Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Set bonuses won't matter because you can just get them from doing LFR, I don't think they've even shown what the trinkets will be yet.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/items=4.-4...s=1;crv=0;gb=1

There's a few which have raised discussion like the cd reducing trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Set bonuses won't matter because you can just get them from doing LFR, I don't think they've even shown what the trinkets will be yet.
    You know there's consequences to having four pieces be ~50 ilvls lower than what they could be, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/items=4.-4...s=1;crv=0;gb=1

There's a few which have raised discussion like the cd reducing trinket.
    Ya I'm really curious how trinkets, teir, and relics are all balanced since they are promoting mythic+ as a direct alternative to raiding.

Deleted
    The interview mention that the Artifact Knowledge (or whatnot that increases your gains) will be account wide. Is this currently active in Beta and does that imply that up to a certain extent (they mention a time cap) it would be beneficial to start working on Alts to increase the boost as soon as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    The interview mention that the Artifact Knowledge (or whatnot that increases your gains) will be account wide. Is this currently active in Beta and does that imply that up to a certain extent (they mention a time cap) it would be beneficial to start working on Alts to increase the boost as soon as possible?
    Currently collecting artifact knowledge is bugged. I imagine it will be fixed soon. Although, it does work for some people and certain classes in certain builds. Very finicky right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    currently not working on beta so no one knows
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, where did that happen? That would be really weird since it would mean you are better of not playing your alts for the first two months . . .
    It was mentioned in Chilton's and Robinsons interview. How I understood it was that there will be a max ceiling for the research increase per tier/patch/something? however the increase will be shared across all your characters. I do not know how you obtain this buff but I assumed that working towards it with multiple characters could cap you faster so actually you would want to be alt happy right away.

You'll never be able to compete with mythic raiders who also do mythic+. Simple as that.
    I'm just curious if there is going to be a wall put in front of those who aren't raiding which limits their progress because they don't have the gear to get past some mechanics and the gear that allows them to progress is only available in a raid. Because that seems counter to what the idea was stated to be.

Auto correct is weird.

You'll never be able to compete with mythic raiders who also do mythic+. Simple as that.
    Is that news though?

I don't find it particularly surprising that mythic raiders would have advantages over the plebs.

Nor do I find it particularly troubling, but I admit not to caring about ranking in the first place.

So can someone do me a quick favor since I cannot post on the beta forums (my main account seemed to bug out when I tried applying the key so I added it on a trial I had around).
    On http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745114473 tell Arvaanas that Ly'leth is probably not supposed to be in the roof of the Sanctum of Order at all; she should be inside the Sanctum, probably at the small podium floating before the executioner while talking to Coryn and she should not just give us the "better masquerade" (which I presume does not drop in combat) but also teleport us up there.
    Edit: Also tried to search for any gossip options by script and trigger them, she has none.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't either since I don't see myself doing that but it does make Mythic+ seem like a secondary root of progression for PvE instead of an actual replacement for raids for those who prefer small group content. Plus I think that if the situation is reversed (if say some trinkets from Mythic+ are way better than the raiding trinkets) there would be an ungodly amount of complaining by raiders being forced to do that content.
    Someone will complain regardless and I fully expect that mythic raid gear will be better.

I'm just curious if someone who is decked out in heroic raid their/trinket/relics will have an advantage.

Teir is usually a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

Wonder who can this be.
    Sargeras

/10char

Deleted
    Is it true that they will purge the characters of beta when they allow character copy on it? I find it hard to believe but you never know. In fact I find it hard to believe that character copy is needed to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    I'm just curious if there is going to be a wall put in front of those who aren't raiding which limits their progress because they don't have the gear to get past some mechanics and the gear that allows them to progress is only available in a raid. Because that seems counter to what the idea was stated to be.

Auto correct is weird.
    That's why I brought it up in this thread, since it makes no sense and seems to be against their idea of equal progression.
    Seems nobody cares about this issue (as looking at those CDR trinkets) and Raiders will have yet again have an advantage in an expansion where they labeled everything as "equal" and "whatever progress you pick it won't matter".
    And as someone else stated above me: what if it would be the other way around and some items from Mythic + dungeons would be BiS for Raiding, the outcry would be immense.
    I can't wait for Mythic + to be left to dust just like Challenge Modes after a while (which is now run now more by boosters as people who actually want it the legit way).
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    That's why I brought it up in this thread, since it makes no sense and seems to be against their idea of equal progression.
    Seems nobody cares about this issue (as looking at those CDR trinkets) and Raiders will have yet again have an advantage in an expansion where they labeled everything as "equal" and "whatever progress you pick it won't matter".
    And as someone else stated above me: what if it would be the other way around and some items from Mythic + dungeons would be BiS for Raiding, the outcry would be immense.
    I can't wait for Mythic + to be left to dust just like Challenge Modes after a while (which is now run now more by boosters as people who actually want it the legit way).
    I mean should 5 mans be equal to extremely challenging 20 mans? I think not. Mythic + wont die out. Its a good way of getting legendaries and provides gear higher than heroic raiding. It will do well. Challenge modes only offered cosmetic rewards based on a strict timer thats why they died out.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Is it true that they will purge the characters of beta when they allow character copy on it? I find it hard to believe but you never know. In fact I find it hard to believe that character copy is needed to begin with.
    Why would they purge? I don't see a reason.
    Also source?

Also character copy exists to test out how certain things transition to a new system
    Does all the gear in your bank/bags get read for transmog correctly for one.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    They would announce a character purge on beta before actually doing so. The last time there was a character wipe they made mention of it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I mean should 5 mans be equal to extremely challenging 20 mans? I think not. Mythic + wont die out. Its a good way of getting legendaries and provides gear higher than heroic raiding. It will do well. Challenge modes only offered cosmetic rewards based on a strict timer thats why they died out.
    As I already said in another forum/thread I personally don't care since I will be Raiding Mythic, but from a different point of view I do get what those who will do Mythic + dungeons mean. Just wanted to see people's responce and opinion about the topic and never want to bash an idea ^^.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    As I already said in another forum/thread I personally don't care since I will be Raiding Mythic, but from a different point of view I do get what those who will do Mythic + dungeons mean. Just wanted to see people's responce and opinion about the topic and never want to bash an idea ^^.
    I'm just saying 5 man players will have access to gear BETTER than heroic raids. That seems like a pretty good deal to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's fair that mythic raiders would have the upper hand on mythic dungeons, you have access to the best gear in the game from doing the highest level of content, it would be kind of dumb if they didn't have an advantage. With that said, I do think that Blizzard should consider adding a dungeon tier set that's higher than heroic and lower than mythic for those who don't want to raid and still do high level content. I think there's a good chance that we'll see this kind of thing later on in the expansion (or in the next one) depending on how the "mega dungeon" and the other mythic dungeons work out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

Wonder who can this be.
    Void Lords. The Legion is out to destroy everything to prevent them from manifesting into the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Curious but why are you negative about membership in multiple guilds? In my limited experience in ESO it was a great feature.
    To answer your question a few pages back, as a guild leader I'm quite concerned about Blizzard reducing the value of guilds. I personally liked the "Valuable Guild" approach from Cataclysm, and actually hoped we'd get more things to do as a guild. But if guilds become more a social group, a channel you join, then it's going to be very rough holding cohesion, retaining player attention on the activities you want to run, and making it a rewarding experience for people to lead guilds.

I lead a roleplay guild. It's just going to be all sorts of weird and inconvenient if my members are also in other guilds at the same time. And isn't people's attention divided enough as it is? I fear that by trying to give us more, Blizzard is ultimately going to have us retain less. This plan they're considering just worries me. I hope they stick to emphasising other ways to improve social circles, like the facebook thing, and Friend List queue notifications, rather than things that reduce the importance of guilds.