Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Huh, weird. The last few I've gone to have loaded up just fine. It could be they're just super buggy still and I'm just lucky. Explains why I'm apparently the only one who does them.
    I can see the zones, the icons on the world map (not when you zoom into the zone) but the timer always shows 00.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Does this count? That also includes some /roll and cross gamble funds, but its mostly what I handed out to some actual new players I met in Ironforge.
    Whenever I see you I think; (Skip to the ending part)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Ok..... :/ I'll stop.
    Well you do what you want man, but that whole thing wasn't really necessary.
    Not being a dick either, because I do like you man and don't want you to get banned. :3
    For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay I understand that heirlooms won't work from 100 to 110, but how many hours would it take just to level from 100 to 110?

Deleted
    Is anyone else running out of resources if they only play for about an hour a day? Those hall research things take a lot. And if someone tries to camp the missions table WoD-style, good luck with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are professions such as Leatherworker really worth it in next expansion? Do they get anything they can make a good amount of money on?

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Why are people whining so much about the AH prices? You can get endless copies of your live characters so gold is meaningless.
    Some of us actually have shit to do, instead of spending hours creating copies to get gold, just because some morons are trying to get rich in a temporary beta server.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Is anyone else running out of resources if they only play for about an hour a day? Those hall research things take a lot. And if someone tries to camp the missions table WoD-style, good luck with that.
    I have yet to starve on ressources and I'm pretty sure I don't even play a full hour on beta each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Unless ofc you spend them in the upgrade tokens for the class set, but why on earth would anyone do that.
    I honestly didn't know these exists. Sarcasm or is it actually not worth it?

Not sarcasm, the entire set is poor. You would have to spend 140k resources to make the entire thing epic 840 gear (at which point the 6 and 8p bonus might make it worth it for someone who never runs mythic, but then again, you'd be better off crafting gear).
    Gotcha. I don't mind that, tbh. I really want crafting to be viable.

Btw. the Doomsayers during the Broken Shore Event now talk about a six-eyed master for some reason.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I assume Doomsayers are twilights. So their master remains N'zoth
    The interesting thing is that you can become evil as well and spread doom and gloom and so on, like the zombie invasion at WoTLK pre launch..

but they tell you to join the legion... it doesn't make any sense.

Does N'Zoth even have 6 eyes? It's hard to tell in his artwork.

I wish we'd fight something that huge one day Though I fully expect I would just end up tanking tentacles

I just betrayed my own principles and made a gold cap selling stuff in the beta AH. I feel dirty.
    It'd probably be a fight like Madness of Deathwing, or entirely in his mind.

Deleted
    Quick question:

Any1 tried to solo (or 2man) Throne of Thunder and Siege Of Orgri 25 hc? As soon as I get to 110 I intend to farm the hell out of those raids, but I don't want to be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    but they tell you to join the legion... it doesn't make any sense.
    I mean, isn't the Twilight Cult's general goal just to bring about the end of the world? They have been spotted working with Elementals and Old Gods before, I don't see why the Legion would be different.

I mean, isn't the Twilight Cult's general goal just to bring about the end of the world? They have been spotted working with Elementals and Old Gods before, I don't see why the Legion would be different.
    they only worked with elementals because the elementals are enslaved or bad like ragnaros, who is with the old gods.

pretty sure they only want madness and think the world will end.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Yes, people will have to spend a decent amount of play time doing the boring CR world quests to gather resources for the class halls.

Its amusing to me hearing all of the "Legion best pac for alts evar!" crowd talking about how great its going to be when they apparently have no idea how much they will have to play on one character to keep a meaningful supply of CR to get anything done past the first week of being L110. My advice is dont do any of the NPC missions that you dont specifically need for the campaign. That eats a lot of your CR in little bits.

Keeping on top of Research is the real killer though.

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding the soloing SoO discussion above - no, they havent eliminated the anti-solo mechanics in that raid.

Immersus still takes ages for melee.
    Sha still has its DPS check before the first prison.
    Galakras is still the ultimate fuck you for raid soloers. Somebody told me that a Monk can use their teleport to move to the second gun in time to shoot down Galakras but ive never tried it.

Or they are working for the old Gods and believe that when the Legion breaks this world their old god masters will be released, just like before.

I have always taken it that Twilight Cult are the worshippers and henchmen for the old god. And Old Gods and Legion are enemies, so it really doesn't make sense.

They want the end of the world, but they see it as a mean for ascension. They don't want to destroy the planet itself. In Stonecore, High Priestess Azil says "This world will be reborn in flames". They want the world to return to the elements. Sargeras wants to destroy the planet because he sees it as corrupted beyond repair. Basically, the Twilight's Hammer wants to rule over the ruins of the world while the Legion doesn't even want to leave ruins.