Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post

"You thought you got rid of me? Hah! Think again!"
    Ima add an extra something to fit this:

*The mysertious figure shoots Legion, knocking it out, blowing down the servers for a bit*

*Blizzard looks...and get scared...it backs away....looking at this unstoppible foe.
    Player: No...you will pay for this!

"If you think a certain build has murdered so easily, you're sadly mistaken" *Lifts stability*

Stability: AHHH, AHHH!!!
    Blizzard: Oh god...PLEASE NO!
    Players: SABILITY!
    Stability: HHHEERRROOOOO!!!!
    *Blows*
    Players: uuhhh..ugghh...You...Ruthless...tortless...BASTARD! eeehhhhehheeehehhhh!
    *Worldserversdowns laughs*
    Players: I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER! UGHH UGGGHHH!!!!
    *Golden hair glows*
    *Serversdown looks...shocked...showing signs of hesitation*
    *Blizzard looks...shocked, as it came to fix the bug...now looking at the player..pissed*
    Player: You...killed him....ugggghh...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Serversdown looks, scared as ever...as gold reaches trough the players heart...and then the player makes a scarce stance*

Player: Blizzard, take legion and get out of here now, find our hopes and dreams you managed to make true, find the spaceship to the headquarters and go
    *Blizzard is still scared...it looks at the foe, and then looks back*
    Player: uuuggghhh..DO AS I TELL YOUR RIGHT NOW! BEFORE I QUIT THIS GAME AND SPAM THE FOURMS FOR NO DAMN REASON!
    Blizzard: Umm Yes sir! We'll make legion badass for you!
    *The player looks back, and growls at the foes* The final battle...comes!

I'm sorry, I just had to. it was just too damn funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    23 minutes from now.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I'm sorry, I just had to. it was just too damn funny!
    spellcheck ur fanfiction son.

So I was playing around with transmogs today, and I tried to unlock all the appearances for the Truesteel set. I crafted a helm, equipped, and that unlocked the transmog. I then applied Truesteel Essence to upgrade it, and... it did not get added to my transmog collection. I unequipped the item and equipped again, with no change. I ultimately had to craft a new item, upgrade it, and then equip in order to unlock the transmog.

That can't be intended behavior, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    So I was playing around with transmogs today, and I tried to unlock all the appearances for the Truesteel set. I crafted a helm, equipped, and that unlocked the transmog. I then applied Truesteel Essence to upgrade it, and... it did not get added to my transmog collection. I unequipped the item and equipped again, with no change. I ultimately had to craft a new item, upgrade it, and then equip in order to unlock the transmog.

That can't be intended behavior, right?
    its not intendet, but i think it was reported 1-2 weeks ago in the official forum. think they are working on it

/i should really take a new home, takes to long leaving my treehouse... @Nymrohd to fast

Just saw this video of legion's version of the trove of the thunder king and it looks really awesome, but I have to wonder, is the lack of a timer intentional or is it NYI? I sincerely hope there won't be a timer because it looks like a lot of fun and I'd hate to feel rushed going through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol, tortless. So a bastard that has commited no tortious act?
    Unless you're a marine biologist most of your acts should be tortless. Tortoises are endangered, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    its not intendet, but i think it was reported 1-2 weeks ago in the official forum. think they are working on it
    Okay, good to hear! There are a few items like this that I definitely want to pick up, like the MoP remakes of the old BC weapons. Sounds like they're trying to catch all that stuff soon with some transmog fixes, so fingers crossed.

Deleted
    i'm not that much into professions, do "we" know paul kubit?

10+ Year Old Account
    it started... professions hype?
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Just saw this video of legion's version of the trove of the thunder king and it looks really awesome, but I have to wonder, is the lack of a timer intentional or is it NYI? I sincerely hope there won't be a timer because it looks like a lot of fun and I'd hate to feel rushed going through it.

There is no timer, the withered are sort of the resource that determines how far you can advance. Like you can start out with max of 15-20 and you can pick up a handful inside as well, but the medium chests require 5 of them to carry back while the large chest require 10. You also have some bosses that require 10+ to effectively kill because if they dont die fast enough theyll wipe out the numbers you do have. So the whole thing involves you trying to manage your numbers and the risk/reward of advancing further vs losing so many withered that you cant even loot the chests you find.

Deleted
    as said i'm not that much into professions, but the thing paul said about the changes they made for blood of sageras sound good. Still not impressed with my blacksmith but someone here said crafted items were improved in the last build. hope it will be interisting enough to craft

I hate Twitch chat so much.

It's like the toxicity of MMO-Champion put into a real time communication format.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    spellcheck ur fanfiction son.
    Blah, I'll just leave it. It was still a pretty funny DBZ reference though, you gotta agree with that!

Deleted
    On other news, is the worldserver add for the Q&A still going on, or should i try a new char again? (beta)
    Is the prequestline after brokenshores implemented now? with magni, ulduar etc on ally side? iknow i did this in the past, but the last time (last week) i did a kew toon nothing in that way happened

Just happened, I got a laugh out of it.

God these passive aggressive questions... "Since you are forcing us to dump our profression to become a gatherer ..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post

Just happened, I got a laugh out of it.

Like that alot not online now, but still laughing

I think the profession Q&A is kinda cool. The things i heard, i liked so far

- - - Updated - - -

815 to 850 through oblitrium...later...not that impressive...
    longterm...."not sure yet" :/(/(/(/(((((
    )))) ok at one time there should be an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    There is no timer, the withered are sort of the resource that determines how far you can advance. Like you can start out with max of 15-20 and you can pick up a handful inside as well, but the medium chests require 5 of them to carry back while the large chest require 10. You also have some bosses that require 10+ to effectively kill because if they dont die fast enough theyll wipe out the numbers you do have. So the whole thing involves you trying to manage your numbers and the risk/reward of advancing further vs losing so many withered that you cant even loot the chests you find.
    Excellent! So glad there won't be a timer. I much prefer it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    God these passive aggressive questions... "Since you are forcing us to dump our profression to become a gatherer ..."
    lol the sad part is, compared to what I've read, these people are being downright polite.