid day, just more peeps will be on and not forget about it, whether the NDA lifts at Midnight or not.....imho

also kinda hoping over the weekend that SW and Orgm have fireworks go off every hour at nights, its a big weekend. Red for Horde, Blue for mongrel dogs >_>
    Friday news is being streamed at 3pm pst.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't get your hopes up to see anything really tonight. There might be bits and pieces being shown from the summit but most of it will probably come out tomorrow, or if some of these people want to milk the fuck out of it, throughout the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Friday news is being streamed at 3pm pst.
    3am pst. At least slootbag/towellie and some other guy are doing a 3 way stream sharing their info at 3am edt/ 12pst.

3am pst. At least slootbag/towellie and some other guy are doing a 3 way stream sharing their info at 3am edt/ 12pst.
    Correct on phone at night so sometimes I fat finger we get news in about 50 min

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct on phone at night so sometimes I fat finger we get news in about 50 min
    30 mins hype. Even if its just those 3 guys itl be nice. Not expecting a new feature, just some cool answers to questions we want answered.

30 mins hype. Even if its just those 3 guys itl be nice. Not expecting a new feature, just some cool answers to questions we want answered.
    Legendary clarifications and number of tiers is enough info for me to watch. Even if I didn't work night shift

10+ Year Old Account
    Legendary clarifications and number of tiers is enough info for me to watch. Even if I didn't work night shift
    As long as its 3 tiers and 3 patches ill be fine. Id prefer 4 tiers and like 6 patches over 2 years with the patches being MoP sized, because I think we deserve that, but w/e.

As long as its 3 tiers and 3 patches ill be fine. Id prefer 4 tiers and like 6 patches over 2 years with the patches being MoP sized, because I think we deserve that, but w/e.
    Well they all said raiders will be really happy so I'm excited. I think we are definitely getting 3 tiers and let's hope for new dungeons as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they all said raiders will be really happy so I'm excited. I think we are definitely getting 3 tiers and let's hope for new dungeons as well
    4 tiers, +6 new dungeons, 6 patches all at least as good as 5.1. #Thedream

Towellie leaked it a bit...
    3 raid tiers. 2 at start, another tier at 7.2 and last one on 7.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 tiers
    1 dungeon in 7.1.
    Plans for dungeons every tier.

- - - Updated - - -

They called the 7.1 dungeon a "MEGA dungeon"

- - - Updated - - -

Sparty asking the boring qeustions.

- - - Updated - - -

MoP patch style confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Another squish for 8.0 confirmed. Also another expansion confirmed being made.

- - - Updated - - -

Do note that they fixed the number cap issue with legion.

3 tiers
    1 dungeon in 7.1.
    Plans for dungeons every tier.

- - - Updated - - -

They called the 7.1 dungeon a "MEGA dungeon"

- - - Updated - - -

Sparty asking the boring qeustions.

- - - Updated - - -

MoP patch style confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Another squish for 8.0 confirmed. Also another expansion confirmed being made.

- - - Updated - - -

Do note that they fixed the number cap issue with legion.
    Now we can soon push warlords behind us and look forward to all this amazing madness

10+ Year Old Account
    Fishing Artifact still happening. Only prof getting one atm. Its a secret how to get it.

Not really anything I didn't expect in this. A bit of a slippery slope on that delay on the social features that has me worried. Everything else though is pretty much "These things you thought? Yeah, they are true."

Edit: Not that I am mad or anything. Don't get the wrong idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Profs will be relevant the entire expanion with prof updates coming every single patch. First tier match item level 850 through Obliterum.